Latest topics
» How to Kill an Archon by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica, global warming reveals a huge structure similar to an "ANCIENT FACE"
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Uffington Castle, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Global worry over Amazon fires escalates; Bolsonaro defiant plus MORE
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE

UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Incredible footage of high speed UFO that appears to ignite other objects in space near Saturn

Sky observer DiversityJ captured a very rare, incredibly fast sequence of events on the evening of October 26, 2017 at 7:32pm while recording Saturn in the west sky.

A nearly transparent ultra high speed UFO that seems to defy basic laws of motion, from the viewers’ perspective it traveled directly across the surface of Saturn in the lower Western sky, causing wave distortion, actually distorting the light of Saturn.

UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE UFO%2Bspace%2Bsaturn%2Bflash%2Bobjects%2B%25281%2529

In 1 1/4 second (75 frames), there was a bright UFO that shot up from below Saturn, lit up a second object with an orange glow, then after the UFO passed Saturn it appeared to trigger another burst of light (third object) before going out of frame.

If you look closely you can see the UFO turns from light orange to white as it seems to become one with the bright white flash of light.

DiversityJ states: Now, I didn't see this when out filming. Had a heck of a time getting the camera to find Saturn, and then manually trying to focus, waiting for the noisy atv's to quiet down. But as Saturn got lower in frame and I tried to adjust, I lost it and couldn't find it again during this take. A few minutes later I eventually got both the Moon and Saturn.

Anyway, on that first take, I was staring at the monitor with my magnifying glass glancing up and back down the whole time. I didn't see any lights or airplanes. It wasn't until going in and watching the footage on the computer that I saw the event, lasted less than 2 seconds!

UFO News ~ Incredible footage of high speed UFO plus MORE UFO%2Bspace%2Bsaturn%2Bflash%2Bobjects%2B%25282%2529

Specifications:

7:32pm, Thursday Oct 26, 2017, NE Ohio, 42°F - SW Sky.

Nikon P900 with 83x optical zoom & 166x dynamic fine digital zoom super telephoto Nikkor lens: -Homemade Solar Filter using Thousand Oaks Optical Solar Filter Film. Manual Focus, Shutter Speed 1/10, Aperture 6.3, ISO 100-400, AE-L (auto exposure locked).

This very fascinating sequence of events in space observed from NE Ohio that would have never been noticed if it weren't for the great camera work and intuition of DiversityJ to have the camera recording just at the right time.

https://youtu.be/FXnVeq0UTNQ

https://youtu.be/AdlEPSRLkjM

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin