OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing?

+4
Avebury
mefireball7
terbo56
PurpleSkyz
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing?
Posted on October 30, 2017 by Ann Kreilkamp
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? House-of-cards-kevin-spacey
After Hollywood mogul Weinstein, nailed for molesting grown young women, we now have a screen icon nailed for pedophilia by his victim.
We always sensed that this would be the next step. A steep downward step into revelation of the kind of abomination few Americans want to even consider. Most of us are good people; we protect our children. We do not abuse them.
Watching Kevin Spacey play his psychopathic character on House of Cards, I couldn’t help but feel that he was playing himself.  Not surprising, it turns out.
In one swoop, we shift from sexual peckerdillos to pedophilia, by any non-psychopathic measure, an even worse offense.
What next? Satanism, snuff films, human and organ trafficking? All sourced in Hollywood through its famous stars, the spotlight shining bright?
We know about this systematic corruption in Catholicism, in music, in royal families and sports figures, in at least one-third of the government, federal and local (not just politicians but judges too — all held hostage by blackmail and bribery); we know about networks of child trafficking throughout small and large towns of America — and beyond. Is the rot infested American House of Cards collapsing?
Another Hollywood Bombshell: Kevin Spacey Appears to Confess to Sexual Assault of a Child, Comes Out as Gay

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

https://youtu.be/wTLcmBoZz7Y

Kevin Spacey chose a pretty terrible moment to come out as a gay man.

There's never a bad time to start living your truth as an LGBTQ person. But, as actor Kevin Spacey's watershed coming-out moment shows, there are certainly some not great times to share that news with the public — like, for instance, when you're protecting yourself against allegations you molested a teenager.
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? Spacey1-6b5ee36151ba763e4337797dc22b49b5.jpg?auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.3
Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images.

On Oct. 29, actor Anthony Rapp alleged Spacey had made unwanted sexual advances toward him when Rapp was a minor.

More than three decades ago, when Rapp and Spacey were both working on Broadway productions, Spacey had invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party. After the other guests had left, "[Spacey] picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance," Rapp told BuzzFeed News.
Spacey would have been 26 years old at the time. Rapp was just 14.
Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? Spacey2-624559ebbc04a4e9ffbbfe344131edc5.jpg?auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.3
Anthony Rapp. Photo by Mike Lawrie/Getty Images.

Spacey, who didn't dispute Rapp's recollection of the incident, apologized in a statement Sunday night.

"I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago," Spacey wrote, blaming any misconduct on "drunken behavior."  

Spacey also chose to come out as gay in the very same statement — a move the LGBTQ community is not thrilled about.

"As the closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women," Spacey wrote. "I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man."
Normally, yes, coming out should be celebrated. But Spacey's decision to note he's part of the LGBTQ community in the same breath as he was deflecting allegations of sexual misconduct toward a minor was, as actor and comedian Billy Eichner wrote, "a bad time to come out."

Intentional or not, Spacey's statement could conflate being LGBTQ with being a sexual predator.

Many queer activists, like comedian Cameron Esposito, felt the need to make it crystal clear: Those two things are not the same.

The LGBTQ community has been fighting the myth that queer people are a danger to kids for decades.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the idea that gay men are more likely to prey on children is one of the most pervasive and harmful myths associated with queer men. Leaning heavily on debunked "science," anti-LGBTQ advocates have (often successfully) pushed this backward narrative into the forays of public debate and politics. The late singer turned activist Anita Bryant, for instance, fought to overturn a Dade County, Florida, ordinance barring discrimination of gay people in 1977 by asserting LGBTQ people were a threat to children. She won.
As film critic Richard Lawson alluded, it's shameful political victories like Bryant's that illustrate why conflating queerness with predatory behavior is so dangerous.

Spacey's statement, muddying the waters between his life as a gay man, drunken behavior, and sexual predation, adds fuel to the fire for homophobes hungry for any anecdote that could be twisted to prove their point.

If you want to celebrate Spacey for finally coming out of the closet — just remember he could've done so at any time, in any way. He chose to do so now, in response to these allegations, and in a way that risks massive negative repercussions for the rest of the LGBTQ community. This story should be one about sexual assault and how to prevent it — not a famous actor's sexual orientation.

Share image: Christopher Polk/Getty Images.

Thanks to: http://www.upworthy.com

terbo56

terbo56

Yep, sure, blame the booze- He knew what he was doing, he's 'fluffier' than a Cheshire cat for crissake-He probably polished helmets in jr. high school........And I don't mean for varsity football....... Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? 3209671710 Elmo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep and fondling Hercules for goodness sake! That takes some balls... pun intended! Though I must say I can't hardly blame him on this one hahahaha

Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? Fe4ff69cb57f806e73effad4ac3ecb08

terbo56

terbo56

Hahahahahaha!!!!! LMFAO! Where is NanneeRose when you need her? She would split a gut on this  one, no doubt!!! :black cat: :happy hallo:

mefireball7

Avebury

Careful, boys. Your homophobia is showing...

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Yep and fondling Hercules for goodness sake! That takes some balls... pun intended! Though I must say I can't hardly blame him on this one hahahaha

Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? Fe4ff69cb57f806e73effad4ac3ecb08

You're a girl so no blame attached at all....I think he is trying to look like me actually lol

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

bs4ever

bs4ever

Avebury wrote:Careful, boys. Your homophobia is showing...

Yes careful fella's ..... can't be offending the emotions of queer kiddie fiddlers ... thats against modern sensibilities

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/zulSO_p8Yi8

Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? Photo
Global Agenda
Published on Oct 30, 2017

My latest video: "Boris Johnson and British Media Predicted the Road Mandalay Bay and the Las Vegas Massacre" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXtYL... --~-- It appears to me that Kevin Spacey's 'House of Cards' has collapsed into another mass media global distraction. Recent revelations that Kevin Spacey forced himself upon fellow actor Anthony Rapp as a 14 year old teenager after a 'house party' has gone viral and 'forced' Spacey to come out and admit that he is a homosexual actor in Gay Satanic Hollywood. In an article posted on MailOnLine after the Jeffrey Epstein 'Lolita Express' revelations we saw that pedophile Kevin Spacey flew to Epstein's Caribbean 'Pedo Island' with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew et al. The Pedophile Global Elite are trying to desensitize the masses into accepting pedophilia and that it is okay to be drunk and try to sexually assault a minor. I truly believe that all of these latest revelations of Sexual Misconduct in Hollywood by the likes of Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and the Corey Feldman 'Hollywood is Full of Pedo's Psyop' are manufactured mass media distractions to take us all away from focusing on the man made Atlantic Ocean Hurricanes, the man made California Wildfires and the Las Vegas Shooting Hoax.

Avebury

I trust Mike Cernovich, who "hates women but loves pussy" and advocates "just whip it out" as the brave soul who will expose sexual perversion!
::eye roll::

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:I trust Mike Cernovich, who "hates women but loves pussy" and advocates "just whip it out" as the brave soul who will expose sexual perversion!
::eye roll::
 It's true, you do hate everyone. Keep on defending those pedophiles!

topspin2

Well, I must say the "when in doubt whip it out" philosophy was quite effective in my younger days...Of course the young ladies were consenting adults...lol

MartyM

MartyM

LMAO... Indeed Top, where is NanneeRose when you need her ? ...   I do miss her.  Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? 3150158982

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I messaged her last night on fakebook and she was on her way to the coast taking her Mom for a stress test. I also miss her tons! But I also totally understand her wanting to remove her internet presence. I will send her everyone's regards when we chat again. :)

terbo56

terbo56

Marty, I was the one that made the last posts about NanneeRose, NOT Topspin-Just an FYI- Purpleskyz, please give NanneeRose our best, as we miss her- lol! cheers2

MartyM

MartyM

Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? 2736959235    Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? 1628498548   My bad, sorry terbo.   Kevin Spacey: Is the House of Cards collapsing? 1907204741

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56

:cheers: :cheers: cheers2 cheers2 No worries, Marty! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum