Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru Action Presents - Alaska Today! Enjoy! plus MORE
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama
Today at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Anti-Gravity Device" Found On Easter Island?
Today at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Glowing White UFOs At International Space Station
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Recorded Flying Over Prohibited Airspace Manhattan, New York plus MORE
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Approaching/New Images.
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative: Real Alien Human Hybrids if You Didn’t Believe Before You Will After Watching This
Today at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Dragons Pipe-(Dream)" - What A Mess!
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by RamblerNash

» "Never seen anything like it" - Earth goes Viral!
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - AI - What You're About to See Will Shock You!
Yesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 30 Years Investigating Crop Circles – Francine Blake
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Currency War Breaks Out After Trump Accuses China and Europe of Manipulation
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by topspin2

» Planet X May Actually Be a Rogue Star
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode FB post 7-17-18… “Update and Public Statement on recent events”
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IS JFK JR ALIVE IS HE VINCENT FUSCA : WHO IS R EP3
Yesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon News
Yesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of children abused by more than 30 clerics: new scandal in Hawaii
Yesterday at 1:48 pm by Camille

» Branson Duck Survivor: Captain Said ‘Don’t worry about life jackets – you won’t need them’
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LORD MARK MALLOCH-BROWN – THE GLOBALIST RACKETEER KINGPIN RUNNING THE QUEEN’S PRIVY COUNCIL WITH GEORGE SOROS
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Longest Lunar Eclipse (Full Blood Moon) of the 21st Century to Appear in July — Here’s How to See it
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» They Just Come Right Out and Show Us!
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange’s Hand Over To UK May Be Imminent According To WikiLeaks
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by MartyM

» Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - MICHAEL SHRIMPTON RE BREXIT & WORLD EVENTS
Yesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup Technology, Explained
Yesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cicada 3301: An Internet Mystery
Yesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brief Comment to "With All Due Respect", Kim et alia By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2018 IS STRANGE Part 9 - JULY
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Actors Dustin Hoffman, Jeremy Piven and Andy Dick latest to be accused

Actors Dustin Hoffman, Jeremy Piven and Andy Dick latest to be accused

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Sexgate: Actors Dustin Hoffman, Jeremy Piven and Andy Dick latest to be accused
Posted on November 2, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn  
Hellywood is being fumigated.
In the ongoing Sexgate that began after the New York Times — having known about it for years — outed now-disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein as a sexual abuser and rapist, more actors are now accused.

(1) Dustin Hoffman

In an essay for The Hollywood Reporter published yesterday (Nov. 1, 2017), former production assistant Anna Graham Hunter describes how she was repeatedly groped and harassed by Oscar winner Dustin Hoffman while working as an intern on the 1985 TV movie adaption of “Death of a Salesman”. Hoffman also harassed another production assistant named Elizabeth, saying he wanted her “right breast” for lunch. At the time, Hunter was only 17, a senior in high school, while Hoffman was 48 years old.
According to Hunter, who had described what Hoffman did in a series of letters to her sister during her internship, Hoffman’s sexual harassment persisted over the course of days:
“He [Hoffman] was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me. One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ‘I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.’”
“When I was walking Dustin to his limo, he felt my ass four times. I hit him each time, hard, and told him he was a dirty old man. He took off his hat and pointed to his head (shaved for the part) and said, ‘No, I’m a dirty young man, I have a full head of hair.’”
“This morning when I asked Dustin what he wanted for breakfast, he said something that beat even his lows. It was worse than anything anyone has ever said to me on the street. It was so gross I couldn’t say anything. I just turned around and walked out.”
One day, when infamous womanizer Warren Beatty was visiting the movie set, Hoffman told Hunter: “So Anna, I get Warren tonight, you get him Tuesday?” followed by, the next day, “You might as well have undressed yourself. You were saying, ‘F—k me, f—k me, Warren.’”
Hoffman, now 80 years old, responded to Hunter’s accusations: “I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am.”

(2) Jeremy Piven

On Oct. 30, 2017, actress Ariane Bellmar tweeted that Jeremy Piven had groped her both on the set of the HBO TV show Entourage, as well as at the Playboy Mansion, which put the incidents sometime between 2004 and 2011.
According to Bellmar, Piven cornered her in his trailer on the set of Entourage and groped her breasts. When she tried to leave, he grabbed her butt. Bellmar said Piven also sent “abusive, explicit” texts to her phone.
In a statement to Deadline Hollywood, Piven, 52, denies everything:
“I unequivocally deny the appalling allegations being peddled about me. It did not happen. It takes a great deal of courage for victims to come forward with their histories, and my hope is that the allegations about me that didn’t happen, do not detract from stories that should be heard.”
HBO issued this statement:
“Today, via the press reports, is the first we are hearing about Ariane Bellamar’s allegations concerning Jeremy Piven. Everyone at HBO and our productions is aware that zero tolerance for sexual harassment is our policy. Anyone experiencing an unsafe working environment has several avenues for making complaints that we take very seriously.”
Piven is currently starring on CBS’s Wisdom of the Crowd. CBS also issued a statement to Deadline Hollywood:
“We are aware of the media reports and are looking into the matter.”
I’ve never liked Jeremy Piven, finding him to be a terrible actor. He was the weakest actor on the British TV series Mr. Selfridge, which was co-produced and broadcasted by PBS. I would cringe every time he opened his mouth.

(3) Andy Dick

The Hollywood Reporter reports, October 31, 2017, that actor and unfunny “comic” Andy Dick, 51, who has a history of exposing his genitals in public and on stage, was fired from the independent feature film Raising Buchanan following accusations of sexual harassment and misconduct on set.
According to two sources, Dick’s behaviors toward at least four members of the production included groping their genitals, unwanted kissing/licking and sexual propositions. It’s unclear if those involved were actors or crew.

Dick vehemently denied groping claims, but said he did make sexual advances and that it’s possible he licked people:
“I didn’t grope anybody. I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say goodbye and then licked them. That’s my thing — I licked Carrie Fisher at a roast. It’s me being funny. I’m not trying to sexually harass people. I didn’t grab anybody’s genitals. Of course I’m going to proposition people. I’m single, depressed, lonely and trying to get a date. They can just say no, and they probably did and then I was done.”
Dick contends that part of his problem is he’s 51 and unaware of what the rules are for proper behavior:
“I don’t know the difference between sexual harassment and trying to get a date. In the ’70s, all the girlfriends I got was by kissing and licking their cheek. I don’t know anymore. There were beautiful women and beautiful guys on the set. I flirt with them. I might kiss someone on the set and ask them to go to dinner. They are the ones that took it south.”

~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

terbo56

Sick bastards, ALL of 'em-They need to be eradicated, and NOW-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: