Latest topics
» April LaJune Client Comes Forward w/ Criminal Penalty PROOF!
Today at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 13, 2018
Today at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Fall/ Winter prep for Garden PT 1 & 2
Today at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS!
Today at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient huge triangular formation found in the Nevada Desert
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cherokee Nation Slams Warren for ‘Dishonoring Legitimate Tribal Citizens’ - 99.9% White
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative Blood? Alien? Nephilim? Human?
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Cost Skyrockets - 29 Stealth Fighter Jets Unaccounted For
Today at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Area 122: This secret laboratory in Antarctica hides something very strange
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» He luckily got it on video or no one would have believed him - "Unknown"
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giants of the Ancient World
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Megaliths Of Ancient Mexico
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Argentina: Strange Ground Effects Caused by UFOs?
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» THOSE PESKY ALCHEMICAL ROOSHIANS ARE AT IT AGAIN!
Today at 7:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Bob Dean
Today at 7:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Daytime UFO over Surrey, Canada plus MORE
Today at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT IS THIS NASA? WHICH PLANET? plus MORE
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fluoride During Pregnancy Associated With ADHD in Children
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 10-15-18… “Remaining ‘on Top’ within the Polarities”
Today at 6:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Size UFO Returns To Sun Today, NASA/SOHO link
Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Peacekeepers Caught Running Massive Child Sex Ring — Not One Person Jailed
Today at 6:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE …
Today at 4:02 am by Serena1

» Los Alamos Star Gate/What was Really Happening?
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Cosmic Traffic Jam" / ALL of the planets rendezvous once again!
Yesterday at 10:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine doc slips up and tells the truth
Yesterday at 10:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Story of Q’s—All of Them & The Current Strategies Decrypted
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dauntless Dialogue 10-15-18… “Declassifying the Secret Space Program”
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 14: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY SEND ME YOUR MONEY
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by 4-truth

» Following Vaccinations” — 900 Voices Telling the Truth
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz

Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:09 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Jubilee

By Anna Von Reitz

Among the Hebrews -- the true Hebrews -- even to this day, Jubilee comes every seven years.  Every seven years, observant Jews are required to "hit reset"---and release all the debts that people owe them.  This is understandably difficult to do, and harder for those to whom much is owed. 

Underlying the practice and the concept is: (1) a showing of faith in God, that He can give again that which is given away in obedience to Him, and (2) hope that as debt is forgiven to others, it can also be forgiven to us (think of all the debts that you can never repay, because people died or you lost track of them?) and (3) an understanding that the release of debt is like spreading manure on a fallow field--- a way to regenerate and revive the economic engines the same way that resting and fertilizing a field restores it and enables it to go on producing in years to come.

Every seven times seven years -- 49 years -- comes a "Super Jubilee" in which the most serious debts are forgiven and in ancient times, this meant that each man was able to return home to his ancestral plot and take possession of land and homes that had been lost through debt or misfortune of one kind or another, so that land set aside for--- say, the Tribe of Benjamin -- ultimately returned to members of that tribe, no matter what went before.  The Fathers could not, by their misfortunes, weaknesses, or debts, ultimately disinherit the sons.  The apportionment of the land was meant to be an everlasting inheritance, and the health and beauty of the land was meant to be a testament to the wisdom, care-taking ability, and diligence of the men it belonged to.

Meant to be.

But as we can see, the wisdom of God in these matters has not been followed by many,  many generations of men, so the whole concept of "Jubilee" and its spiritual and practical result has been lost.  Those who have acquired great sums of debt have not released it for at least eight hundred years.  Instead, they have mindlessly acquired more and more and more, until the concept of debt and credit has become totally out of balance and contrary to any measure of reality. 

Instead of the world's economy being periodically restored and re-calibrated, the rich have gone on getting rich and the poor have gone on getting poorer, until 1% of the population controls all the wealth---and they still mindlessly grub for more, even though they have more than they could ever spend or want, far more than they could ever imagine doing anything with, while others starve.  This is precisely what Jubilee is meant to prevent.

Consider the spectacle that the world now presents to God: millions upon millions of people are homeless thanks to the bank-built Foreclosure Fraud Machine, and, at the same time, all those homes are standing vacant and decaying.  The banks can't use them.  There are no new millions of magically empowered competent buyers ready to move in.

The "field" of the economy has not been renewed and grinds on merely on the strength of new population growth providing new consumers, but increasingly, these new consumers are born into a world already supporting an insurmountable debt--- so they have less and less to spend, and more of their lives must be consumed paying back debts accrued by ancestors.

Because we haven't had a real Jubilee in over 800 years and because all the wealth has been locked up and super-concentrated and otherwise manipulated,  I know people who regularly deal with quadrillions of dollars worth of debt and credit and they seem to think that this is sane, even though they realize that median income for over half the world's population has decreased and 0ver half of all the people on Earth live in moderate to severe poverty--- they just shrug, have another martini, and seem to think that, well, this is way things are----and so far as they can remember, the way things have always been. 

We have told these people that the debt has to go away.  We have ordered them to put up three sums of credit equal to the entire present world debt in order to permanently eradicate it and make way for a system of credit to replace the debt system.  You can imagine martinis hitting the wall and spurting through noses from Boston to Bangkok. 

The first credit, known as the Reconciliation Credit, is to counterbalance and wipe all the present debt off the books.  This is basically just a bookkeeping transaction that wipes away the accumulated debt.  Poof!  It's gone.  This includes all debt, so while the banks are bemoaning the "loss" of all the debt they were holding over others, they are also being relieved of all the debt that they owe.  In a sense, this is the only true reset of the system that is possible.

The second credit, known as the Atonement Credit, is to resupply the banks and atone for the evils that have been visited upon people worldwide.
We have told those responsible that banks can no longer function as mindless, irresponsible profit-making machines.  If they want to stay in business, they need to restructure as "B" corporations---meaning that they have a beneficial mission and responsibilities above and beyond profit-making.  Additionally, the Atonement Credit will not be loaned at interest and will not be loaned to corporations.  It will be made available to unincorporated businesses and individual people, with the banks only getting a service fee.

The third credit, known as the Redemption Credit, is to establish a "sinking fund" that covers unavoidable losses by making new investments in corporations and technology and infrastructure at varying rates of return, similar to what we have now. 

These concepts have been met with amazement, incredulity, and a lot of "Wha...what?  What? How? Huh?"  --- and even with some sneering and obstruction.  What, we are asked, can possibly form the basis for all this new credit? 

Well, the base problem is always the value that we place on things, is it not?

How much is a man's life worth?  To him?  To his family?  And yet, how many lives have been lost due to lack of money?  Wasted in senseless wars?

How many lives have been truncated and limited by lack of money? --translated into lack of education, lack of opportunity, lack of access?

And what is "money" really, but a  "symbol of value"---that is, an idol?   Like a little carved wooden figure or an icon painting can be a symbol of saint? 

This is all arbitrary, all a game, a matter of digits and little pieces of metal  pretending to be meaningful, when all that is meaningful is here and now and alive in this moment.  The only ones that give value to anything are---- you. 

So what do you value?  A man or the image of a man?  A real strawberry, or a photo of one? 

Right now, The United States of America (Unincorporated) holds all the incorporated governments on Earth in debt to it and all those corporations formed as franchises under the auspices of these governments, too.

All those gigantic, powerful corporations?  Owned by us.  All those powerful governments?  Owned by us.  All the comings and goings, the armies, the agencies, the traffic on the seas?  Owned by us.  Over 95% of all the incorporated entities were chartered right here under our (abused) delegated power.  So guess who controls the fate of all these corporations?

We are calling for a Jubilee and a transition in which the current debt system is forever changed---and while the bankers are sneering, at the end of the day, there is plenty of credit available to fund our plan, and it belongs to us. 

The only problem is that the bankers were all set up, ready, thinking that the actual government --- the sovereign level unincorporated government of The United States of America --- was never going to come forward and claim all those juicy corporate assets. 

They were ready to pull what they did before with our land assets, with the gold that FDR confiscated, and so much more---- bankrupt the shell, wait, and when the assets were left unclaimed, come forward and make a claim on abandonment as Secondary Creditors.

The banks used other people's assets every step of the way, and now those actual Priority Creditors are punching their own tickets.  What's the world coming to?  Crooks can't even be crooks anymore.

The other thing that we propose is the end of all human enslavement worldwide. An end to CUSIP bonds and surety bonds and much of the bond system as we now know it,  is necessary to put an end to the debt system.  So we will be retiring those bonds and the systems supporting them.  When people ask--- what will replace them?  Our answer is that there is no need for such a system. 

The dishonest banks and incorporated governments built up such a Slush Pile for themselves that there is no longer any need for anyone to ever pay taxes again, ever indenture themselves again, or ever stand as sureties again.  Simply re-investing what is already set aside in those mammoth pension and internal and external "government" investment accounts will generate more than enough income to pay for all governmental services and utilities from now on.

Imagine a world in which people are free of the burden of government?  A world in which they never have to pay taxes or utility bills again?  A world in which they are not saddled with the debts of others?  Where there is more than enough money to go around and more than enough jobs to do?  Where corporations are held accountable?  And where corporations pay for the cost of their own insurance? 

While you are at it, imagine turning the Earth back into a peaceful garden.  It can be done.  It's just a matter of what you value. 

[ltr]----------------------------[/ltr]
[ltr]See this article and over 700 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com[/ltr]
 To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.
Posted by Paul Stramer at 1:45 PM
Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

2 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm

MartyM

Sounds Nice and Simple... So why am I not seeing everyone on the same page ??  Oh Yeah, GREED, for Money and Control = Power, Power over People.  The money means nothing to them unless it gives them power and control, which I don't see them giving up any time soon... Adicts don't just all of a sudden give up their addiction.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:24 pm

terbo56

You are spot on, Marty, and a lot of them will die trying to hang onto it, and that's what I'm seeing at this time- There are too many of them to try to wrangle all at once, and the 'ol man { Trump}has his hands full right now, and I hope that it won't be a lost cause, BUT, time will tell-There is, however, something huge that is in the works and evades us right now, but will make itself known to all in a few weeks-

4 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:06 pm

microaggressor

"There is, however, something huge that is in the works and evades us right now, but will make itself known to all in a few weeks-"

You've left us hanging! What is this event that you speak of? Will it be a positive shift? Might it cheer up avebury and rescue him from gloom and doom?

5 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:33 pm

terbo56

Let' just say the population of Capitol Hill, and the Whitebarn will be considerably less,in the next few weeks, and as far as Avebury, I don't think anyone could please him with a new, silicone rope at the gallows-He's like Mikey, he hates everything- Remember the 'Life' cereal commercial on TV?- "One kid says, 'I'm not gonna try it, YOU try it, a couple of seconds later, he says, 'give it to Mikey, he hates everything', then, Mikey starts to eat it, and the other kid says, 'he likes it, hey Mikey?

6 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:53 pm

microaggressor

Yes, I remember that commercial. My boss used to say "He'd bitch if you hung him with a new rope." Where did you get this info. about an upcoming population reduction in DC? Are you psychic?

7 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 pm

terbo56

Micro, check out the site nesara.newsblog.com- You will find a wealth of info there, just use discernment- When I said population reduction in D.C., that means that the 'DemoRATS  are jumping ship to avoid arrest for being pedophiles- This is now common knowledge to those that keep up with this sort of thing, and, yes, I am psychic to an extent-I have a gift I was born with that allows me to see things that will or is going to happen- I'll explain later on-

8 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:12 pm

MartyM

OH That explains a lot terbo... I was afraid you were just Bat Shit Crazy, ROFLMAO  

9 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:17 pm

topspin2

Ahhh Terbs, I do so hope you are correct...but this seems to have the feel of the Dinar...next week, next week, or as Okie used to say, the plane is circling....

10 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:05 pm

microaggressor

terbo56 wrote:Micro, check out the site nesara.newsblog.com- You will find a wealth of info there, just use discernment- When I said population reduction in D.C., that means that the 'DemoRATS  are jumping ship to avoid arrest for being pedophiles- This is now common knowledge to those that keep up with this sort of thing, and, yes, I am psychic to an extent-I have a gift I was born with that allows me to see things that will or is going to happen- I'll explain later on-

I sure hope your psychic abilities are tuned into the right frequency. The democrats used to be known as the party of Jim Crow, and the party of slave owners, and the party of the KKK and now the party of the pedophiles. According to Dinesh Dsouza: "In 1860, on the eve of the Civil War, no Republicans owned slaves--all the slaves in America were owned by Democrats" https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/766723836804866049

11 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

terbo56

Micro, you are spot on- cheers2

12 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 am

MartyM

Unfortunately I doubt that the Dems have sole market control of the pedo thing. Thats pretty much covered by everyone in the swamp. jmho   grrrr

13 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:24 pm

terbo56

Yes Marty, I was referring to what Micro was talking about- There are liberals, repubs, dems, progressives most involved in D.C. the white barn, capitol mound, and all over this big ball we are all spinning on, but this is showing itself vigorously now, and only a matter of time before it hits the airwaves- The media cannot surpress it forever, at any length or cost- Now high profile actors are even involved and accused in sexual harassment scandals, too, and it is getting to be a normal on some news stations-Global arrests for these pedophiles are now the norm, and will increase, and continue-

14 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 pm

MartyM

My fear though is that if those who are first being brought to lite are not properly and expediently brought to real justice, the sheeple will get anesthetized by all the hoopla and soon realize it's just another Dog & Pony show and nothing ever comes of it, as with most issues concerning the swamp. Know what I mean? It's sad but its part of the programing...

15 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:46 pm

terbo56

Yes, Marty, I understand, but think about this for a minute, they are going after the little fish, because they will sing like a toucan to rat out the whales- They have come way too far to blow this now, and it will continue until they are all accounted for, no matter how long it takes- Trump is doing a superb job, and is always 3-4 steps ahead of the ones that want to stop him and try to take him out- See, the deepstate knows they are screwed, and they are going to do everything they can, { notice the heavying up of the chemtrails, the CAT is away and these mice will play, but their number is up, and they know it} to preserve their meal ticket from the people, BUT, they are failing, their house of cards are falling, and the ones that try to escape the wrath of Trump, will end up caught in a world of hurt, OR, more likely, will end up dead, BECAUSE, Trump knows it's his ass or theirs, and he has made up his mind months ago, that it won't be him- He is well protected, trust me- The Left, the deepstate,[Swamp} and the bad side of the military industrial complex has been called out-They will cease to continue their threat to us-

16 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:13 pm

MartyM

As Top says, "I hope your right" 'cause the alternative is not acceptable. It would also be nice to see those damn ChemTrails go away...

17 Re: Jubilee By Anna Von Reitz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:32 pm

terbo56

In any other scenario, the out look would look and probably end up being very bleak, But, Trump is at the helm, and I tend to have more faith in the man than a lot of people, and, it MAY get hairy, but in the end, we'll be okay- This has all been scripted, and MANY years ago-The right knew what they were doing, because the alternative would have been surely deadly-Killary and her party rigged it all, and Trump still won, and never mind the popular vote, that didn't matter one iota because IF it had, the outcome would have eventually ended up being a holocaust, and THEN the outlook for this country would have certainly been very dark-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum