OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 17-Nov-2017 16:44:37

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Bull-350b
Subject: BANKER BLOCK
Date: Fri, November 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Th?id=OIP.wKXwhO6nR3WjRRQIq8R_zQEsDH&pid=15
HI ALL

WELL, WE MANAGED TO GET THE FUNDS OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE BUT WITH THE WEEKEND WE CAN NOT GET THE CLEARANCE UNTIL MONDAY TO USE THE MONEY. THIS IS A BIG BLOW TO US TODAY. BUT, THANKS TO YOU MARY IS SAFE, HAS OXYGEN, AND SHELTER TILL SUNDAY SO WE ARE RELIEVED. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO DIE.

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Giphy

IN ANSWER TO A FELLOW THAT ASKED WHAT IS WITH HER AND WHY I SUPPORT HER SO MUCH, I FIRST MET MARY ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO AND SHE DEVELOPED A PROJECT RE-DOING THE HIGHWAYS IN MEXICO AND HER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS TO DO SO WILL MEAN A LOT TO THE MEXICAN PEOPLE AS WITHOUT GOOD HIGHWAYS, COMMERCE SLOWS OR STOPS. IF YOU HAVE GOOD ROADS, THEN TOWNS SPRING UP ALONG THE ROADS AND COMMERCE HAPPENS AND PROVIDES JOBS. SO HER METHOD OF HELPING PEOPLE IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. SHE HAS A FEW MILLION IN EQUIPMENT ORDERED AND DELIVERED FROM GERMANY AND WITH THE PROJECT FUNDING, WE CAN PAY THE MANUFACTURER AND GET THE EQUIPMENT OUT OF THE PORT IN TEXAS AND BEGIN THE ROADWORK CONTRACTS. THE USA HAS EXCELLENT ROADS AND LOOK AT THE COMMERCE. IF MEXICO HAS THE SAME, THEN THE MEXICAN PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR ECONOMY WORKING PROPERLY INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY FIGHTING THEIR POVERTY ISSUES. JOBS ARE CREATED BY GOOD ROADS. I HOPE THAT EXPLAINS THAT.

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Giphy

BUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE LAG TIME IN USING THE FUNDS, BOTH THE TEAM AND I ARE UNDER THE GUN TO PAY OVERDUE RENTS AND BASICS OF LIFE. THERE IS NO FOOD LEFT AS WE HAVE STRETCHED IT TOO FAR EVERYWHERE IN ANTICIPATION OF THESE FUNDS. SO I ASK FOR ME AND ALL OF US WORKING FOR HUMANITY TO ONCE AGAIN STEP UP AND HELP OUT. THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS ARE SHELTER AND COMMUNICATIONS THOUGH, WITH FOOD COMING AFTER THESE.

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp

YOUR HELP THIS TIME WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE THE LAST WE WILL NEED TO GET OVER THE HUMP. THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU THAT HAVE ASKED ME PRIVATELY FOR SOME HELP WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE, AND YOU BET I WILL AND VERY HAPPY TO DO SO. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO EVERYBODY ON THE FIRST ROUND, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO SPREAD IT AROUND FOR THE CRITICAL CASES. THE SECOND ROUND COMES IN BY END OF THIS MONTH FOR THE PROJECT SIDE, SO THERE WILL BE ENOUGH THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THE REST.

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Tenor

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE MOST AMAZING BUNCH OF GUYS AND GALS DOING THIS WORK WITH ME, AND I ANTICIPATE MANY MORE TO COME IN AND LEND THEIR TALENTS FOR OUR HUMANITY. THESE CAREER MOVES WILL BE LONG TERM, AND AGE IS NOT A FACTOR. I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE AND THAT YOU CAN NOT GET A JOB BECAUSE OF AGE, I CARE ABOUT YOUR WISDOM AND EXPERIENCE. THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS WE NEED, NOT THE AGE THING THAT OTHER COMPANIES USE AS A DIPSTICK AGAINST YOU. I VERY MUCH WANT TO GET AS MANY VETERANS ON BOARD AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT AND DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE HUMAN CONDITION.

SO THERE’S A FEW THOUGHTS TO PONDER IN BETWEEN MY REQUEST HERE. WE NEED A STRONG RESPONSE TO GET OVER THIS LAST WEEKEND BEFORE FUNDING HITS TO KEEP ALL OF US ALIVE AND KICKING.

AGAIN MY DEEPEST THANKS FROM MY HEART TO YOUR HEART. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Lie

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! 0Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works! Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 15/16 Today at 6:22 pm

WilliaminUSA

I can't help it this ghoul amazes me. He just posted:

YOUR HELP THIS TIME WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE THE LAST WE WILL NEED TO GET OVER THE HUMP. 

So I'm really interested to see how he will beg for more money after that statement. I pity the ghoul but it's really becoming entertaining, the cast of imaginary characters and situations. A homeless lady with no medical insurance, who can't afford O2 is now going to rebuild Mexico's infrastructure. There is no reason to feed the dark side by hating this ghoul. His life is pathetic having to post this BS several times a  week. What kind of life is that?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL William he has used that statement countless times. If I have some spare time I might go back into the archives and cite each time he has used this excuse. What a freaking idiot!

bat boy

robert18

YOUR HELP THIS TIME WILL UNDOUBTEDLY NEVER BE THE LAST!!!. WE WILL NEED ANOTHER 25-30 YEARS TO GET OVER THE HUMP. THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU THAT HAVE ASKED ME PRIVATELY FOR SOME HELP WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING MORONS ASK ME ZAP BABKOWSKI JERZY FOR MONEY. YOU STUPID LOSERS DIDN'T GET WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT YET ??.....

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE MOST STUPID NAIVE BUNCH OF MORONS LIKE YOU DOING THIS SCAM WORK , AND I ANTICIPATE MANY MORE NAIVE IDIOTS TO COME IN AND GO TO PAY PALL TO SAVE OUR HUMANITY. 
THESE SCAMMING, LURING AND CONING  WILL BE LONG TERM AND AGE IS NOT A FACTOR. I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE MORONS AND THAT YOU CAN NOT GET A JOB OR NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE, I CARE ABOUT YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS AND CASH VIA PAY PALL ASSHOLES !!!. THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED, AND CARE FOR NOT THE AGE THING. I VERY MUCH WANT TO GET AS MANY VETERANS ON BOARD AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT ASPECT OF BRAIN I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE. MOST OF THEM ARE VERY OLD AND NO LONGER FULLY CONSCIOUS OF MY SCAM AND LURING AND I UNDERSTAND THE KIND HUMAN CONDITION. THEY ARE IN SO I SCREW THOSE SUCKERS FOR DONATIONS AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!. 

[b]LOVE AND LIGHT STUPID IDIOTS
IN SERVICE AND BUSINESS OF SCREWING NAIVE AND VULNERABLE HUMAN BEINGS,
[/b]

[b]YOUR PARASITE BLOOD SUCKER[/b]
[b]JERZY BABKOWSKI (AKA )ZAP
[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum