Latest topics
» Disinfowars
Today at 6:33 pm by Avebury

» The Essential Change
Today at 6:27 pm by NanneeRose

» Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious?
Today at 6:06 pm by NanneeRose

» The hypocrisy of the "alt-right."
Today at 5:58 pm by Avebury

» A dad's hilarious letter to school asks them to explain why they're living in 1968.
Today at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 167- Week 47 POTUS Report w/ Dr. Jim Fetzer: Red Pill Big Picture
Today at 5:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She Was SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN (Roy Moore Was 32) - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  MegaAnon says the "gang" etc. arrests going on now in DC etc. are about #PEDOGATE #MassArrests #Pizzagate
Today at 3:07 pm by Ventura66

» The enigmatic ancient ‘city’ of Midas, built by the Phrygians almost 3,000 years ago
Today at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines Orders Probe Into Sanofi Dengue Vaccine for 730,000 Children
Today at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York City Port Authority Blast
Today at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Footage Could be the Best Evidence Ever of Triangular TR-3B type UFO over Russia
Today at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Tips for the Uninspired Spiritual Seeker (Part 1) By Wes Annac
Today at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs ET CRAFTS OVER MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA plus MORE
Today at 1:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*SECOND SUN - TULUKSAK-ALASKA plus MORE
Today at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Praying Statue and Tower Found On Planet Mercury
Today at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TU-E CAPITAL / Alert ! Heritage Assets vs Financial Scams - TooGoodToBeTrue 2017 Short Documentary
Today at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update for December 11, 2017
Today at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Neil’s Return Home
Today at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TDA Account Troubleshooting ~ April LaJune
Today at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminids Meteor Showers Peak Wed. Dec 13th, 2017 at 9pm
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Footage of Gunfire on Route 91 Concert – Las Vegas Shooting
Today at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Tries to Monopolize CBD Oil Market
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Government missing now $21 Trillion! Does anyone care?
Today at 11:14 am by topspin2

» 25 million southern Californian's breathing in dangerous levels of PM particles
Today at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Think About It Now........
Today at 10:44 am by Ventura66

» 25-Year Old Student Discovers Way to Kill Superbugs Without Antibiotics
Today at 10:38 am by Ventura66

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.17 - "Land Of Confusion"
Today at 12:46 am by robert18

» Magic…....
Today at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wrestling with Demons ~ LISA RENEE
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apocalyptic Fires in So.CA - 200,000 Acres have Burned to the Pacific Ocean
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient "Levitation Technology" Found In Egypt?
Today at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Inivisibility cloak???
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof that the Human Species Has Been Genetically Engineered by Anunnaki Aliens
Today at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works!

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 17-Nov-2017 16:44:37

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: BANKER BLOCK
Date: Fri, November 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

WELL, WE MANAGED TO GET THE FUNDS OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE BUT WITH THE WEEKEND WE CAN NOT GET THE CLEARANCE UNTIL MONDAY TO USE THE MONEY. THIS IS A BIG BLOW TO US TODAY. BUT, THANKS TO YOU MARY IS SAFE, HAS OXYGEN, AND SHELTER TILL SUNDAY SO WE ARE RELIEVED. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO DIE.

IN ANSWER TO A FELLOW THAT ASKED WHAT IS WITH HER AND WHY I SUPPORT HER SO MUCH, I FIRST MET MARY ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO AND SHE DEVELOPED A PROJECT RE-DOING THE HIGHWAYS IN MEXICO AND HER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS TO DO SO WILL MEAN A LOT TO THE MEXICAN PEOPLE AS WITHOUT GOOD HIGHWAYS, COMMERCE SLOWS OR STOPS. IF YOU HAVE GOOD ROADS, THEN TOWNS SPRING UP ALONG THE ROADS AND COMMERCE HAPPENS AND PROVIDES JOBS. SO HER METHOD OF HELPING PEOPLE IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. SHE HAS A FEW MILLION IN EQUIPMENT ORDERED AND DELIVERED FROM GERMANY AND WITH THE PROJECT FUNDING, WE CAN PAY THE MANUFACTURER AND GET THE EQUIPMENT OUT OF THE PORT IN TEXAS AND BEGIN THE ROADWORK CONTRACTS. THE USA HAS EXCELLENT ROADS AND LOOK AT THE COMMERCE. IF MEXICO HAS THE SAME, THEN THE MEXICAN PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR ECONOMY WORKING PROPERLY INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY FIGHTING THEIR POVERTY ISSUES. JOBS ARE CREATED BY GOOD ROADS. I HOPE THAT EXPLAINS THAT.

BUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE LAG TIME IN USING THE FUNDS, BOTH THE TEAM AND I ARE UNDER THE GUN TO PAY OVERDUE RENTS AND BASICS OF LIFE. THERE IS NO FOOD LEFT AS WE HAVE STRETCHED IT TOO FAR EVERYWHERE IN ANTICIPATION OF THESE FUNDS. SO I ASK FOR ME AND ALL OF US WORKING FOR HUMANITY TO ONCE AGAIN STEP UP AND HELP OUT. THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS ARE SHELTER AND COMMUNICATIONS THOUGH, WITH FOOD COMING AFTER THESE.

YOUR HELP THIS TIME WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE THE LAST WE WILL NEED TO GET OVER THE HUMP. THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU THAT HAVE ASKED ME PRIVATELY FOR SOME HELP WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE, AND YOU BET I WILL AND VERY HAPPY TO DO SO. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO EVERYBODY ON THE FIRST ROUND, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO SPREAD IT AROUND FOR THE CRITICAL CASES. THE SECOND ROUND COMES IN BY END OF THIS MONTH FOR THE PROJECT SIDE, SO THERE WILL BE ENOUGH THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THE REST.

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE MOST AMAZING BUNCH OF GUYS AND GALS DOING THIS WORK WITH ME, AND I ANTICIPATE MANY MORE TO COME IN AND LEND THEIR TALENTS FOR OUR HUMANITY. THESE CAREER MOVES WILL BE LONG TERM, AND AGE IS NOT A FACTOR. I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE AND THAT YOU CAN NOT GET A JOB BECAUSE OF AGE, I CARE ABOUT YOUR WISDOM AND EXPERIENCE. THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS WE NEED, NOT THE AGE THING THAT OTHER COMPANIES USE AS A DIPSTICK AGAINST YOU. I VERY MUCH WANT TO GET AS MANY VETERANS ON BOARD AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT AND DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE HUMAN CONDITION.

SO THERE’S A FEW THOUGHTS TO PONDER IN BETWEEN MY REQUEST HERE. WE NEED A STRONG RESPONSE TO GET OVER THIS LAST WEEKEND BEFORE FUNDING HITS TO KEEP ALL OF US ALIVE AND KICKING.

AGAIN MY DEEPEST THANKS FROM MY HEART TO YOUR HEART. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Re: POOFness for NOV 15/16 Today at 6:22 pm

WilliaminUSA

I can't help it this ghoul amazes me. He just posted:

YOUR HELP THIS TIME WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE THE LAST WE WILL NEED TO GET OVER THE HUMP. 

So I'm really interested to see how he will beg for more money after that statement. I pity the ghoul but it's really becoming entertaining, the cast of imaginary characters and situations. A homeless lady with no medical insurance, who can't afford O2 is now going to rebuild Mexico's infrastructure. There is no reason to feed the dark side by hating this ghoul. His life is pathetic having to post this BS several times a  week. What kind of life is that?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL William he has used that statement countless times. If I have some spare time I might go back into the archives and cite each time he has used this excuse. What a freaking idiot!

bat boy

robert18

YOUR HELP THIS TIME WILL UNDOUBTEDLY NEVER BE THE LAST!!!. WE WILL NEED ANOTHER 25-30 YEARS TO GET OVER THE HUMP. THERE ARE A FEW OF YOU THAT HAVE ASKED ME PRIVATELY FOR SOME HELP WHEN THE FUNDS ARRIVE. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING MORONS ASK ME ZAP BABKOWSKI JERZY FOR MONEY. YOU STUPID LOSERS DIDN'T GET WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT YET ??.....

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE MOST STUPID NAIVE BUNCH OF MORONS LIKE YOU DOING THIS SCAM WORK , AND I ANTICIPATE MANY MORE NAIVE IDIOTS TO COME IN AND GO TO PAY PALL TO SAVE OUR HUMANITY. 
THESE SCAMMING, LURING AND CONING  WILL BE LONG TERM AND AGE IS NOT A FACTOR. I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE MORONS AND THAT YOU CAN NOT GET A JOB OR NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE, I CARE ABOUT YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS AND CASH VIA PAY PALL ASSHOLES !!!. THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED, AND CARE FOR NOT THE AGE THING. I VERY MUCH WANT TO GET AS MANY VETERANS ON BOARD AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT ASPECT OF BRAIN I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE. MOST OF THEM ARE VERY OLD AND NO LONGER FULLY CONSCIOUS OF MY SCAM AND LURING AND I UNDERSTAND THE KIND HUMAN CONDITION. THEY ARE IN SO I SCREW THOSE SUCKERS FOR DONATIONS AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!. 

[b]LOVE AND LIGHT STUPID IDIOTS
IN SERVICE AND BUSINESS OF SCREWING NAIVE AND VULNERABLE HUMAN BEINGS,
[/b]

[b]YOUR PARASITE BLOOD SUCKER[/b]
[b]JERZY BABKOWSKI (AKA )ZAP
[/b]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum