Latest topics
» MAX IGAN - Most People Have No Idea What's Happening
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» FREE Electricity - Calling All Mayors - Michael Tellinger
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large stationary Triangle shaped craft spotted in Akron, Ohio plus MORE
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Shiva: We Are at War. #FireFauci. End the Shutdown.
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet ATLAS Might Be Fragmenting Or It's JUST 'Taking A Breather' Before Another Outburst
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Reputation Managers’ Are Scrubbing Clinton-Epstein Connection from Wikipedia
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunger Games Society - Crashing The Economy By Design - David Icke
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Donald Trump Says The Coronavirus Was “Artificially Induced” plus MORE
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 4-6-20… “Global System Collapse and Mass Arrests Proceeding; Reset Inevitable”
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Why Would THEY Want To Cause MASS HYSTERIA? plus more
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 8: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Doesn't Like Some Folks Putting Him On Their Radar! Wonder Why?
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE “RECOVERED” FROM THE CORONAVIRUS TESTING POSITIVE AGAIN? plus MORE
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - Our Governments and Media Should Be Charged with Terrorism
 Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?

Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind”

11/20/2017
0 Comments

Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?  Maxresdefault_24_orig
Kathy Griffin has admitted that she has completely lost her mind ever since pulling the Trump beheading stunt. 
Source: ​http://yournewswire.com/kathy-griffin-loses-mind/

Damn she looks like she is made of hard plastic... clone like!

MartyM

MartyM
Yep, a long time ago...    bat boy

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

WilliaminUSA

This absolute scab of a human being like so many was totally self absorbed thinking she could say anything at all and remain unaccountable. This is the same sick culture that allows men to masturbate in front of unsuspecting women and think it is OK until they get called out. 
Even after reality slaps their stupid faces they become victims and still don't get it. 
As i go through life I expect to be totally accountable for my words and actions. Something so rare these days. I am thankful for my parents, friends and family and many of the good folks here, sadly we are a rare breed.

MartyM

MartyM
Indeed William but it's a start and actions speak much louder than words. The example will be and is noticed by others, some will follow suit others just wont get it. I suppose that's the way it's to be. As an optimist I'd like to think it will catch on to the point it is just considered normal or the way it's meant to be by the majority of folks and the way new generations will be taught while growing up. I choose to hold that position, doing my part...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum