OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Neil Keenan’s response to some of the statements made by a recent article

Posted on September 19, 2012

Thank you to one of my readers, NT, who picked this up at Removing the Shackles.
I don’t know who it was who sent the article there to Neil, but here is
his response. (You don’t need to have read the article to understand
his words.) He sets the facts straight. ~J

There was a Link in the Poof report yesterday titled Removing the
Shackles here——>
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.be/2012/09/new-tomorrow-and-important-updates-for.html
I sent this to Neil Keenen and here is his response to that article.

[3:34:22 AM] Neil Keenan: You can answer Removing the Shackles with this JJ and say it is from me. No problem.

[3:36:14 AM] Neil Keenan: NEIL kEENAN said…

The prosperity packages are rolling out very very quickly right now-
and we are looking for a magic number to trigger the event we are
waiting for? This is not going to happen so stop playing with the people.

The World Global Settlements have been launched and that money is already on it’s way around the world? This is not true at all. It cannot be touched as you perceive it either.

The Wanta Reagan Mitterrand Protocol/Funds have been released? This
will never be released seeing it was stolen money from the Global
Accounts used to destroy the USSR’s economy by the above mentioned.
These funds are now safely resting in the Global Accounts where they belong.

The Soekarno funds are Not part of the WGS and have not yet been released? The
Soekarno Funds are part of the Global accounts seeing they are Dragon
Family and Heritage Foundation just to name a few and are registered in
the BIS. As for the Soekarno Foundation that is a different story and
their mandate expired in 1998 but it is possible to find ways to get the
funds owed to them by the West to the tune of over 4 Trillion USD.

Loved the history lesson and much of what you say is true.
Overall knowing what I know already I loved it and it helped
tremendously with what I am doing. Take care and feel free to contact me
whenever you wish.

Neil Keenan

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum