Latest topics
» 25-Year Old Student Discovers Way to Kill Superbugs Without Antibiotics
Today at 1:54 am by MartyM

» Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious?
Today at 1:47 am by MartyM

» Government missing now $21 Trillion! Does anyone care?
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.17 - "Land Of Confusion"
Today at 12:46 am by robert18

» Magic…....
Today at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wrestling with Demons ~ LISA RENEE
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apocalyptic Fires in So.CA - 200,000 Acres have Burned to the Pacific Ocean
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient "Levitation Technology" Found In Egypt?
Today at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Inivisibility cloak???
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof that the Human Species Has Been Genetically Engineered by Anunnaki Aliens
Today at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» New World (F*#k You) - O.D.D TV | Truth Music
Yesterday at 9:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who's Into Crypto?
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dump Dangerous Pots and Pans Laced With Cancer-Causing Chemicals
Yesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Devil wears Prada - Perry, Gaga, Rihanna & NASA too ✞
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Essential Change
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Heavy Metal Christmas
Yesterday at 5:38 pm by NanneeRose

» Think About It Now........
Yesterday at 4:37 pm by NanneeRose

» One State: Two Different Fires Controlled by Weather Modification by Terrorists for the Purpose of Alleged Eviction
Yesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  The Reason Why You Have to Get Moving by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TU-E CAPITAL / Alert ! Heritage Assets vs Financial Scams - TooGoodToBeTrue 2017 Short Documentary
Yesterday at 11:45 am by RamblerNash

» ‘Santa’s Bone’ Confirmed to be from Time of St. Nicholas
Yesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» HOLD ON! Alien INVASION False Flag!? HUGE Area 51 UFO Operations Exposed! 12/10/17
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin to be “digital tulip bulb mania” as irrational exuberance achieves PATHOLOGICAL extreme
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Frequencies of Illumination increase as pardons are granted
Yesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on Tom DeLonge and to the Stars Academy
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tu-E Capital / Pubel Bedford Capital Ltd Funds Millions & Trillions? - ThinkBig! ThinkWrong
Yesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ A Planned Viewing of International Space Station Turns Spectacular plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ bReaKIng BLUE kAcHINA & eCLiPSING mOON!! plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Put Your Thinking Caps On.....
Yesterday at 10:04 am by WilliaminUSA

» Benjamin Fulford Quick Update - December 9, 2017
Yesterday at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ascension Summary – Fall 2017
Yesterday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - Presentation on Kundalini Activation and Enlightenment
Yesterday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reiki Music, Energy Healing, Nature Sounds, Zen Meditation.
Yesterday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracy Beanz 12-8-17… “Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART X”
Yesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Listen to the underground sounds of an Earthquake
Yesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17

Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

On Death, Killing, and CopWatch

By Anna Von Reitz

I have known too many people for whom death was a blessing to think ill of Death.
I have also grown to realize that none of us would want to live forever, trapped in the same body, stuck in the same identity, polling over the same skill sets, centuries after centuries. How boring and frustrating would that be, with no fresh starts?
Can you imagine arguing with your second wife over your first wife and kids for 800 years?
Being an Accountant for 500 years?
Having the nickname "Binky" for 700 years? (Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.)
Even if you could maintain a steady-state at age 35 and perfect health "forever" ---- there would come a time when you would want to move on and let go. I know it in my own soul. I think that if people are honest, they know the truth.
Now, killing is a different thing.
The reason that we shouldn't kill isn't that death is such a horrible-bad-ugly-no-good-awful thing, but because we can't create life.
If you can't create life, what right do you have to kill?
It's not your life to take. It doesn't belong to you. A murderer is a life-thief, and he can't even give back what he stole.
Now the rest of the conundrum is what do you do with crazy people and people who murder for fun or for profit?
You can't leave them running around on the streets, that's obvious enough. They have to be caught. They have to be stopped.
But what do you do when these characters are hired in jobs of public trust? Layered in like time-bombs ready to go off whenever their imaginations and trigger fingers get the better of them?
And what do you do with soldiers and agency snipers who didn't learn a thing from the Nuremberg trials? Gung-ho Whack-A-Mole types like Janet Reno and Dr. Strangelove?
These people exist and they are on our payroll, working for "our" government.
That should give everyone reading this cause to pause and itch.
You want people with no conscience and no moral logic sensors to be trained to murder people? You think that's acceptable? Or sane?
Somehow the Nuremberg Message that "just following orders" isn't a good enough excuse for genocide and other forms of murder---- needs to get drilled in. And the fact that "agencies" are not actually part of our government needs to be tattooed on sloping foreheads also.
FBI, FEMA, BATF, IRS----- these agencies are all private subcontractors, for-hire enforcement agents, also known as mercenaries----and they are on our shores, causing trouble for us, because the people who are supposed to be over-seeing their activities are misdirecting them.
Remember Christopher Walken in "Mouse Trap"? Imagine 1500 characters like that who are armed, dangerous, and who think that you are the mouse? And who have bosses who pay them to think that and act accordingly?
There is nothing sacrosanct about all these agencies and the men working in them need a lot better training and focus and direction toward actual useful functions than they are getting. When you have old Nazi Hit-Men and Russian Mafia buying these agencies and controlling their functions, you've just stupidly put yourself and your whole country in a world of hurt--and that is just the obvious stuff we need to be concerned about and riding herd on.
No doubt Lon H. (for example) thought he was doing something necessary by drawing down on an innocent young Mother and her baby and trespassing on her private property to do it, but in fact he crossed the line between duty owed to a Commanding Officer and ---lacked the logic circuits needed to recognize---the Moral Imperative.
Good men don't trespass on private property. They don't shoot innocent unarmed women and babies. They just don't. Period.
So that right there tells you that these men who are doing these things are criminals in fact and don't have the brains or the morals to be behind a gun, no matter how accurate their aim may be.
The rule is--- if you can't do it when you aren't in uniform, you can't do it when you are in uniform, either.
If it is not lawful for you to trespass on someone's land and kick down their door and shoot them in their bath tub or stop them on a public road and ambush them when you are off-duty --- guess what?
A crime is a crime is a crime and this criminal government and its sub-contracting agencies need to be exposed and hounded and set-upon in court and in public meetings and in every media venue there is until the message gets through the thick rinds and dead hearts on Capitol Hill.
This is why I subscribe to CopWatch.com and why I grill police officers and hold them to high standards. I do this because I know that a few out of control cops are worse than any average gang and better equipped. I also know that these men are often misdirected by their superiors and that they protect their superiors, who are often nothing but nasty little political capos in need of a good rump reaming and a different job.

Most of the police and law enforcement guys I meet are confused or jaded, mentally and morally adrift while holding the power of life and death in their hands. Far too often these "enforcement agents" know more about filing reports and producing revenue quotas and different kinds of ammunition than they know about the job we have actually hired them and their agencies to do.
As with so much else, it is up to us to tell them and make sure they listen real good to their job description--- which does not include actions like Ruby Ridge and Waco and the ambush of LaVoy Finicum.

----------------------------
See this article and over 700 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
 To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.
Posted by Paul Stramer at 8:47 AM

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

2 Re: Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The Logic of the Thing

By Anna Von Reitz

I've got people scattered all over the map and missing the logic of what they are doing and why. 

There are two levels of false claims imposed by two separate "US governments"--- Territorial United States claims and Municipal United States claims--- none of which apply to you unless you actually are a federal citizen. 

As a result of those false claims and false legal presumptions you are being hit on all sides with demands and bills and charges galore that you don't owe.  So you got two choices---- suffer the racketeering until you have nothing left and can't pay any more extortion, after which they will evict you and turn you out on the street, or, decide to claim your exemption and (nicely) tell them to bug off. 

You have to de-construct these claims and find ways to block the BEAST, step-by-step, sequentially.  

Maxim of Law: As a thing is bound, so it is unbound. 

This is like untying a knot--- one of those Chinese knuckle-busters that gets tighter the harder you pull--- if you don't get it straight. 

So why send back the Municipal PERSON'S Birth Certificate and appoint Steven T. Mnuchin Fiduciary for it?  

To get it out of your hands, so that if THEY drag you or your assets into THEIR courts, you can say---- "Hey, if the prosecutor wants to bring any charges against the DEFENDANT they need to talk to Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury.  He's the Fiduciary for that ACCOUNT, not me."  

Right.  And is the Prosecutor going to say one word to Steven T. Mnuchin?  No. 

Is the Judge going to say anything more to you after having that placed squarely on the table?    Not if he has a brain in his head.  

The purpose of that whole exercise is to deprive the rats of their ability to pretend that you are the Fiduciary responsible for paying the bills of the DEFENDANT.  

So now you have a potent and provable defense against them playing their typical fraud scheme on you.  You can prove that you aren't the Fiduciary, so now the only other thing you can be is the Subrogee --- the Priority Creditor of the DEFENDANT and the bonds that the Prosecutor has brought forward in order to charge YOU.  

Next, you ask, "Will the Prosecutor or Plaintiff please certify me as the Subrogee in writing?"  

Bring out that Authenticated BC and put it on top of your pile of paper.  The Judge knows what it is, and about now, he's beginning to sweat.  

"I have the authenticated Indemnity Receipt guaranteed by THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE under the Full Faith and Credit Clause."  

Yeah, well, you sure do.  That's as good as grenade with the pin out if you know how to use it. 

About this time the Prosecutor is: (a) sweating, (b) blustering, (c) red-faced, (d) suddenly pale, (e) making frustrated hand gestures to the judge, who is looking (a) slightly green, (b) very tight-lipped, (c) leaned back in his chair, (d) leaned forward in his chair, peering down, (e) rolling his eyes like a demented bull.  

"And I have my recorded Certificate of Assumed Name and recorded claim of the writ of Habeas Corpus enabling me to institute and maintain actions of any kind in the courts of "this" state while maintaining my actual true domicile on the land and soil of these United States...." 

Billy-bub-billy-bum and a teedle-dee-dee.....  The bottom just dropped out of the sea.  The poor sharks are flopping around frantically on the mud flat, flipping and twisting and gnashing their teeth.

"If the Plaintiff and the Prosecutor won't certify me as the Subrogee owed all interest in the DEFENDANT corporation and the bonds of that corporation, I guess I will have to ask the Adjutant General to certify me." 

Look around the court.  Give the Clerk a good stare.   Look the prosecuting attorney up and down.   Give the Judge a good-natured smile as if you were just discussing the nice weather. 

"Or ask for all charges to be dismissed because otherwise, the Priority Creditor would be cheated and Justice would be turned upside down and fraud would be committed on the Court by the Prosecutor and the Clerk and the Plaintiff...." 

"And I don't recall granting any consent to the Court Clerk to act as my Porting Authority, either, which means I've been mis-addressed, too, doesn't it?  Yes, I believe so."

By now, things have gotten awfully quiet.  The Clerk of Court (not the Court Clerk) has probably turned off the recording so there isn't even a whirring sound anywhere.  

"Does the Court have any remedy to offer me?  If not, I will conclude that I have exhausted all remedy.   I will also conclude that the Plaintiff has failed to state a claim upon which relief can be granted and therefore bears the cost of these proceedings.  I will request the bonds be liquidated along with the dismissal of the charges --with prejudice---and ask that the remainder of the funds be sent to me in care of the address you have on file." 

If by some fluke they actually offer you the bonds, waste no time.  Sign them right across the face: 

"Accepted for Payment and Settlement of This ACCOUNT Case Number:________" by (Your Name in Upper and Lower Case) all rights reserved. Date it.   

And now you just have to break off.  Nod and smile nicely and wish everyone a good-afternoon.  And walk out.  If the judge calls your name--- don't look back, just keep on walking unless some Bailiff is dumb enough to try to block your way and restrain you.  Play the same "I can't hear you and I can't see you" game as they play.  And remember Lot's Wife. 

All cool and calm and nice as a field of daisies.  

Keeping your freedom and your assets is Job One.  Anything and everything else that comes out of the process is gravy.  As we gain traction and more and more people wake up, the word will spread and the consensus of what to do about it will harden into action demanding correction and mandating change.  The police will know the truth.  The soldiers will know the truth.  The lawyers and bankers will all know the truth.  

But the Clincher is that you and your family and your friends and your neighbors will know the truth and the rats among us will know that you know.  

That is when you will see the mass exodus from the grain storage facilities. 

Until then, try to see the logic of what you are doing and go step by step. 

See this article and over 700 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
Posted by Paul Stramer at 8:31 AM

3 Re: Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Here Are the Rats Responsible for the Foreclosures:Dinner-Time!

By Anna Von Reitz

It appears to most of you that you have a mortgage with a bank and that the bank has a "loan servicer" working as a subcontractor to collect and administer the terms of the mortgage.   These loan servicers often have names that imply this role, but in fact, that isn't really their role at all. 

They've bought your Promissory Note from the bank after the bank already discharged it once and got payment from trading your assets through the DTC----and now the bank has sold the same Promissory Note to the "loan servicing company" and they are pretending that they have an additional interest in your collateral.  

Try to picture this---- you write a check, someone cashes it, and then the bank sells your cancelled, already cashed check to a Third Party, who comes to collect an equal amount from you again----even though you don't know these people from Adam, don't have a contract with them, and never gave them any interest in your credit or collateral at all.  

All those of you who are currently in some foreclosure proceedings take a look at the back of the Promissory Note the vermin are presenting and expecting you to pay off?   What does it say on the back?   Why, some bank officer signed off on it, endorsed it (just like endorsing a check) "without recourse".  

That means the bank has no further recourse and can't cash it again, but they've happily sold it on to some other suckers who are now intent on alleging that they have a new, separate contract with you, and that you are obligated to pay them under unknown and unstated terms. 

So the bank advertised a "loan" and gave you a future lease re-purchase agreement instead, which is false advertising and fraud on the face of it, then they set up the ACCOUNT in the name of a municipal government FRANCHISE named after you without your knowledge or consent, which is unlawful conversion, then they got immediate recoupment of up to 21X the amount of the purported "loan" via selling your collateral off--- a process that included cashing out your purloined Promissory Note --- and then, to top it off, they re-sold your already-paid Promissory Note to Third Parties. 

Huh?

How is it that these Third Parties are being allowed to cash what amounts to  a cancelled check and also being allowed to claim that they have a contract with you guaranteeing such double-dipping? 

Answer: more undisclosed and unconscionable contracting processes brought to you by MERS, DTC/DTCC, Bank of New York Mellon, and First American Title (ALTA).

Chances are that you were never aware that your signature has Actual Cash Value.  Nobody disclosed that to you, did they?  Well, it does. 

Chances are that you were told you were being given a loan "in the normal course of business" meaning that you would be borrowing assets from the bank and paying them back.  

That isn't what happened.  

The bank seized upon your signature and sold it as collateral to third party investors who returned 3X to 7X the entire mortgage amount to the bank.  

The bank then wrote a check to YOU --- a municipal franchise corporation named after you---- and pocketed the rest.  They also charged YOU interest and got a security interest in YOUR property for nothing at all. 

Well, how's a "dead" man going to do anything about it?   After all, they snicker, they aren't bilking live people.  They are plundering "abandoned" public trust accounts (JOHN MICHAEL DOE) and public utility companies (JOHN M. DOE) and the "government" is letting them do it, because the government is getting a piece of the action.  

Those investors who bought (they think) your signature then turned around and used it like a rubber-stamp, counterfeiting it on everything you can think of---- other mortgages, new car loans, you name it.  Your good name has been whored-out and counterfeited all over the world. 

These four entities--- MERS, DTC/DTCC, Bank of New York Mellon, and First American Title (ALTA) expedited and controlled and caused and promoted all of it.

What do you say we seize their charters?  Nationalize all their assets and accounts along with all the assets and accounts of the colluding banks and corporations that have benefited themselves from these crimes?  

For the Notice of the Crimes of the Banks &: of the Courts:

:Date: 01/12/2017:  :Time: 18:00 Hours
:Place: Rockport, New Hampshire.....

:Dear Mr. Trump:

:THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE seized-upon my Given-Name when I was a baby in my cradle and the partner of  the crime: THE WISCONSIN STATE BOARD OF HEALTH made a false-public-registration-record-claim that I am a United States Citizen and also claim that I am ward of a federal-franchise-corporation doing business as a State-of-State.  They put what appears to be my name on federal-franchises including trusts and transmitting-utilities named-after me without my knowledge or consent:

:The indemnity-receipt (Birth Certificate) THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE guarantees is issued by:THE WISCONSIN STATE BOARD OF HEALTH which
makes me the Subrogee and the Priority Creditor of these federal-corporation-franchises they created and NAMED-after me: 

:The banks operate as crime-syndicates on our shores.  They engage in the plunder of these public trusts via the use of the false-contract-processes. THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE and the US ARMY are responsible for oversight of the Courts-of-the-Military-Districts.The Courts-of-the-Military-Districts are in-Dishonor. 

:The banks cash-in and sell already-paid-off:Promissory Notes.  The banks convert private-property in-to public-trust-property without full Closure.  I inform you that
THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE does nothing. The People of the states of the Union suffer Grand-Felony-Level-Theft. 

:Other corporations expedite this plunder of the public-trusts and of the
transmitting-utilities with the NAMES/Names in the forms: JOHN QUINCY PUBLIC;&: JOHN Q. PUBLIC:&: John Quincy Public:&: John Q. Public. 

:Guilty-corporations are: MERS: DTC/DTCC: Bank of New York Mellon: &:
First American Title (ALTA).  Seize-control of the MERS and of the DTC/DTCC and of the Bank of New York Mellon and of the First American Title (ALTA) assets and of the records NOW. Stop foreclosure-fraud. 

: As a life-long Wisconsinite & as a private Person I object to this deceit and this piracy on our shores.  I insist that these banks and these STATE-OF-STATE/State-of-State courts be brought to heel. It is mandatory that the Americans no longer be false-conscripted and placed in-to this position. 

:You, Sir, are the Commander-in-Chief responsible for this circumstance.  Please kick the US ARMY and the U.S. Army and the United States Army and THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE and The Department of Defense  in the butt and in the pocketbook.

:We bring these BIRTH-CERTIFICATES as evidence and we bring Certificates of 
the Assumed Name(s) established by American Common Law = Indemnity Receipt and Claim by the Subrogee of the Policy.  Courts must shut up and leave us alone.  Courts must dismiss false and duplicate-charges against Americans NOW.  Discharge all Promissory-Notes re-leased without re-course.  Re-claim signatures of the people for the people.  

:THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE and THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE HEIRS and Assigns must defend our property and our Persons/persons or THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE and THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE HEIRS and Assigns must be fired for the cause of this Dereliction-of-the-Performance-Duty:Oversight of the Military-District-Courts. 

:Most-sincerely.....:

Stuff a couple million letters like this one down Trump's smoke stack and see what you see. 

By the way, we are now reaching 70 million readers each week.  That is about one percent of the world's population!  Pretty amazing, no?  The "Tin Hats" are proving to be the only ones who knew what was going on and their critics are proving to be the crooks responsible for all the crime and theft and misadministration. Who knew?

Posted by Paul Stramer at 11:11 PM

4 Re: Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

JFK: Bethesda Autopsy Photos not JFK / Oswald Framed, Warren Report a Sham

By Anna Von Reitz

Finally.  The Truth Begins to Emerge About JFK.  An Update From Jim Fetzer, USMC, Retired..... via Ambassador Lee E. Wanta: 

I don't usually just hit "Forward" on a message and send it to my List or publish it on my page, but I am making an exception today.

I was seven years-old when the Deed in Dallas went down, and even then, I was sitting in front of the TV saying, "But Mom, this is all phony!  Can't you see where the bullet came from?"   

[I have held my immediate distrust and dislike for LBJ throughout my lifetime.  I never lost the feeling that he had something to do with it besides being next in line.  Maybe we will finally find out exactly what his role in these murders (plural) and cover-ups (plural) was.] 

Trump released thousands of files on the JFK Assassination a couple weeks ago.  And guess what?  What we all knew was phony was phony. Oswald was a patsy.  The guy on the slab wasn't even JFK.  And here is the proof in black and white presented below. 

Please pause a moment and think: what you are seeing now has been known by  hundreds if not thousands of Dallas police, federal agency subcontractors, and actual government employees, not to mention the Kennedy family, for over fifty years.  They knew.  They had to know.  So where does that leave us?  

What happened to the actual JFK?   Was he kidnapped?  Murdered in cold blood in the Oval Office?   Imprisoned somewhere---here or abroad?   He certainly never re-appeared among the living.  Jackie moved on.  His children grew up.  The nation mourned. 

For a brief and shining moment, this one man captured the hearts and inspired the minds of not just Americans, but people all over the world.  And then he was snuffed out like a brightly burning candle, and the world he illuminated guttered into night. 

What I felt most of all about this as a small child was righteous anger, a certainty that those who did this--- whoever did it, however they did it--- deserved to go down in infamy, deserved to be caught, tried, and executed, deserved to have every one of us walk by and spit on their tombstones forever afterward.    I feel the same way about them as I feel about the sniper who shot Randy Weaver's wife and baby as they stood in the doorway of their own cabin on American soil and the callous vermin who massacred civilians in Vietnam and the adherents of "ISIS" mindlessly beheading and burning what isn't theirs to kill and more recently the mindless sewer rats who planned the ambush and execution of LaVoy Finicum, an innocent American Rancher exercising his right to attend a public assembly.     

Such men do not deserve to live and much less do they deserve to live among us.  We need to wake up.  We need to stop ducking and dodging and hoping that we won't be next.  We have to find our courage and our resolve to put an end to this criminality in our government once and for all.  

Here is the link.

https://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2017/11/jfk-bethesda-autopsy-photos-not-jfk.html

Editors note: I have captured these documents and they are live on my server also but I wanted you to see the original article first because of the animation on the pictures.

Paul Stramer

http://annavonreitz.com/jfk/johnfkennedy.pdf

http://annavonreitz.com/jfk/mydailyprayer2017.pdf

http://annavonreitz.com/jfk/roscoeanim.mp4
Posted by Paul Stramer at 11:01 PM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum