OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dear White People... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dear White People... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dear White People... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dear White People... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dear White People... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dear White People... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dear White People... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dear White People... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dear White People... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Dear White People... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Dear White People... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear White People...

+5
Ventura66
WilliaminUSA
MartyM
topspin2
Consciousness Of Economic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear White People... Empty Dear White People... Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Dear White People... Native10
Dear white people,
Most of you in America disregard the facts of how you all came to be on American (your name not ours) soil. Let me refresh your memories.
Before 1492 there were no whites on American soil, that’s right no whites. When you did show up you killed the people who welcomed you and helped you to survive in a strange land. You stole their land all of the resources, gold, oil, water, coal, gas and other natural minerals and divided them amongst yourselves. You killed millions of men, women and children and claimed their home land as your own.
Well, the last time I checked the laws that you have imposed on our land and the people who were here (and still are), taking anything by force that does not belong to you and killing the people to whom it does belong to is theft and murder.
I know what you’re saying, “I didn’t steal anything, I worked for what I have”, news flash that does not make the initial crime committed go away. You say, “Well, that was my great, great, great grandfather or grandmother who perpetrated the crimes.” That may be true, but you inherited the spoils of the deeds and now you feed your livelihood and that of your families with these same stolen goods. No one has been prosecuted, tried, convicted or served any time for any of the crimes against the sovereign peoples of this land. Instead you have enslaved them, destroyed their families, stomped on their culture, kidnapped, tortured and killed their men, women and children without even a glance in their direction to see the carnage and mayhem you created. SHAME ON YOU!!
Now you actually have the nerve to call this land, your land with no bill of sale, treaty, legal patent or legal deed. You have never honored one treaty and all of your false paper work was never signed by anyone other than yourselves, how convenient. How do I know this, our native tongue was not English nor was our written word. Another news flash for you, it takes two or more people to constitute a binding contract, a seller and buyer, you can’t be both, again your law.
I listen to your ramblings of patriotism and rights, what about the rights of the people you stole from and murdered. You all want to sweep this history away, you want us to just get over it and forget about it, and just how are we to accomplish this feat, when it is all around us. We are continually reminded of it on a daily basis. White supremacy, white privilege, white brutality, white lies (pun intended), white history, white destruction, of people of color, all over the planet. How are we to forget and get over it, when we are confronted with white hatred, racism, prejudice, and bigotry constantly?
When we point out your horrendous crimes you say that we are being divisive, harmful, and non-productive, yet, when you uphold all of your destruction it’s for PEACE AND DEMOCRACY. WHAT A MOCKERY.
Here is a lesson that your history teacher did not teach, YOU DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN AMERICA. Theft does not constitute ownership and until you make restitution, you are a common criminal and should be hunted down jailed, tried, and convicted for crimes against humanity, genocide, rape, and kidnapping. Who should be charged, every one of you who are still profiting from your ancestors dirty deeds. Every one of you whose ancestry traces back to your so called founding fathers, whom you are so proud of touting as the ones who discovered our land, even though we met you on our shores when you got off the boat.
How can you condemn any person of color for not celebrating your religion, saluting your flag, respecting, standing and singing your anthem when all of them were created under your tyranny of death and destruction, just as it is today. All of you, who do not know the second and third stanzas of that song, need to take a serious look at what it says before you condemn those of us who do know.
Those of you who comprehend what your ancestors have done, how they built this system upon lies, and wish to make amends, please summon the courage to have a conversation among your family and friends, and with people of color, so that the healing can begin. We have all been damaged in some way by the constant sources of division that are thrown at us on a daily basis (PTSD). Hatred is a learned behavior. We must come together in One Mind, One Heart and One Spirit. Peace and Love.
All serious responses may be emailed to: enerki999@aol.com

2Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:20 pm

topspin2

Does this mean I am responsible for this planetary mess?

3Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:26 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Sooooo one should be asking, Who did the Indians (non-whites) steal or plunder this land from ??
I find it strange that all of the imagery of prehistoric man seems to depict a 'white' race at least here on this continent. I cant ever recall race ever being mentioned or an issue of prehistoric times, like there were no races, just different tribes etc. Somehow either my memory or just the lack of education seems to have failed to cover the transition of how we got from supposed white prehistoric man to the supposed original Red Man of North America... 
  My point is simply this, apparently the indians are claiming that they were here first or at least before us white folks (which I don't think anyone is disputing) and that we literally stole everything from them without proper restitution. I cant say as I have any proof to argue that position. However I also don't have any proof to say that the indians were indeed the first to inhabit this land and if so how did they first come into being here?  Was it simply a matter of evolution from animals to red man, or did they migrate from other parts of the planet and simply overtake who or whatever was here first, much the same as they consider was done to them. If that is indeed the case, I don't see they have anything to bitch about. just a thought...   :headscratching

4Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:41 pm

WilliaminUSA

I am no longer my ancestor. Sure there is connection but as in Buddhist philosophy every creature I encounter has been my mother, father, son , daughter, etc. I've had sex with many of them, killed or been killed by as many, been enslaved by and enslaved with many, etc.
A major wedge is being driven between all of us. For what purpose? Definitely not to unite us, that would (and is) terrifying TPTW. By uniting we understand and accept the terrible things our ancestors (us as reincarnated beings) have done to each other. Rather than dredge up the past that we can do nothing about, why not grow up and address the future where we recognize the mistakes of the past and work toward actual justice. This would put TPTW out of business.
Peace.

5Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:51 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Right On William...   :tup:    :xmas1:

6Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Ventura66

What part of we are white.........we have money........and we have guns............can't these people comprehend............they had better be thankful, that the Spaniards did not stick around very long here.......otherwise they would have suffered far more...........and had to endure Catholic Sunday mass to boot........oh the humanity...........

If the Indians would have had more power than us...........then they would have done the exact same crap to us..........that we did to them...........its just human nature..........get over it..........

God I hate when I have to show my sensitive side...........

7Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I do have that conversation with my kids and now grand kids usually around the so called Thanksgiving holiday kick off to the consumer driven Saturnalia celebration going on now. They know the brutal truth. Not sure that they actually get it but I do try.

Here is the thing... there are plenty of of us anglo females out here that get it how brutal white men are, have been and always will be. I wish I could apologize to all of the indigenous and forcefully brought here generations but I can not. I find it all reprehensible and I totally get why the feelings of injustice are present and will probably always be. The lies and indoctrination in the public school systems and "churches" are insanely  ingrained. I don't know what it will take to make things right but maybe the truth taught and that it was this group of "owners" of mankind (that need to be overthrown and removed) that for some unknown reason had then and still has the power to convince men and now some women to go against their nature and slaughter other beings because they were told to and paid to. I will never understand this. Until recent times this was an all male exclusive killing club that one signed up for so white men... what the fuck? WHY?

8Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:16 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Race baiting

9Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:
that for some unknown reason had then and still has the power to convince men and now some women to go against their nature and slaughter other beings because they were told to and paid to. I will never understand this. Until recent times this was an all male exclusive killing club that one signed up for so white men... what the fuck? WHY?

I can only speak for what I know of Purpz, although if any other country in Europe was/is different I would be surprised

up until WW2 many of the "lower orders" found the way to earn a trade, get paid have new boots, and get regular food was the Kings Navy/Army

It's where the saying three square meals a day comes from, Nelsons Navy

The alternative for most was the same dog eat dog it was elsewhere. Survival under the Royal and later elite Parliamentarians was in a lot of cases dependent upon a trade, taking orders, and remaining fit enough to be wanted on the military

Then as now, verterans were considered a nuisance, best ignored

10Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So then, let's see if I am understanding this... men sign up to serve their country to brutally murder others including innocent people upon command, leaving their women and children to basically fend for themselves in many cases so as to get 3 squares? Is this where the saying a way to a mans heart is through his stomach comes from? lol

11Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:49 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

That is simplifying it purpz yet for many of zero education, never having left their home village, been told that Africans and orientals were monkeys.....almost as low as the French, and Indians were useless was a way of life right up through the 1930's.

I am only referring to my own country here btw. It is within living memory and in fact returning fact that for growing numbers who live in central parts of a country with a coastline they are unlikely to look at an ocean other than tv

Attitudes to others formed by the upper orders (authorities) who knew better were simply enforced. Today we have a Govt that seem to believe the disabled are a pox on society and should get a job in an environment where there are none other than minimum wage for most

The same people, the same patterns, the same models of Empire, for at least the last two thousand years.

The original post is race baiting from the same people, only the technology changes their methods evolve but not by much.

Look at any racial group, especially what is called a martial race and see the same as described. Sikhs of India....great warriors yet India is one of the most dangerous places on the planet to be born female

Musselmen, can be great warriors, women according to their holy book can be beaten as long as skin is not broken and their daughters married at nine

Samurai, great warriors their women compliant

African tribes can be great warriors, they also kill women for trivia

Europeans (evil whitey) great warriors ......whats the common theme in all of this?

Every time scratch the surface and you find allegiance to the ruling families who liked their armies in different colours all doing the same thing, from the Roman to the British, same methods same people in charge.

White men are no more gentle or brutal than any other, if you are predominately in a whitey area then you will see brutal white men, black area brutal black men along with the polar opposites.

Observation shows women raised in oppressive domineering atmospheres can be the most lustful repressed rampant creatures once away from it. Does that imply all catholics or muslim women are whores? of course not it's absurd

What it does show is how humanity have been programmed to in one instance regress themselves by killing and looting because it's "manly" and the other because its rebellion.

This is not how we are meant to live.

Look at how many young men were treated on return from Vietnam, most, if not all were conscripts. Look how they are treated now by a grateful Govt. 

The controllers are losing the plot a little with panic, or intent. Hence the ramping up of conflict. They never change but the slaves can, refuse to play these silly games

I could have a grudge to any Indian for the events of the Bhibighar of 1857 in Cawnpore, it would be silly. They could have a grudge to me for Amritsar 1919

Time to stop the hate is here, how many will realise?

12Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep! It is time to realize. I agree with what you and William have said and if only we could make sure that the future on this planet could be fixed so we would not be subject to race hatred, baiting, sexism, and on and on.
Still... until men and women STOP letting themselves, for ANY reason, to do the blood letting for the handfuls of puppet masters I don't think this will happen.
Until historical indoctrination ends it will never change. The cycles continue and humans still for the most part are clueless. ugh...

13Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:06 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Now they are turning on the girls

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/liberals-take-aim-at-white-people-again-as-soros-funded-panel-attacks-the-very-idea-of-white-womanhood_12162017

I have seen a few youtube clips from men, who would be referred to as black, and American who are extremely clued up about this baiting lark. They are not falling for it and are a whisper that will grow into a chorus as other "black" people take their message and chew it over.

14Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:10 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Purpz

This man is well worth a listen as is Deeprok Chandra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZQd8kspm4

15Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:44 pm

WilliaminUSA

OMG while listening to the first video BS4 posted I've never heard the word "um" said more times. Can these people not complete a sentence without saying "um" 15 times? 
The one fool is slapped in the ass by a man, and color does not enter into this, this is an a-hole who is a woman abuser. If this happened to my fiance there would be major blood regardless of the attackers color and proudly my Susie would have drawn some blood from the cowards also. Unlike the little girls and boys in the video She was fierce. These little boys and girls are reduced to whimpering slugs who struggle to make intelligent sentences. um, um, um, so, um, so, um...give me a  break!
I think I understand racism a little. I am a white man who has played in a few jazz/funk bands where I was the only white person. I was a long hair at the time and used to police abuse but what I learned from my black bandmates made me realize that I was way better off than them in this society. I came to understand what DWB (driving while black) meant. That being said I was thrown out of clubs by black racist bar owners before my bandmates arrived because I'm white.  I played in one place where I was hated for my color only to sit at the bar during the break with a beautiful older black couple who told me stories about seeing Duke and Basie in NYC. The rest of the night I played my heart out to them, trying, just trying to get close to the beautiful music they experienced played by my hero's. 
My little Susie was 1/8 indigenous South American so indigenous rights have a great deal of meaning to me and with my hero's being Coltrane, Miles, Bill Russell and Malcolm I'd be a hypocrite if I was racist. I am Eastern European, my roots are Chopin and Madame Curie and I take great pride in that as we all should take pride in where we came from. 
We all should respect and cherish where we came from, see the wrongs done and resolve tham. Any moron who is slapped in the ass and does not strike back is wasted flesh, IMHO.
Lastly my bandmates were my close friends, I was honored to be invited to their family gatherings. If I spoke like the current "artists" and referred to bitches and ho's I would be dead, of course from my band mates but probably as in the case of fierce little Susie their mom's. 
The black families have been decimated for a  long time. Tough to raise a family when getting arrested for DWB could cost your job, so I totally agree with this crap the white PTW have inflicted on people of color. BUT we need to get together and see the real enemy and not cower and feel bad because some poor little sexual scum bag hit a woman's ass. um, um, um, um......WTF!

16Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:25 pm

WilliaminUSA

I guess I'm on a roll. It's a week before a Christmas that I dread. The love of my life is gone, still communicating in very powerful ways but I'm too stupid and too human to understand some times. So I can't sleep right now.
To a large extant Her life was destroyed by white men named kissinger, nixon and milton friedman. Both our families came to the America's long after slavery, the trail of tears, etc. Little Susie was 1/8 indigenous and She used to laugh about the spaniards who tried to conquer Her South American country but were eaten by the peoples. This really cracked Her up. Unlike the moron in the video who "gently held the thin hand " of her sexual attacker, little Susie loved being a powerful ass kicking Woman. Unfortunately the spaniards came back.
Susie had great pride in both Her German and South American ancestry and this is something sadly missing today. She played Bach, Beethovan , Chopin and Tango's with a passion and lust! I listened to the pathetic little girls and boys in BS4 first video and understand why so many "children" walk into traffic while peering into their I-thingys. 
As I mourn the loss of the sweet fierce love of my life I fear for our future. Not the white peoples futures, as is my particular case, but all of us. As I said before, we are all connected: black, white, feathered, furred, whatever. But we need to have the balls to survive as my love Susie demonstrated countless times.
The moron's in the BS4 video should thank their little safe rooms that they never met my Angel. She didn't suffer fools.

17Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:07 am

WilliaminUSA

a "totally vulnerable" black man, drunk out of his mind was taking up the train seat". Um, um, um, um, so, um, um, so, um, um , so as she gazed into her cell phone was worried how she took the "totally invaded" the drunk's face. um, um, um, um. so, um, um, um, he made himself "entirely vulnerable" he actually took his fucking pants off, god forbid, "white women do not understand"
She was "reading men of color as dangerous" and she must realize that she was abusing a fucking drunk with his pants down. Thank god for maxine waters and other retards. Good thing these morons don't listen to Cynthia McKinney. The a-holes might actually grow brain cells.

18Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:10 am

WilliaminUSA

um, um, um, um, so um, um, um ,um, um , so like um, um, um, um, um, so um, um, um, like um, um, um, so like, um, um.
WTF!

19Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:55 am

robert18

"Dear white people" ???.... WHAT A RACIST AND HATE REMARKS!!!!. Who ever is posting such statement should be charged and convicted for racism!!!. 

What a blessing it was for Humanity!!!!!!. All respect to those brave pioneers "white people" who had guts and courage to come here and make a good use of this and other lands where savages were chasing wild buffaloes, eating each other and climbing trees..... If it wasn't for those "white people" as you call it, you would be eaten by diseases, bags and other dirt long time ago!!!. So be grateful for those amazing brave and intelligent "white people" instead talking rubbish. Stop wining, wake up, get real and get a life.

How about stop listing colors when speaking about PEOPLE at all. Is it really that important to call it "black, white, yellow or what ever color of skin we are as long as we behave and act like civilized Humans and contribute to our one Human family?.......

Marry Christmas dear Human brothers of all colors and shades !!!. Just Humans - inhabitants of one and only one home - planet earth. If some one does not feel comfortable living here ans sharing this beautiful home, you more then welcome somewhere else.... Planet Jupiter sounds pretty warm and inviting perhaps..... Dear White People... 1686750091

20Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:10 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I gotta say we have the same thing going on over here with the aborigines. Thing is the ones making ALL the noise are whiter than me....go figure!

21Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:08 am

WilliaminUSA

Wow this is getting stirred up and I apologize if I have fueled this in any way.
My understanding is that when columbus came here his men raped and pillaged. Why were both columbus and henry hudson mutinied or imprisoned? These were not noble people.
Some questions:
*Why after so many years of failed medicine are people looking into herbal natural cures if the indigenous peoples were so backwards?
*Isn't it true that parts of the US Constitution is based upon Iroquois laws or traditions?
*Isn't it true that the European settlers brought many diseases to the indigenous peoples, in addition to murdering and enslaving them? 

The original point I was trying to make was that I believe life is eternal, we've been here before and we need to learn from our mistakes. Based upon this belief more than likely I've probably hurt, enslaved and destroyed as many lives as they have done to me over time and for me it's time to get over it and move on. Remember the atrocities of the past and make amends and become a better more compassionate human..

The other point I was trying to make, and I apologize because I might have lost it, is that we have a large number of people today who would coddle dirt bags because they are downtrodden as displayed by the "um, um, um, um, so, ah, um, um" moron's in the BS4 video. The woman was sexually assaulted and she felt so guilty when she "tenderly held his hand". I don't want to live in that kind of society as much as I don't want to live in a society where the powerful abuse the less powerful. Both are wrong.
Peace.

22Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No need to apologize at all William. Discussion can be healthy and is crucial to going forward.

So here is the crux of this issue...

There are only 2 races of humans on this planet. They are the RH negative and the RH positive blood types. That is it. The amount of melanin in the skin suit does not define race at all. Until the Vatican't opens the vaults and comes forth with the truth on the origins of the beings walking around on Earth this conversation will always be off an not accurate. So... there is the answer.

23Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 am

topspin2

I think the bigger point here is that the people of this country have been lied to since this countries founding. Everything was carefully put together for the profit of corporations and the exploitation of the masses. The gov, the banks, health, schools religion, race issues,  its all been manipulated for the "have's" benefit. The Protocols of Zion laid out the plan...We are chattel to them, resources if you will, resources to be exploited at will for profit..Read the Talmud...Its all laid out...You want to find the culprits, look no further than your local synagogue..Its umbilical cord is attached to the beast!

24Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/b2aPJ3OQE6s

25Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:41 am

Ventura66

Agree 100% with what topspin2 said............almost everything evil in this country can be traced back to one evil family............and that would be the Rothschild's.............

They are living proof...........that if you have enough money to throw around..........that you can get folks to do damn near anything for you...........this will be a much nicer world to live in........once the Rothschild's have been neutered, once and for all..............

26Dear White People... Empty Re: Dear White People... Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:15 pm

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purps Steven Pinker nailed it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum