Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » If you can't find "fake news", manufacture it...

If you can't find "fake news", manufacture it...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Avebury

"Accuse others of what you know yourself to be guilty of."
Soooooo sad and desperate to pay a woman to pretend to have been raped to have a pedophile elected.

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.
In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore’s candidacy if she went public.
The Post did not publish an article based on her unsubstantiated account. When Post reporters confronted her with inconsistencies in her story and an Internet posting that raised doubts about her motivations, she insisted that she was not working with any organization that targets journalists.
Today's Headlines newsletter
The day's most important stories.

But on Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover “stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.

MORE HERE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html

topspin2

Ave, you have removed all doubt as to who you are. You are a paid misinformation agent.....some federal agency...No one, and I mean no one is this stupid...

Avebury

So O'Keefe gets busted manufacturing "fake news" but you are so brainwashed that you see it as "win" for project veritas?

topspin2

Ave,,,,There is a game being played and humanity is the pawns...Get it?..

Avebury

BREAKING NEWS: Left -wing media exposes Fox "news" bias against Obama! They needed him to keep their numbers up!
Is THAT what you think was exposed?
Please...
These desperate, partisan fools tried to "LARP" the WaPo and got smoked.
Your reactionary buddies have sunk so low that they are making shit up to get a child molester elected.

Avebury

I do get it, topspin. I have repeatedly stated that I never supported the Clintons much less the Bushes but I find those who think they are above political division championing a fool who lives by it to be absurd.

Avebury

So the "trolls" got so desperate that they LIED to get a pedophile right-winger elected.
Let that sink in while you scream "FAKE NEWS!!!!"
I love watching you all implode.

Ventura66

Sorry Avebury.........its not us who are imploding.........its you..........wow you seem extra angry today...........

Avebury

Anger is just an energy.

Ventura66

anger is what one shows..........when they are losing...........just sayin.........

Avebury

The winner/ loser paradigm is what the "cabal" support.
Just saying.

Ventura66

Dear god........finally something cognizant from you Avebury...........I am sensing less anger in your words................

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:So the "trolls" got so desperate that they LIED to get a pedophile right-winger elected.
Let that sink in while you scream "FAKE NEWS!!!!"
I love watching you all implode.

It's interesting how little ave has to make shit up cause he can't find anything on Trump. Only a sick mind would ignore the fact that Trump haters are legion and have come up empty handed. This must be what it's like to be a Satanist. One could substitute his mindless mutterings of mental illness with that of his contemporary Trigglypuff's tirade of tantrums. Has anyone ever seen him say anything positive about anyone? Even his beloved Hillary? Repent from your Evil ways devil; an ugly mind is a GOOD thing to waste!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum