» Thanks to Humanity, Everest Is Literally A Massive Trash Pile
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Megalithic! Astonishing Ancient Baalbek Lebanon Full Video
Yesterday at 7:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Yesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About 'Separating Children'
Yesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Secret Service Agent Files RICO Suit Against Clintons, Soros, Podesta, Brock
Yesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Yesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experiments Proving Astral Projection is Real + Various Techniques
Yesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Artwork at Center of Denver Airport Being Taken Down
Yesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5000-year-old carved stone balls continue to baffle archaeologists more than 200 years after they were first discovered
Yesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM - CLUSTER OF PULSATING COMETS plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Animal Study Reveals Aluminum Adjuvants Can Impair Social Behavior
Yesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Bourdain’s Body Cremated Against Family’s Wishes – No Autopsy
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Yesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal' with David Wilcock
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has The Moment Arrived?
Yesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-18-18
Yesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vancouver Island on the move: Episodic Tremor and Slip event feared after more than 150 tremors hit the island in the last 24 hours
Yesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Devil's Den, Nr Clatford, Wiltshire
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Man Who Knew Seth Rich – John Mark Dougan Speaks from Exile in Moscow
Yesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

microaggressor

Last edited by microaggressor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
ahahaha I cracked up when he said that! pretty funny

Avebury

I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

There you go again with that liberal logic lunacy. Hitler hated degenerate art. Sane people dislike degenerate art, therefore sane people are like Hitler. Here's some more. Hitler liked to pass gas in public. Little ave likes to pass gas in public. Little ave is like Hitler. A   Nattering nincompoop of negativity

PurpleSkyz

Admin
If you "boys" are deliberately trying to drive people from this site with your ridiculous verbal dueling you are doing a bang up job!!!

This week you have been in top form I must say and the perfect example of why many sites no longer ALLOW interaction and have READ ONLY sites!!  So if the handful of you children DO NOT STOP taking swipes, calling names and ruining the reading experience of the hundreds of others that come here daily I will consider changing this site up.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BS ON EVERY THREAD!!! SO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!

Ventura66

I agree purpleskyz 100%...............most of us just want to come here and read........this was a wonderful place to frequent..........until pubescent Avebury showed up.........so I have a suggestion that might just work for all parties involved..............so listen up men.............

From this point on, I will no longer respond to Avebury..........I am going to shun him.........pretty soon if nobody responds to him..........he will just go away............shunning worked in the old days..........and it will work again.........nobody wants to feel unimportant...........even Avebury..........and shunning will give him the chance to move on to another site...........so from this point on............no more Avebury...........bye-bye.........my keyboard will no longer respond to Avebury...........

Thank you so much purpleskyz for all that you do in making this a great place to spend time..........we are truly blessed to have this site, and to have you running the show...........just wanted to give you a little shout out.............thanks again...............Mark Williams.......Cypress TX

PurpleSkyz

Admin
:tup:
Thanks Mark.
Healthy discussion is always welcome but there is nothing healthy nor helpful with these interactions and I appreciate your suggestion of putting those that bait on ignore.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum