OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stockpiling piss is NOT art....unless your avebury

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

microaggressor

microaggressor

https://youtu.be/Ea39dHj01yc

Last edited by microaggressor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha I cracked up when he said that! pretty funny

Avebury

I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:I hate to rain on your authoritarian parade but art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Hitler wanted to squash "degenerate" art as well.
Why do the far-right get so butt-hurt over art?

There you go again with that liberal logic lunacy. Hitler hated degenerate art. Sane people dislike degenerate art, therefore sane people are like Hitler. Here's some more. Hitler liked to pass gas in public. Little ave likes to pass gas in public. Little ave is like Hitler. A   Nattering nincompoop of negativity

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If you "boys" are deliberately trying to drive people from this site with your ridiculous verbal dueling you are doing a bang up job!!!

This week you have been in top form I must say and the perfect example of why many sites no longer ALLOW interaction and have READ ONLY sites!!  So if the handful of you children DO NOT STOP taking swipes, calling names and ruining the reading experience of the hundreds of others that come here daily I will consider changing this site up.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BS ON EVERY THREAD!!! SO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!

Ventura66

I agree purpleskyz 100%...............most of us just want to come here and read........this was a wonderful place to frequent..........until pubescent Avebury showed up.........so I have a suggestion that might just work for all parties involved..............so listen up men.............

From this point on, I will no longer respond to Avebury..........I am going to shun him.........pretty soon if nobody responds to him..........he will just go away............shunning worked in the old days..........and it will work again.........nobody wants to feel unimportant...........even Avebury..........and shunning will give him the chance to move on to another site...........so from this point on............no more Avebury...........bye-bye.........my keyboard will no longer respond to Avebury...........

Thank you so much purpleskyz for all that you do in making this a great place to spend time..........we are truly blessed to have this site, and to have you running the show...........just wanted to give you a little shout out.............thanks again...............Mark Williams.......Cypress TX

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup:
Thanks Mark.
Healthy discussion is always welcome but there is nothing healthy nor helpful with these interactions and I appreciate your suggestion of putting those that bait on ignore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum