Latest topics
» How to Kill an Archon by Anna Von Reitz
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica, global warming reveals a huge structure similar to an "ANCIENT FACE"
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Uffington Castle, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Global worry over Amazon fires escalates; Bolsonaro defiant plus MORE
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact

Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact Astral1

https://youtu.be/bGrNAb7li-U

Fascinating Evidence of Life After Death Contact Photo
UAMN TV
Published on Nov 29, 2017

Psychical research encompasses many strange areas and this video investigates a variety of phenomena, from apparitions, mediumship, poltergeists, paranormal surgery and reincarnation, as experienced by ordinary people. Each case has been investigated on its own merit and been exhaustively researched. However challenging the phenomena presented may be to the prevailing cultural worldview, the fact remains that people are having these anomalous experiences, often unwanted, and in some cases frightening. Tricia J Robertson is a former president of the Scottish Society for Physical Research (SPR) and a lecturer at the University of Glasgow for the Department of Adult and Continuing Education. Tricia presents the mounting fascinating evidence, based on her own research and the scientific studies of others, that consciousness does indeed survive the death of the body, summing up some of her co-authored three published papers with the late Professor Archie Roy on a five year study of the “transfer of mediumistic information”. Recorded at Truth, Mysteries and New Frontiers [Glastonbury Symposium] http://www.glastonburysymposium.co.uk/ Subscribe to UAMN TV for more new releases in 2017

WilliaminUSA

Thank you Purps for this good information.
I totally believe in and have experienced after life communication (ALC) with my fiance and I offer the following three (of many) things that occurred that convince me that ALC is possible. I spoke to or met with several mediums and this is what happened:
MEDIUM 1: Every morning after my fiance transitioned I would tell her "Ti Amo mi amor". The medium did not know this nor even that Her primary language was Spanish. On my first (of several) phone conversations with this medium, she made contact and said S (my fiance) was there and had something to tell me: "Ti Amo mi amor". The medium went on to say that my brother (J) and my mother and others were there to greet S. The medium did not know I had a brother, let alone a deceased brother, nor did she know my mother also passed. 
MEDIUM 2: This was in a Spiritualist church. This medium was very direct and pointed at me and said J (my brother)was here and mentioned him by name. Than the medium went on to describe how S and I communicated through very detailed writing. S had aphasia and could not speak for several years and we only communicated through writing and this kept out relationship alive.

In addition to the mediums S began to reach out to me shortly after Her transition in the form of white feathers. They would appear in my path or float out of the sky when I was feeling depressed. Whenever I encountered them I felt a beautiful peace. I researched this and found it was a very common way for the Transitioned to reach out to us. Recently, through a series of synchronicities, I was watching a video of a Julian Lennon interview. In it he said than a few years before he was murdered John Lennon told Julian that is anything ever happened to him he would reach out to Julian with a white feather to let him know everything was OK. Julian dismissed this thinking it was just strange. Many years later Julian was in a hotel in Australia and the manager told him there were 30 or so aboriginal Australians in the lobby that wanted to speak to him. They asked him to bring light to their struggle and presented him with a white male swan feather which blew him away. He knew it was the sign John mentioned and as a result he started the white Feather Foundation where some  proceeds from all of his work goes to help indigenous and ecological causes.

There have been many other occurrences of different contacts in the form of electrical interference, lights, radios, clocks going on or off and many other things. S is in contact with me every day and She guides me, along with other guides, when I need help. In turn I do my best to help others to return the love She continues to show me. There is no death, only transition and we can still be in contact with our loved ones.
Peace.

WilliaminUSA

It seem important to me to try to keep this thread alive. A lot of people are grieving the loss of a loved one, human or animal and and I know that we can stay in touch with them. There are proven methods. For myself I continue to study, research and practices exercises in the form of meditation, dowsing and receive messages from my fiance and occasionally others.
Every day I become a little better at receiving and She gets a  little better at sending and I am guided and feel Her love on a daily basis.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum