OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
More Than Just Survival… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
More Than Just Survival… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More Than Just Survival… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More Than Just Survival… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More Than Just Survival… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More Than Just Survival… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More Than Just Survival… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More Than Just Survival… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More Than Just Survival… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More Than Just Survival… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Than Just Survival…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Than Just Survival… Empty More Than Just Survival… Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More Than Just Survival…

December 1, 2017 / Visionkeeper

More Than Just Survival… Favim-com-5189223
Photo Source:
As I talk to people and watch people these days I have noticed a sort of hazy window between them and their world. Their eyes reflect it because they are mostly blank, no spark or twinkle dancing about. Their shoulders droop downward and often their head will droop down as well. There seems to be little excitement in them and they all look tired. These are people who are surviving, NOT living fully their lives. They scrape by each month paying bills if they are lucky, they put food on their table if they are lucky, they often go without in order to provide what is needed for others. There is a lack of laughter and joy in their voices because they are consumed with just ‘getting by’ and not having joy in their life.
Now of course this is a generalization I’m speaking about as I am certain there are other people in the world who  daily interact with their lives on a happy note, but a great many do not and this is to whom I am speaking! This to me is unacceptable. How have we accepted coming here to earth and being forced to live our lives under certain rules and most often for someone else’s agenda? We are not living OUR lives, and we should be. I long for us all to remember why we are here and to embrace those reasons. If we could paint our emotions and feelings and desires in  colors and let them bounce about in the air freely, imagine the painting  we would see. Layers upon layers of darker colors with just small splashes of bright, vibrant ones thrown in here and there.
There would be lots of black for the anguish and hopelessness so many people are feeling. There would be lots of dark brown for the ever-growing frustration and lack of enlightenment we are experiencing and bright red for the anger that seems to rage endlessly, being perpetuated by inequality and unfairness. We would see dark red for our pain as it continues to bleed the life out of us. So many don’t see a way to end the misery being inflicted on them. Sadly we would see lots of blue-gray for the fear that seems to be permeating the planet, basically fear of new ideas and change. Unfortunately the cosmos would be thick with lemon green symbolizing the lies that we find ourselves drowning in. There would be splashes of brighter colors of course that represent our good ways of thinking, but my point is this. The picture painted overall would be a very dark one, heavy and not vibrant. Is it not time to paint ourselves a new masterpiece of who we are and make it truly beautiful?
We are all artists of sorts, we all have imaginations, we all are blessed with creativity, but are we using these traits to the best of their ability? I think not. They have been depleted and washed out by our day-to-day need for survival and our laziness so many seem afflicted by, for not exercising our brains and thinking for ourselves. At the moment our Government and all of its laws are painting our masterpiece and we are all just watching what portrait is being created. A dark, non-vibrant, uninspiring painting. Well screw that! Let’s make sure we paint our own masterpiece and make it bright and uplifting and pleasing to the eye and our hearts. The world’s masterpiece is not theirs to paint, it is ours! We are the new world artists and its time to pick up our brushes and paint!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum