» That ‘Feeling in Your Bones’ Has Nothing to Do with the Weather
Today at 9:14 pm by NanneeRose

» Amira Willighagen A sample of mind control
Today at 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING!!! PAUL RYAN RESIGNS FROM CONGRESS..SEE WHY
Today at 8:00 pm by Jaguar-2016

» TREY GOWDY AND THE FBI
Today at 7:23 pm by terbo56

»  Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President
Today at 7:18 pm by terbo56

» The Horrors Of Dulce
Today at 6:53 pm by topspin2

» The GoldFish Report No 169 Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Rothchild's Hijacking of Humanity
Today at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To William...
Today at 4:07 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Snordster ~ Crypto: The End of Freedom!
Today at 4:00 pm by Ventura66

» Soaking Feet in Ice-Cold Water for 15 Seconds/Day Can Reinforce Immune System
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wireless Warfare Exposed - Declassified Military Doc Proves Smart Phones Are Killing Mankind
Today at 3:06 pm by terbo56

» FCC Votes to Kill Net Neutrality, Capping a Year of Endless Bullshit
Today at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 12/15/2017 -- Large Earthquake (M6.5) strikes West Pacific
Today at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Programmable Matter Black GOO Nanobots
Today at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Throws Down the Gauntlet, Makes Major Announcement That Could Shake Up The Vaccine Industry
Today at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LITTLE DRUMMER BOY ~ Puddles :) Our fave clone clown!
Today at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BLM and FBI Criminality Exposed, Exposed, Exposed.... by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ NOT AGAIN: See What Happened to Doctor Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Corruption ...
Today at 12:29 pm by Jaguar-2016

» incredible light shapes in the sky
Today at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firefighters Don’t Want 5G Cell Towers Near Their Stations
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vibrational clearances come to the fore
Today at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Triangle UFO Over Freeway In Charlotte, N Carolina plus MORE
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THE PUBLIC ARE BEING TOLD NOTHING plus MORE
Today at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Scans on Oumuamua Show No Signs of Alien Technology
Today at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland ~ Humanity's Healing & Rising, the White Hats & the Republic
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Protecting Vaccine Choice in Colorado: Part 1&2
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - Nobody in California is Talking About This!
Today at 1:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Bright Areas on Ceres Indicate the Dwarf Planet is an Active, Evolving World
Today at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer (Dec 14, 2017) - TOP SECRET SCIENTIST UPDATE NEW 2017
Today at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Whitely Strieber : The Afterlife Revolution
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bases 2017 Ireland Awakens the Dark Journalist
Today at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enslaving Consciousness in HBO’s Westworld
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1 down 449 to go: Ikata nuclear plant shut down over fears of Fukushima-style meltdown
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Meteor Impact' shakes homes in Thunder Bay, Ontario - But...
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chairman and Two VPs of TEPCO Will Stand Trial for the Death of 44 People in Fukushima Meltdowns
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Friday!
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by NanneeRose

» Five Essential Oils That Help Fight Infection...
Yesterday at 5:47 pm by NanneeRose

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » NEW EARTH AWARENESS » SUSTAINABLE FUTURE » Paypal Founder Builds World’s First Floating Nation To ‘Liberate Humanity From Politicians

Paypal Founder Builds World’s First Floating Nation To ‘Liberate Humanity From Politicians

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Paypal Founder Builds World’s First Floating Nation To ‘Liberate Humanity From Politicians’

Posted by Lou on December 2, 2017

Source: Anonymous News
By Amando Flavio
November 30, 2017

PayPal founder Peter Thiel is leading a project to create an independent nation that will float in international waters and operate within its own laws. The world’s first floating nation, set to appear in the Pacific Ocean off the island of Tahiti in 2020, is designed to ‘liberate humanity from politicians’.
The radical project is being executed by the Seasteading Institute, a nonprofit with a diverse global team of marine biologists, nautical engineers, aquaculture farmers, maritime attorneys, medical researchers, security personnel, investors, environmentalists, and artists. 
The first island is being funded by a coin offering, a new concept gaining popularity in Silicon Valley in which money is ‘crowd sourced’ by creating and selling a virtual currency.

According to a feasibility report by Dutch engineering firm Deltasync, the first city would be built on a network of 11 rectangular and five-sided platforms so it could be rearranged according to its inhabitants’ needs like a floating jigsaw.
The square and pentagon platforms will measure 164 ft in length and will have 164 ft-tall sides to protect buildings and residents. The platforms will be made from reinforced concrete and support three-storey buildings such as apartments, terraces, offices and hotels for up to 100 years.
The nonprofit hopes to raise around $60 million by 2020 to build a dozen buildings.

The Daily Mail reports:
“Floating islands would feature aquaculture farms, healthcare, medical research facilities, and sustainable energy powerhouses. The structures will feature ‘green roofs’ covered with vegetation and construction will use local bamboo, coconut fibre, wood and recycled metal and plastic. It’s envisaged that between 250 and 300 people will call the first floating city home.”

The Institute adds:
“Our in-house team is now actively engaged in diplomacy with host nations, making the case that hosting an autonomous seastead city in their territorial waters would produce significant economic, social and environmental benefits for their citizens.
“The floating city would create an environment that encourages innovation and start-up governments, rather than the ‘monopolies’ of today. It will give people the freedom to choose the government they want instead of being stuck with the government they get.”

Thanks to Lou at: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

2 How Stupid DO these PEOPLE think WE ARE? on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

I thought wow another community and then I read in the ocean where all the fukishima radioactive matierial is?? Oh hell no, Everyone would die in like 6 years. Then I read the bullshit list of government educated and government licensed people who are going to be running it, building it? They want to get away from politics all those main people are involved are the politics that soverign people run from. Give me a break, people wake up, looks like a money scam to me. When I saw the just 2 of the agencies of people involved I was like: OH MY GOD. The first was the MARITITME ATTOENYES, that is the very law that has replaced the republic and the original American constitution. Now way Would I even consider that bullshit. Then other was the engineers, the are all certified though the core of engineers take a look for yourself who owns them and who they belong to...People we are being scammed all over the place and given options we think are amazing by these same scam artists. The are blatantly telling you who is running this project and who will be scamming the money and it looks like it will be like a floating prison...
Bridgette

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I know right!!!
I cringed when I read this one.

MartyM

Really ??   “Our in-house team is now actively engaged in diplomacy with host nations, making the case that hosting an autonomous seastead city in their territorial waters..." . This is probably the biggest contradiction in their so called purpose...  If your going to be independant, how do you do that having a "Host Nation" and being in their territorial waters ??  I think I'll pass...
   This brings to mind of just why we have sooo many different churches / religious groups. You don't like the way things are going and don't seem to have enough influence to make changes, so you pack up and move out of town and start your own Business, Church, Country... Whatever. Not the answer !

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

WilliaminUSA

No, No, no, don't be so pessimistic, it's a great idea. Think of who can be in charge and guide us into the Beautiful New Age:
Attorney General: anna von reitz
Finance Ministers: zap & bernie madoff
Cabinet Members: benny fulford, sorcha false, the clinton's, bush's, cheney's and kissinger, benny netanyahoo, tony blaire.

Maybe the vatican can relocate there. Bring back pope benjamin I say.

Imagine what incredible artists a media mogul like harvey weinstein could book there:
kathy griffin, matt lauer, bono, meryl streep, bobby denero, the list goes on and on.

It won't even have to be financed, the RV will take care of that. It will be an absolute paradise!

And the best part, the very best part: it's close to Fukishima. We'd just have to find a way to evacuate the good people of Japan.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum