OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines

My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines Baby-vaccine

By Dana A., Natural Blaze
Almost 10 years ago when my children were toddlers I took my oldest daughter who was four to Matthews Children’s Clinic in Matthews, NC for strep throat.
We had just moved to NC and I had only been to this office a few times and saw a male doctor. I believe it was on a Monday when I took my oldest in. Then about three days later my youngest daughter also came down with it. The male doctor was not available and I didn’t think it was a big deal to see a different doctor because it was to me a clear case of strep.
I had stopped vaccinating my children because of a reaction my oldest had to them prior to my move to NC and the male doctor never asked nor suggested vaccines.

The female doctor came into the exam room and asked why we were there. I told her strep and about how my oldest was just in the other day. Upon taking the throat swab she asked if I wanted to get my daughter up to date on her vaccines. I replied “not today”. That was the end of the discussion… so I thought. The doctor left the room with the swab.
Shortly after she returned with a full needle in hand… READY TO INJECT!! Open, tip not covered and full. She came into the room, shut the door, spread out in front of it BLOCKING it, and said “she’s not leaving until she’s up to date”.
Can you imagine!! Panic and fear. I was shocked and terrified. I looked at my daughter who was sitting on the table playing and was trying to form some thoughts in my mind on what to do and not freak her out even though I was freaking out. I couldn’t think at first. I was blindsided and unprepared.
Thank the Angels for knocking me out of it. I grabbed my phone that was sitting there and said “if you don’t let us pass I’m calling the police”.
She looked at me, huffed, turned and stormed out of the room slamming the door on her way out.
I grabbed my daughter and went to the front desk where they were already waiting to check me out. I was young and scared. I was also ashamed that we were not vaccinating back then I didn’t know anyone who wasn’t and had no support. So I thought I was alone and even though I knew I was doing the right thing for my kids I still felt ashamed by society and now this doctor. I just paid the co-pay and left.
My daughter was NOT treated for strep either. No prescription or anything. I was left humiliated and with a sick kid.

The very next day I received a letter in the mail that I had been kicked out of the practice. That fast. That is the day I became my families healer. I have never looked back. My kids have never been to a pediatrician nor western medical doctor since.
About the Author
Dana A. Victim of modern medicine. Forced into becoming a natural healer for my children and family due to negligence of doctors. Activist for Informed Consent.
This article (My Routine Doctor Visit Turned Into A Hostage Situation Over Vaccines) was submitted to and first published at Natural Blaze. It can be reshared with attribution but MUST include link to homepage, bio, intact links and this message.  Image Source

Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum