Latest topics
» Branson Duck Survivor: Captain Said ‘Don’t worry about life jackets – you won’t need them’
Today at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LORD MARK MALLOCH-BROWN – THE GLOBALIST RACKETEER KINGPIN RUNNING THE QUEEN’S PRIVY COUNCIL WITH GEORGE SOROS
Today at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Currency War Breaks Out After Trump Accuses China and Europe of Manipulation
Today at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Longest Lunar Eclipse (Full Blood Moon) of the 21st Century to Appear in July — Here’s How to See it
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» They Just Come Right Out and Show Us!
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange’s Hand Over To UK May Be Imminent According To WikiLeaks
Today at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Today at 12:13 pm by MartyM

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Dragons Pipe-(Dream)" - What A Mess!
Today at 12:01 pm by 4-truth

» Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon #Judgejanine thrown out of #theview @potus
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - MICHAEL SHRIMPTON RE BREXIT & WORLD EVENTS
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup Technology, Explained
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cicada 3301: An Internet Mystery
Today at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brief Comment to "With All Due Respect", Kim et alia By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2018 IS STRANGE Part 9 - JULY
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Extraordinary images showing a purple haze above the Sun? plus MORE
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO last night during sunset over the Taipei 101 building, Taiwan plus MORE
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Captured Over Campinas, Brazil
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Piecing Together the Past
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 20: PAPERWORK AND MORE LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 11:55 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XIX: SECRET SPACE FORCE & THE VALKYRIES RIDE
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 251- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: SS5 is Contract Under Fraud = Slavery
Yesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Alley's Place » Put Your Thinking Caps On.....

Put Your Thinking Caps On.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:56 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
If you could eliminate one thing from the earth what would it be?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

2 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:27 am

Jaguar-2016

I would want to eliminate all words of PROFANITY from our speaking and writing abilities. No PROFANITY. Period!

3 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:53 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Does that include 'shit' and 'bloody' because I am dusted if it includes those 2 words!  I do have to say that I try very hard not to use profanities but people are just so irritating and sometimes there are just no other words!  Thanks for you input Jaguar!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:18 am

MartyM

POLLUTION, and therefore all of the adverse effects of all forms of pollution (diseases, politicians, lawyers, etc.).  just a thought...
  Well Nann if we could eliminate Stupidity, we might not need profanity, but I don't see where 'shit' or 'bloody' would be a problem.  I also doubt that there would ever be a consensus on what is or is not profanity...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

5 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:40 am

Jaguar-2016

Hahaha! Thank you, both of you.

6 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:09 am

bs4ever

nanneeRose wrote:
If you could eliminate one thing from the earth what would it be?

Easy Nan....I would eliminate....MONEY

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

7 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am

metech

Jaguar-2016 wrote:I would want to eliminate all words of PROFANITY from our speaking and writing abilities. No PROFANITY. Period!

Fuck yeah! I'm with you on that one Jag.

8 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:12 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
If we have to be held to just one thing.... organized religion. Start with the Vatican't and open up the vaults!!!

9 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:54 am

Jaguar-2016

That's a perfect one, I would agree and second you Purpz. It shouldn't stop at just the Vatican. I would want all Royalties of the world to be thoroughly audited too! If they possess illegally acquired wealths of any kind, they must be stripped of their Royalty and the wealth be distributed among the POOREST of the Poor public. Also, include all other Religious places meant for the Elite, whether they are Buddhist Monastries, Hindu Temples, Jewish Synagogues, Sikh Gurudwaras, or even Zoroastrian Cult Clubs! And yes ONE THING I won't want on this planet is "Ill-treatment of Animals" by INSANE humans.

10 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Jaguar-2016

Metech, that's included bro, LOL!

11 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
BS where you been!!!!! I haven't seen you since I came back old man!!!

I would eradicate assholes. Like seriously without assholes the world would be so happy!

I am also backing Marty on stupidity, but then maybe I would be eradicated because I can be pretty stupid eeek!

12 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Jaguar-2016

Nan, even Assholes have a daily duty to perform. Without those, one can't even finish morning duties properly LOL!

13 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:20 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I suppose if we could eliminate people this stupid we might not need expletives in our vernacular.
Because What the Total Fuck seems to apply to so much these days.

https://youtu.be/iY8gvu6h2Hc

14 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:37 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Jaguar yeah that's true enough I guess!  

OMG purps just OMG!!

15 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

16 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:23 pm

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:BS where you been!!!!! I haven't seen you since I came back old man!!!

I would eradicate assholes. Like seriously without assholes the world would be so happy!

I am also backing Marty on stupidity, but then maybe I would be eradicated because I can be pretty stupid eeek!

Hey Nan

I'm sure we have spoken on here since your return?

As you are getting on a bit I will play the gentleman and not put it down to your age ;-)

17 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:24 pm

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:I suppose if we could eliminate people this stupid we might not need expletives in our vernacular.
Because What the Total Fuck seems to apply to so much these days.

https://youtu.be/iY8gvu6h2Hc

Purpz, don't kill hope. These people are the backbone of Theresa Mays Brexit poker playing team. Without she would have to capitulate.....erm hang on

18 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:13 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
bs4ever wrote:
NanneeRose wrote:BS where you been!!!!! I haven't seen you since I came back old man!!!

Hey Nan

I'm sure we have spoken on here since your return?

As you are getting on a bit I will play the gentleman and not put it down to your age ;-)

Bahahahahah shit I am forgetting everything these days, good news for the hubby, maybe one day I will actually get lost on one of our trips up the bush LOL!

19 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:26 pm

WilliaminUSA

OMG Purps! I'm depressed big time from the shitty past year and dragging my head around. I know people have it far worse than me but I couldn't comprehend it. I JUST COMPREHENDED IT!!!!!! I am still dragging my head around but not as bad a this genius.

20 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
:tup: was it the WT total F William? lol
no time to drag along my friend. I don't think the angels want that of us :)

21 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:53 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
PurpleSkyz wrote:

THIS ONE PURPS!!!

22 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:02 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
WilliaminUSA wrote:OMG Purps! I'm depressed big time from the shitty past year and dragging my head around. I know people have it far worse than me but I couldn't comprehend it. I JUST COMPREHENDED IT!!!!!! I am still dragging my head around but not as bad a this genius.

Yeah some people do have it worse than us but it doesn't mean our problems aren't just as real because they aren't as bad.  You have friends here if you ever want a few thousand shoulders to lean on!!!

23 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:16 pm

metech

PurpleSkyz wrote:If we have to be held to just one thing.... organized religion. Start with the Vatican't and open up the vaults!!!

IMHO we have a winner right there. 

Ultimately it's not about the price of gold or physical vs. paper or cryptos vs. fiat currencies or, or, or.

Ultimately it's about the battle for your very soul.

Hint: Look at how those old books have been bastardized and what has been removed. 

"They" don't want you to know about reincarnation. Hmmm - I wonder why that is.

Clue: You have more power than you can imagine!!!!!!!!!

24 Re: Put Your Thinking Caps On..... on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 am

WilliaminUSA

Thank you Nannee Rose.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum