» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 22, 2018
Today at 11:21 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Our Energy/Power Systems Work
Today at 11:16 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Ancient Hindu Temple Was Carved Out Of A Single Rock, And No One Knows How
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth About Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek”
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rover Curiosity sent an image where you clearly see a Shelter
Today at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple RED LIT UFOS Caught on film OVER CALIFORNIA plus MORE
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is astonishing the number of Marine species dead along the entire Florida west coast
Today at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Today at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Processionals carry the joy of New Paradigm followers
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pertussis Vaccine Blame Game
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dustin Nemos Talks with uhh Isaac Kappy uhh on Ensin17 - Is it Real?
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *UNKNOWN PLANET***IXTAPA-MEXICO* plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hunt for Skinwalker: Jeremy Corbell Interview - Richard Dolan Show
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown laser beams being fired from Saturn into deep space!
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: MISSING TRILLIONS & THE SECRET SPACE FORCE ECONOMY! DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Gypsy Blend - Essential Oils
Yesterday at 5:29 pm by NanneeRose

» Special Agent who handled Hillary Clinton during 2016 seizure-like collapse dead at 49?
Yesterday at 5:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 275 Week 88 POTUS Report w/ The Fetz: We Are Winning Bigly!
Yesterday at 3:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by erwing

» WTF? - North Carolina Good Samaritan Who Saved 27 Cats and Dogs from Flooding Arrested for Lack of Permits
Yesterday at 2:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - LOVING CANADIAN BEAVER
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kavanaugh WILL BE CONFIRMED (Q) Despite Derailment/Smear PLOT (Yes, Plot!) - Bombshell Photo of Kavanaugh Accuser Says It All
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by ANENRO

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Oily Rocks Essentials » The Essential Change

The Essential Change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Essential Change on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:10 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know what this forum is for and about. As I stated in a previous post I am a crazy oil lady now and love learning and sharing about this little bottles of Gold.  This isn't a forum to sell you anything so please dont mistaken it as so.

My main goal is to share how I use the oils and for others to come in and share how they use the oils. There are so many different uses for oils eg. did you know Frankincense has over 10,000 different uses? So much interesting stuff and THEY WORK!

So if you are an oiler please join the convo, purps and I would love to hear from you and hear your experiences.  If you aren't please join the convo with us we would love to hear your perspective also!

Here's a good one for you....my aunt has just been diagnosed with early onset alzheimers and since she started diffusing oils she has felt her cognitive ability has improved slightly.  Just one of many stories!

2 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 am

MartyM

OK, so educate us, I'm open to just about anything that's outside of Big Pharma. What you got and whats it do or used for ??  I'm sure I'm not the only one interested.  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:36 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
There is an oil for every ailment you can think of.  I have arthritis and I use Copaiba Oil for pain relief, it literally takes the pain away within 5 minutes!  I use oils for sleeplessness, cleaning, emotional issues, calming, grounding, digestive issues everything Marty.  Each day I'll talk about a different oil and how to use it and if I have used it yet, what works what doesn't that type of thing!!  Tell me what ailment you are dealing with and I tell you what you can try! xx

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:55 am

MartyM

Well according to my wife, old age and memory are my biggest problems (though she uses a different vocabulary to describe it). lol 
  As far as I'm concerned, lower back pain and blood pressure are issues of concern. I have several discs that are somewhat compressed. C5, C6, C7, that I know of and I'm sure there are more in the lower spine which actually cause more pain. I'm also sure this contributes to the blood pressure issues. There is supposedly something irregular going on with a heart valve, but they are not specific about what that may be. Not that I haven't heard it before...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

5 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:45 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Maaaarty you should be taking better care of yourself!!  There are some really good oils for memory fog but they are expensive but I have to tell you they are cheaper than meds in the long run because they last longer and they work!   There are definitely oils for blood pressure, I was talking about this to another old facebook 'dinar' friend, whether or not he got the oils I don't know.  There are good pain relief oils for your back but I reckon if you got onto the super juice of the company I am with a lot of your problems would ease.  Again it's expensive in my opinion but so is medication, well over here it is unless you have a health card.  I'll do an article up today addressing the blood pressure issue. Watch this space!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

6 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:26 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Here you go Marty...

http://www.oom2.com/t42677-according-to-scientists-sniffing-rosemary-will-improve-your-memory-heres-how?highlight=rosemary+++%2Bmemory+loss

I have been growing rosemary indoors since I read this which how it is that I remembered seeing it posted here. lol

7 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I grow Rosemary too and the shit sticks hahahahahaahaha!  I have heard that it works so let me know what you think.

8 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
it does. In the winter I boil water to add to the homes humidity level, I grow orchids and they love it, and I add dried rosemary or lavender in the water. Love it! btw... you posted that article last Nov. 2016, so I think it works! hahahaha

9 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:02 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahahaah well as if I can remember that far back, oops kinda the point hahahahaha!

WE did try drying it once, but it just makes a bloody mess, we also dry lavender but that makes a damn mess too lol!

I must try it again tho!

10 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I found if you lay the cuttings flat on some screen that works real well to contain the droppings I have a 10 gallon tank screen cover from one of my sons creatures that is perfect. Then I just scope into zip lock bags.

11 Re: The Essential Change on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:27 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
oh good idea! I have lots of lavender, pink white purple and I love it!  I also grow scented geranium and its sooooo good!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum