OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious?

+3
ANENRO
MartyM
NanneeRose
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

[size=39]Iraq Announces End of UN Sanctions[/size]

News ID: 1596343 Service: Other Media
 December, 09, 2017 - 17:25

Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? 139504100809022008035904

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Iraq on Saturday announced the end of UN sanctions imposed on the country following its invasion of neighboring Kuwait in 1990.

In a statement, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry attributed the abolishment of the UN sanctions after 27 years in place to “diplomatic successes”, Anadolu Agency reported.
This decision “is an important step in the restoration of Iraq’s natural status and international standing,” ministry spokesman Ahmed Mahjoub said.
The UN Security Council imposed the sanctions on Iraq under Chapter VII and created the oil-for-food program, which allowed the former regime of Saddam Hussein to sell oil in the world market for buying humanitarian needs of its citizens.
Speaking to Anadolu Agency, Iraqi legal expert Tarek Harb said Iraq was effectively removed from under Chapter VII sanctions four years ago.
At the time, he said, Iraq owed $4.6 billion to Kuwait in the form of investments and gas shipments.
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/12/09/1596343/iraq-announces-end-of-un-sanctions

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

MartyM

MartyM

CURIOUS ?   Well I guess that being about 5 years overdue may be curious, but at any rate it is progress. I'm sure that if 5, 6, or 8, or 10 years ago, we would have known all of the things that have been accomplished and changed, were actually necessary before there would be any kind of an RV / RI or whatever, most of those who had bought into the Dinar would have sold out long ago and there wouldn't  have been any where near as many who invested in the last 10+ years. I stopped buying and got off the roller coaster years ago and wait in anticipation (without the drama and emotion) for what I believe will still happen. Hopefully I'll still be around to see it. Should the world go to hell in a handbasket before then, then it really doesn't matter who was right or not. Not sure if I'm just getting old or like Nann, just Bat Shit Crazy, just trying to make the best of it...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wise words from my wise old Marty bird!!  I was just about to sell my dinar Marty and I read this! I think I will not sell just yet! x

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

MartyM

MartyM

I think that's a good move Nann. Hang in there.   Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? 3802270653

ANENRO

This may help.

[list="_2t4u clearfix"]
http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/12/04/260999/[/list]

Ventura66

I have heard from so many folks that this whole Dinar thing is nothing but a huge scam........I for one believe they are wrong...........I don't know how to explain it.........but I just felt like god was directing me to buy Dinar...........believing in what the Dinar will do........is no  different than believing in god............either you do, or you don't...........simple as that.............

I have convinced an additional 5 people to buy Dinar.........based on my views.......and like I have told them.........it may run you $475+ US Dollars to buy 500,000 Iraqi Dinar...........but you can always sell your Dinar back...........for a smidge over $300 US.........and all the Dinar is of course registered through our own US Treasury................so no this is not some scam..........

Like I have told others who I convinced to purchase Dinar.........you are really only risking about $175 US on this endeavor.........that's peanuts of course.........compared to the life changing amounts you might well make down the road..........well that's my take on it..........my favorite Dinar Guru by the way is Dr. Clarke...........and he feels that this month will be our month...........well we shall see....hang in there everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANENRO

$175,000 x 1,000 = a fair amount of change to keep the scammers fed for a few months.

MartyM

MartyM

As Ventura' says, either you DO or you DON'T.  We each have our own path to travel sometimes those paths converge or cross, as in connecting here. We don't always know the reasons for the choices we make but we make them anyway and that's our path. I have in the past suggested to friends that they consider this investment, only a few have done so and others having done their research, seeing all the negative crap about this opted not to get involved. Some even tried to convince me of the error of my way, but I had made my choice. The only error I'm willing to admit to is having used the 'Reserve Order' process thinking I was just hedging my position. It was a good deal, which is probably why it got shut down. This investment may well be a 'crap shoot', but in reality more things in life are than we care to admit. If your in this, you have hope and that's priceless.

Ventura66

I think it will be so funny when the RV does happen MartyM.............then I will walk past the detractors........and not say a word..........but I will have a wry smile plastered all over my face......sometimes know it all's finish last..........

Well my entire family is Mormon.........and they have nothing to do with me.........thinking that I am going straight to hell, for being a non Mormon...........well anyone who knows what Mormonism is all about.......knows that it is a religion based on works..........and not on faith..............

So one day when the lord calls me home to be his right hand man...........I will have this smug look on my face.............when my Mormon family members gaze upon my presence...........and frankly I am looking forward to it..........oh the look upon their faces should be priceless...........LOL.......there is nothing more humbling..........than to realize that you were wrong all along.........

MartyM

MartyM

Indeed Ventura, I'm sure all of us who are invested sooo look forward to that vindication after all the ridicule and verbal abuse we have dealt with all these years. That alone may be worth more than any monetary gains resulting in this. Regardless of how this plays out though it's a journey we chose to take and we have stood our ground for what we believe in, and we can hold our heads up high because of that. Too many folks give up on things when it gets tough, many Dinarians have lost much, many have lost everything but haven't given up on this. Some have simply moved on and that's their path, it's not right or wrong, it's just our choice.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I have a theory on this which might make most of you dinarians quite happy.
According to Murphy's Law it will RV as soon as I sell my home which is presently on the market in a race against foreclosure.. hahahaha

you are welcome and I will keep you posted!

:tup: Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? 3802270653 Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? 1628498548 Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? 1628498548 Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious? 1628498548

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

BAHAHAHAHAHAH purps give us the heads up when you sign the contract!

While I was definitely one to make people 'eat crow' in the past, when and if it does happen I will be more inclined to help people these days.  Mind you I haven't told too many people about this investment only my family and they will be super stoked anyway lol!  

I just hope it happens before I die, I am 50 this month so got a while to go yet LOL!

Ventura66

NanneeRose.............Oh I don't think you are going to have to wait that long..........I am seriously of the belief, that this is going to happen before 2018...........like I have said before...........I am fond of Dr. Clarke as my favorite Guru...........he said way back this Summer..........that this would occur in December..........and just the other day his post, just sounded so damn positive..........and so upbeat........and so confident..........well I hope he's right...........but in my heart I don't think this will go much longer............

When the global currency reset occurs..............it will put the Rothschild's down for the count...........and I know that they are getting hammered from all sides at the moment..........god how they must miss old bitchy Hillary...............LOL................she had their backs so to speak........

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I think I will share in your positivity and hope you are right Ventura because that's not going to hurt is it?!  I had actually given up on it altogether but something has sparked my interest about this article and now I am hopeful again but staying guarded if that makes sense?

terbo56

terbo56

This 'event' will happen, just NOT when we want it to- DO NOT get rid of your currency, you WILL regret it-Things are happening now that weren't 15 years ago-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey terrrrrbs I been waiting for you!!! I won't get rid of it now I know I would regret it!  Like purps said we just have to wait for her house to sell!!

bs4ever

bs4ever

terbo56 wrote:This 'event' will happen, just NOT when we want it to- DO NOT get rid of your currency, you WILL regret it-Things are happening now that weren't 15 years ago-

Something will happen with the currency of Iraq. They cannot go on as worthless as the Dinar in a land 70 something percent unexplored, yet known to have huge oil, gas, and mineral wealth.

And yes things are happening in the mid east, and things are happening in thr west for those who look for the clues

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

bs what is that elvish writing in your signature?

bs4ever

bs4ever

It's Hindi Nan

An odd phrase to translate but google translate will give you the general idea

0 centigrade here Nan, swap ya some Aus sunshine?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well it's been raining a lot which is awesome because seriously it was that dry our mature TREES were dying!  So it is really cool at the moment, we have had about 2 days of heat but then again winter was really warm this year.  Do you know what's is making me sad......all the snow photos from all the americans LOL my facebook is loaded with these amazing photos of snow and fairy lights lol!

bs4ever

bs4ever

No snow here Nan, just frost and frozen cars/toes/eyes/and other bits

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I would still love it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum