OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump....

Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Well, folks, for all those who have pooh-poohed what I have been teaching about jurisdiction and the fact that the American People have been bamboozled and mistreated by their own employees--- the members of Congress and the military--- we now have the definitive proof in their own words: Pamphlet 27-161-1 from the War Department/Department of the Army.  

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/law-of-peace_Vol-1.pdf

This "little" document, only 232 pages, was supposed to be widely distributed to the public and to the court system back in 1959 --- and wasn't.  Please notice the title, "The Law of Peace". 

This is what the dirty bastards have owed to the American states and people since 1860 and what they have deliberately withheld on false pretenses so that they could justify creating "public trusts" in our names and then raping and pillaging those public trusts. 

It's not just the filthy crooked Congress.  It's the filthy crooked military leadership as well.  This has not taken place in a vacuum.  They knew what they owed us.  They knew what they were supposed to be doing.  And here is the proof--- published and in their own words, with their own document numbers.

Again-- https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/law-of-peace_Vol-1.pdf

Read it and weep! 

And as for me, I am totally justified.  Everything I said.  Everything I told you.  The jurisdictions.  The citizens.  The nationals.  All of it.  Black and white.  Take that, Larry Becraft.  Take that, Bob Hurt.  Stuff it, American Bar Association. 

The ABA has been nothing but a worthless self-perpetuating crime syndicate on our shores, a "professional" fellowship for pirates engaged by foreign governments for the express purpose of pillaging innocent people--and then using the ill-gotten gains to go pillage more innocent people throughout the world.   

All the "law" schools in this country might as well be burned down or turned into hospices. 

And all the military schools, too.  We have somehow perpetuated a military that speaks of honor and has none. 

Our own military has sunk lower than the worst kind of Third World junta, and they have less excuse, because they have had the trust and power and wealth and education and privilege to do things according to the actual law and according to their oaths and they have failed us.  They have failed the entire world.

When I read this document in their own words part of me wanted to explode with satisfaction: here at last, unequivocally, flatly, in the flesh, is the proof of all that I have said and proof that they knew it, too, tied up and wrapped with a bow.  

And the other part of me wanted to find a bathroom and retch, because what this also proves is the extent of the corruption that has infested not only the Congress, but the entire military infrastructure as well. 

The Judge Advocate Generals have known all along that the American people were owed the Law of Peace and they sat there on their velvet tuffets and imposed the Law of War instead.  They did this in the most venal self-interest imaginable.  They did this in gross disrespect of the Public Law, in gross disrespect of their Oaths and Obligations, and in gross disregard of international law as well.

Everyone who has occupied the office of Judge Advocate General since 1959 deserves to be court-martialed. According to the distribution page on PAM 27-161-1 every Legal Services unit in the Active Army, the National Guard, and the Army Reserve received a copy.

As if this was not enough to prove the complicity and the gross betrayal by Congress and the US military of their employers, we have this expose' from Forbes Magazine and the University of Michigan:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2017/12/08/has-our-government-spent-21-trillion-of-our-money-without-telling-us/#74d800667aef

The amount of money mysteriously missing from these military budgets just happens to be roughly the same amount as the National Credit owed to the American states and people: $21 trillion.  Remember that the way this system is set up, their US National Debt always exactly equals the National Credit owed to the American states and people.   

"So where's the National Credit?" was the first question out of my mouth many years ago, and now we know. 

Read that--- our own military embezzled the National Credit owed to you and your family and sunk it off-shore somewhere for their own benefit.  Who is responsible for this outrage?  Members of Congress and the various Secretaries of Defense beginning with Donald Rumsfeld.

The vermin have borrowed against our assets under false pretenses--- our land and our labor--- until they could borrow no more. Then they have stolen the credit owed to us, and they are sitting there in Washington, DC, planning their excuses for imposing martial law--- which they have been imposing illegally for 150 years anyway.

The American states and people were always their Priority Creditors and they knew it and they stole your credit and lied about the entire circumstance to the American people and the rest of the world. 

These horrific liars and hypocrites have done this all to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy and quaint little books about George Washington and the Cherry Tree fed to school children to indoctrinate them into believing their Big Lies--- and continuing to go along and serve this monstrosity without question. 

Forget the Russians.  Forget the Muslims.  Forget the Zionists, too. 

The Evil is right here, right in your face, just as Edward Snowden told everyone it was. It's home-grown, not imported. 

It's right here in the run-amok federal agencies--- the "DOJ" that couldn't find Justice (or their butts) with both hands, the FBI, the BATF, the CIA, the DIA, the DARPA, the FEMA, the "Homeland Security", the NSA, the BLM, the IRS, the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, the whole lying rotten pack of disgusting predatory vermin who can't seem to do their jobs or figure out who in the hell they actually work for.  It's the "departments" of the "government", too--- the "Department of the Treasury" that hasn't existed as part of our actual government since 1924---all of it so incredibly mucked-up and criminalized that it defies description. 

And let's not forget the "Federal Reserve"--- a bunch of nasty old European interests that never actually had a leg to stand on, a pot to piss in or a place to throw it out--- until Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the New Deal Democrats decided to give our country and the value of our labor and our gold and silver reserves to them in exchange for their support of the Democratic Party's quasi-communist agenda. 

And that isn't saying that the Republican Party is much better, either, because they have sat on the sidelines and sucked off the cream and wrangled to benefit their own corporate interests with complete disregard for this country and for the people who sent them to Washington, and without any more regard for law or honesty or honor than the filthy Democrats who have sought to enslave everyone on this continent.

Mr. Trump doesn't just have the job of draining the swamp, he's being forced to use alligators to do it. 

So now that you all have the facts and the proof, where are your mops and buckets?   Light up those switch boards.  Make those telephones ring.  Hit the "share" button until your finger bleeds.  Sit down and explain it to your wife: we've been betrayed from within by unimaginably corrupt and stupid members of the US Congress and even more corrupt members of the US military. 

Make the Bad News go viral--- because the first step toward solving a problem is knowing that you have a problem and defining what it is.  And then bringing pressure to bear against those responsible--- the Judge Advocate Generals, in particular, the members of Congress in general, the so-called Federal Reserve, the IMF, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the heads of the agencies and commissions, the cabinet members and department heads, all the politicians from here to breakfast. 

Print copies of this article and copies of the Law of Peace pamphlet and copies of the Forbes magazine article and dump millions of copies on the internet worldwide so that the truth can't be erased by another convenient book burning or computer failure.  Save copies to your hard drives and back them up. Make hard copies for your personal libraries.  Make a hard copy of the pamphlet and take it to court with you, ready to throw down in front of the judge.  Make them run screaming into the bushes, where they belong, cowering under a fence with a porcupine as their only friend.  

Start asking--hey, where is my $21 trillion dollar National Credit?  Why am I being mis-characterized as a "US citizen" when I'm not and don't want to be?  Who the hell is responsible for falsifying all these public documents?  Why am I being tried in a military tribunal under the Law of War when I am owed the Law of Peace?  What kind of fraud game is going on here?  Who do you people think you are?  How dare you put your filthy mitts in my pocket and think that I am obligated to pay your salaries for this kind of "service"? 

Just say "No".  Say it loud.  Say it clear.  Let it be heard from sea to shining sea.  And join the chorus. 

----------------------------
See this article and over 700 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
 To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.
Posted by Paul Stramer at 6:22 PM

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

topspin2

This is a very long and not easily understood document. However,. this is the missing piece of proof..It tells all...and we have zero posts...Its time to reconsider our priorities...

Jaguar-2016

It will be really, really simple and easy to find this money if it ever existed. Since it is all FIAT currency, it doesn't have any existence outside the Digital Computer Screens of PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS. (Repeat PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS). Unless the Federal Reserve #1 and 2 at DC and NYC are dissolved completely and suddenly without letting them know that WE ARE COMING with a RAID, this problem is not grown beyond our control anyway. Only one solution still looks viable to me - ANARCHY!

topspin2

Nice points Jag, but anarchy is their hope. There really is nowhere for us to go...We can win some small battles but the war is theirs. The AI is so complete that they no longer guess at anything. The aliens(clones etc) are in our work places neighborhoods and town halls....Their ability to communicate with the weak has put us in dire straits. So....we wait.....

Jaguar-2016

Good thing is, I don't believe in ALIENS. I believe humans are the aliens themselves. And we could simply destroy this wonderful planet on the stroke of a computer key, if we want to. And that's the most dangerous "Alien" idea, right there.

terbo56

terbo56

Hey, Jaguar, go to your bookstore and ask if they have the 'Anarchy Cookbook', it will show you many ways to basically, how should I say this, maybe 'fuck up Moose and Squirrel'-Very interesting read-

Jaguar-2016

Cool. Will definitely look for it! Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum