Latest topics
» Why it’s time to arrest the CEOs of Google and Facebook
Today at 3:04 am by MartyM

» C.W. Chanter - Calling Out Corey Goode As An Agent Against Disclosure #SSP #Disclosure #UFOs
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Linda Paris & Dustin Nemos on Giants, Demons, Aliens, The Occult Belief Systems & Antarctica
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon - #Trump #MAGA #rally in #Misoulla, #MT @potus
Yesterday at 9:10 pm by LadyDragon

» Most corrupt country on this planet?
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by bs4ever

» Canada is Ready - How a pot saliva test can go wrong lol :)
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Qanon76 Decodes Fusca & JFK Jr.
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FOLLOW THE MONEY: Public School | a reallygraceful documentary
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Man in AWE of mysterious red "cloud" in the dark of night!
Yesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WHOLE SYSTEM IS A LIE, Elon Musk confirms Alex Jones theories, Centralized Banks, Tin Foil Hat
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Winston Shrout - "Accepted For Value" Guru Found GUILTY & Being Sentenced
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE SYSTEM DIED. THE RESET IS COMING. -- Lynette Zang
Yesterday at 6:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dinar Recaps - Shut Down?
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by terbo56

» Sweetgum Seed Pods
Yesterday at 12:38 pm by terbo56

» Jamal Khashoggi - Psychopaths Protecting Psychopaths - David Icke
Yesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magnetopause Collapse Explained
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Senator Claire McCaskill Response to Project Veritas Footage
Yesterday at 9:10 am by terbo56

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 10-15-18
Yesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth’s Magnetic Flip | Timeline, Severity, Princeton
Yesterday at 7:15 am by topspin2

» A Strange Force Sweeps Over North America | What on Earth?
Yesterday at 6:59 am by topspin2

» "Enshrouded With Secrecy" Until Now! NASA Deep Secrets!
Yesterday at 2:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10/18/2018 -- Dutchsinse shut off on youtube -- NO LIVE STREAMING -- Banned from view
Yesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» How an Empath Can Keep Boundaries Even With People They Love
Yesterday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists capture a weird noise coming from Antarctic ice shelf
Yesterday at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two bright meteors over South America, sonic boom reported
Yesterday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs near the Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Nibiru Winds Hitting Earth plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mental Health Resources for Students and Educators
Yesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SHADY CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW

POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 11-Dec-2017 17:30:14

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW
Date: Mon, December 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

You do not know me but I am one of the people that are trying to help our friend Zap here. A special lady that heals with food and supplements has come over to look after our dear Zap, and one of Zap’s team scraped up the plane ticket to get her over there, but the starter foods and supplements she brought with her will run out and there are no funds for her to purchase what is needed for the health regimen.

Zap is very run down and needs our support and needs to get back on his feet. He will not tell anybody the extent of what he is going through, and cares more for the others than for himself and that’s how he got into this condition.

I know that Susan is doing what she can and will help get this message out so we are hopeful that some of his supporters can donate a little to get the food and supplements Zap needs to be healthy again and resolve his condition.

Thank you so much everyone and we wish you the Love and the Light of Christmas.

Concerned friend
JMC

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 am

WilliaminUSA

The ghoul must be desperate. I think this is a new ploy.

3 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:52 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
He has used this one before and if I searched for it one would see almost the very same words verbatim. If I have time later today I will try to find just so we can compare LOL
But I do hope Karma is finally catching up to the ghoul. He sure was naughty this year what with the trying to cash in on a dead girl and taking hair trophy's!!! F'ing creep! Not even deserving of a lump of coal!!!

4 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Ventura66

I don't know how you folks feel about this.............but I have been thinking about starting up a Ventura66 retirement fund.............its never too early to test the waters..........

5 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:47 pm

robert18

Very good post Ventura but I can tell you that this scavenger babkowski zap jerzy is not sick at all, instead this is as you mentioned another of his dirty criminal trick to fool those naive, weak, vulnerable people to steel money from them. This is a vicious dangerous scammer that should rotten in jail long time ago and I will never understand why he isn't. Where are the AUTHORITIES, POLICE and others who call themselves " TO SERVE AND PROTECT" ????. Taking tax payers money for almost nothing..... 

On other note: even if he was really sick no one with the right mind bother to help this mother f....r any more and that's his karma.......... Good luck babkowski zap jerzy loser when you find yourself in real trouble.....

6 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 pm

WilliaminUSA

I just need to say this. The ghoul is not sick in a clinical sense but the little pathetic man is filled with fear, cancer, anger and confusion. Like other posts here that suggest shunning sick people IMO we need to shun this rabid being. He is drying up and his funds are drying up. There never was an imaginary Mary, brad or the rest. The one poor person he capitalized on, and we should realize the racism this ghoul used in his sick putrid mins, was a native woman. he tried to make money from Her family. This is a species of vermin who is the lowest parasite on the planet. The ghoul is despite and probably starving. I wish no one suffering but this ghoul will die alone and meet his life review and anything we say here is not comparable so why not ignore this little ghoul.
little hobie and raylene are also as part of this and i wish them peace.

7 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:11 pm

WilliaminUSA

sorry i had to send this to the little hobie boy:
from my heart i write this. 
i thought so much of you little hobie boy. Gunther and so many others, Mark Richards, etc I respect. Gunther is dead and raylene is trying to survive on his name. how fucking sad. she is disrespecting his good work. 
you used to email me to try to support your posts of zap.
zap is shit, as is susan ., poof is dead and yet you post a dead man's post, to get money.
haobie i don't expect an answer   i have had horrendous life experiences, like zap and you wish will never happen. but i have survived them and move forward and realize you are less than vermin little hobie.  look in a mirror little man, with your purple flying pigs.
you are worthless little man, but i wish you the best in your pathetic survival as i know that even things like you zap, susan, raylene need to survive one life has no meaning for you.
peace little man

8 Re: POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:26 am

robert18

well said William but don't forget, babkowski lives in Canada and here in this Country where I also live we have a very good health care system for every Canadian or permanent resident. Here where I live is called OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan) so it is in Calgary and elsewhere. No one is with out health or hospital care here!!!. What he is doing is simply counting on US people who have no clue about Canadian health care system or any one outside Canada. No one here is gonna buy babkowski zap jerzy looser bullshit. He is just a common criminal, scammer, psychopathic con man - end of story......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum