Latest topics
» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/22/2018 (Audio Only) With Maria Wheatley.
Today at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer - Contact and the Cosmos
Today at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Today at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Last Words "Intelligent Evil Dust, it's Everywhere in Everything" Then Cut Off Air
Today at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA Employee Tells All
Today at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE ON THE SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY CLOSURE, PART ONE
Today at 3:38 pm by ~Ann~

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 22, 2018
Today at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Our Energy/Power Systems Work
Today at 12:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Ancient Hindu Temple Was Carved Out Of A Single Rock, And No One Knows How
Today at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth About Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek”
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rover Curiosity sent an image where you clearly see a Shelter
Today at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple RED LIT UFOS Caught on film OVER CALIFORNIA plus MORE
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is astonishing the number of Marine species dead along the entire Florida west coast
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Processionals carry the joy of New Paradigm followers
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pertussis Vaccine Blame Game
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dustin Nemos Talks with uhh Isaac Kappy uhh on Ensin17 - Is it Real?
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *UNKNOWN PLANET***IXTAPA-MEXICO* plus MORE
Today at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunt for Skinwalker: Jeremy Corbell Interview - Richard Dolan Show
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown laser beams being fired from Saturn into deep space!
Today at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: MISSING TRILLIONS & THE SECRET SPACE FORCE ECONOMY! DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Oily Rocks Essentials » Just In Case.....

Just In Case.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:08 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin

These are all REAL oil blends from Young Living. How perfect they are for today lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

2 Re: Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:16 pm

terbo56

Yes, NanneeRose, that will definitely help people get their ashes hauled!! Nothing like Wine and Pine, and some 'weed' for the 'deed', to get the holiday started, 'eh? LMAO!! :xmas1: :

3 Re: Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:25 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
LMAO as long as it works terbs but I find wine turns people into even bigger asshats LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4 Re: Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm

terbo56

Yes, some, I guess- Ever have a 'cuckoo' { Coocoo} punch party? Make a BIG party bowl of hawaiian punch, and add cut up fruit in it, oranges, apples, lemon, lime, etc, and tell people before they come to the party, have them get a 'pint' of Gin, Whiskey, Vodka, no cordials, and they can dump it in the punch when they get there, and they should have their own booze with them to drink until the time comes for the New Year's CooCoo punch party, and  then get into the punch- Talk about an ass kicking, holy shit, after you've had a few of your own drinks, and THEN get into the punch, trust me, there'll be bodies everywhere, unless they are used to drinking a lot- Funny as hell- yes

5 Re: Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:41 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Oh No bloody way terbs I couldn't stand it. We dont drink at all, havent done for about 15 years and much better for it lol!  Toooo old now terbs!!

6 Re: Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:50 pm

terbo56

I hear that, I only have a litre bottle of 'Captain Morgan Spiced Rum' for holiday cheer, with 3 big bottles of Coca Cola to mix with it, and maybe a few beers, but not like I used to 20 years ago, I only have one brain cell left, and that is pissed at me most of the time anyway!!

7 Re: Just In Case..... on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
yes 20 years ago was a different story here too lol!

8 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:08 am

MartyM

Back in the day... we had a brew someone concocted (this was when I was in Viet Nam) that was named "Hop, Skip and Go Naked". I'm sure your imagination can tell you why the name. It was an ungodly mixture of Gin, Beer, Pernot (pronounced pear-no, a french wine with some narcotic in it. not legal in the states. by itself it tasted like liquid licorice.) and Roses Lime juice. Sounds disgusting I know, but believe it or not all together it tasted just like champagne. Ohhhhh it would make Marty a Baaaaad Boy... It would also make Marty not give a shit either. lol  It would probably kill me if I drank it now. Though I still enjoy my Tonic & Gin when dining out, that's about it for me now days. Other than Amaretto and eggnog for the Holidays, we don't drink at home. I believe we still have bottles of booze in the cabinet left over from our wedding reception (40+ yrs. ago) LOL  I have no idea why we still have it...  :headscratching 
:xmas1:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

9 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
LOL oh to our youth lol glad its over I gotta say!!  Getting old and fat was never in my plan for the future so we just have water now! Alcohol is FULL of sugar lol!

10 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:17 pm

terbo56

Nannee, I'll tell you what, back in the 70's, we used to have some really 'snot' hanging parties, I'll tell you that- One night I went partying for 3 days, and when I finally regained consciousness, it took me 3 days to find my friggin car!! I found it at the first place I stopped to have a few drinks at- LMELAO!! What a friggin ride THAT was, and that wasn't the only time- lol! cheers2 cheers2

11 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:20 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I can WELL imagine terbs LOL!  I was never THAT crazy wild!

12 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:33 pm

terbo56

I was wilder than most, and I can remember my Father used to give me hell, but I never drank at the house like that, but he witnessed me coming home late one night, and he said, 'look at you, for crissake, your bottom lip is almost up over your forehead, what the 'F' is the matter with you, anyway, and don't let your Mother see you like that, she'll kick your ass like a football all over the house'- Ah, the good 'ol days, and I'm glad that shit is over with- I'm lucky if I drink 24 beers a year, now-It's funny to look back on it now, but it wasn't so funny back then-Jesus, I raised some holy 'ol hell, I'll tell ya-

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

13 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 pm

MartyM

I always told my boys, These days,You just cant do the things your 'Ol Man did. Not if you wanna stay outa jail...  Thank God my old Chevy knew the way home, or I would never have made it. LOL

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

14 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Sometimes I am surprised we are even still alive LOL!

15 Re: Just In Case..... on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 pm

terbo56

Yes, Nannee, there are times when I should have been dead, from doing stupid shit, but glad it didn't work out that way-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum