OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Just In Case..... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Just In Case..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Just In Case..... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Just In Case..... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Just In Case..... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Just In Case..... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Just In Case..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Just In Case..... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Just In Case..... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Just In Case..... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just In Case.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just In Case..... Empty Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:08 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Just In Case..... 25348467_520196078357319_3460241357247292238_n

These are all REAL oil blends from Young Living. How perfect they are for today lol!

2Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:16 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, NanneeRose, that will definitely help people get their ashes hauled!! Nothing like Wine and Pine, and some 'weed' for the 'deed', to get the holiday started, 'eh? LMAO!! :xmas1: : Just In Case..... 1628498548 Just In Case..... 1628498548

3Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:25 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LMAO as long as it works terbs but I find wine turns people into even bigger asshats LOL!

4Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, some, I guess- Ever have a 'cuckoo' { Coocoo} punch party? Make a BIG party bowl of hawaiian punch, and add cut up fruit in it, oranges, apples, lemon, lime, etc, and tell people before they come to the party, have them get a 'pint' of Gin, Whiskey, Vodka, no cordials, and they can dump it in the punch when they get there, and they should have their own booze with them to drink until the time comes for the New Year's CooCoo punch party, and  then get into the punch- Talk about an ass kicking, holy shit, after you've had a few of your own drinks, and THEN get into the punch, trust me, there'll be bodies everywhere, unless they are used to drinking a lot- Funny as hell- yes

5Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:41 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh No bloody way terbs I couldn't stand it. We dont drink at all, havent done for about 15 years and much better for it lol!  Toooo old now terbs!!

6Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:50 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I hear that, I only have a litre bottle of 'Captain Morgan Spiced Rum' for holiday cheer, with 3 big bottles of Coca Cola to mix with it, and maybe a few beers, but not like I used to 20 years ago, I only have one brain cell left, and that is pissed at me most of the time anyway!! Just In Case..... 1628498548 Just In Case..... 1628498548

7Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

yes 20 years ago was a different story here too lol!

8Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:08 am

MartyM

MartyM

Back in the day... we had a brew someone concocted (this was when I was in Viet Nam) that was named "Hop, Skip and Go Naked". I'm sure your imagination can tell you why the name. It was an ungodly mixture of Gin, Beer, Pernot (pronounced pear-no, a french wine with some narcotic in it. not legal in the states. by itself it tasted like liquid licorice.) and Roses Lime juice. Sounds disgusting I know, but believe it or not all together it tasted just like champagne. Ohhhhh it would make Marty a Baaaaad Boy... It would also make Marty not give a shit either. lol  It would probably kill me if I drank it now. Though I still enjoy my Tonic & Gin when dining out, that's about it for me now days. Other than Amaretto and eggnog for the Holidays, we don't drink at home. I believe we still have bottles of booze in the cabinet left over from our wedding reception (40+ yrs. ago) LOL  I have no idea why we still have it...  :headscratching 
:xmas1:

9Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL oh to our youth lol glad its over I gotta say!!  Getting old and fat was never in my plan for the future so we just have water now! Alcohol is FULL of sugar lol!

10Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:17 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Nannee, I'll tell you what, back in the 70's, we used to have some really 'snot' hanging parties, I'll tell you that- One night I went partying for 3 days, and when I finally regained consciousness, it took me 3 days to find my friggin car!! I found it at the first place I stopped to have a few drinks at- LMELAO!! What a friggin ride THAT was, and that wasn't the only time- lol! cheers2 cheers2

11Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:20 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I can WELL imagine terbs LOL!  I was never THAT crazy wild!

12Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:33 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I was wilder than most, and I can remember my Father used to give me hell, but I never drank at the house like that, but he witnessed me coming home late one night, and he said, 'look at you, for crissake, your bottom lip is almost up over your forehead, what the 'F' is the matter with you, anyway, and don't let your Mother see you like that, she'll kick your ass like a football all over the house'- Ah, the good 'ol days, and I'm glad that shit is over with- I'm lucky if I drink 24 beers a year, now-It's funny to look back on it now, but it wasn't so funny back then-Jesus, I raised some holy 'ol hell, I'll tell ya-

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I always told my boys, These days,You just cant do the things your 'Ol Man did. Not if you wanna stay outa jail...  Thank God my old Chevy knew the way home, or I would never have made it. LOL

14Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Sometimes I am surprised we are even still alive LOL!

15Just In Case..... Empty Re: Just In Case..... Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, Nannee, there are times when I should have been dead, from doing stupid shit, but glad it didn't work out that way-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum