OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation! Spiritual-Guides-790x381

How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation!

Spirit Guides – Spirit guides are incorporeal beings that are assigned to us before we are born that help nudge and guide us through life.  
They’re responsible for helping us fulfill the spiritual contract we make with ourselves before we incarnate.  Your higher self helps select these guides, who help us while we are living out our incarnation.

Who are these guides?

Some guides will stay with you throughout your entire life, and others will pop in every now and again to help you with specific areas of your life or goals you are trying to achieve.  These guides are at varying levels of consciousness themselves.  
Some may be highly ascended masters and others might be your average spirit who just happens to be a master in a certain area.  They may appear to have a male or female energy, though in reality they are just energy.
 They may be spirits who have had physical incarnations, or they might be spirits who have never taken corporeal form.  You may be the only person they are guiding, or they may be on the “panel” for other people as well.  
They might be deceased relatives, but that is less likely.  When it’s time for your spirit guides to help you, they tune in to your energy and help direct you to fulfill your earthly mission.
How do guides help us:
Follow your gut instincts.
Listen to your dreams.
Feel nudges.
Synchronicity alerts.

Prepare:
Allocate sufficient time and space where you will be undisturbed.
Adopt a comfortable position.
Trust and let go.

Meeting Your Spirit Guide(s) | Powerful Guided Meditation Video

Those who are looking for the connection I hope this helps you to meet your guide(s) or at least to come closer to feeling the connection. Repeat as often as would like.

https://youtu.be/Zav4wruv3gw

How do you know if you’re just imagining them?

You’ll know by the advice you get.  Does it resonate with you?  Do you feel like it’s coming from them and not you?  Does the advice make sense to you?  Do you get great results when you listen to their counsel?  Do they appear the same way every time?  If the answers to these questions are all “yes” then you are on the right track.
by Conscious Reminder

Thanks to: http://dreamcatcherreality.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

WilliaminUSA

Thank you Purps. Good info. Shortly after my little Susie transitioned I contacted a medium who contacted Her, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and helped me find my guides who I speak to every day and who truly do guide me. I'd be happy to list the medium's web site if that is allowable here because she has helped so many.
Thanks again.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ssure you can name her Bill. no problem

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purps.
Shoshanna French, www.simplespirit.com.
I'll reiterate what happened in my first session that made me realize that she is the real deal:
Susie's primary language is Spanish, not sure if Shoshanna knew this. Every morning I kiss a piece of Susie's clothing and say "te amo mi amor", Shoshanna did not know this.
At my first session (phone session) Shoshanna made contact with Susie and said Susie had something to tell me: "ti amo mi amor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!
Shoshanna went on to tell me things from other transitioned family members that she would have no knowledge of. She helped me connect to my guides and I communicate directly with them and little Susie now on a daily basis.
There is no death!
Peace.

Ventura66

Wow now that sounds interesting WilliaminUSA...........I am going to write Shoshanna's site down, and pay a visit.............thank you so much by the way..............

WilliaminUSA

Thank you V66. She's incredible like this site.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So as synchronicity would have it I have recently had conversations with a few members here that I find so interesting and worthy of a mention.

It seems that many are seeing what I can only describe as dimensional overlay. When I go into my zen space I can visually see dots like the snow from our tv's when that was a thing in my entire visual field. It is wavelike also like heat coming off of asphalt. So many are mentioning it right now on social media that it was hard not to notice the uptick.
One person told me that they can now hear conversations clearly when they go into their head space. And another said that they were being attacked in the form of puncture wounds, much like what you would get from a spider but they are located in a region that is sub zero temps right now and not likely. That person felt that they had been attacked in the astral plane as this occurred during sleep. Right now so many bloggers, KP for example, have been posting on the physical assaults going on too. Lots happening right now.

Also remember that when you first begin to perceive this and you open the door to the OD's you also have the potential to invite in others that you may not have bargained for. If this happens message me as I have some experience in the removal of those not wanted and may be able to help. :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

William do you have another link for her site by chance? The one posted above says Bad request - Invalid Host Link for me.

Thanks

WilliaminUSA

Hi Purps,
I get an error message sometimes but here is here email:
shoshanna shoshanna@simplespirit.com

WilliaminUSA

I was attacked in the past by negative entities but for me it was because I was going through difficult times. Whenever I meditate or dowse I ask for protection from my higher self and that what I do is for the higher good. If that helps.
TPTW are getting more and more desperate so we have to protect ourselves from this souless dying group.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum