OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Empty DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 13: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 13-Dec-2017 20:57:19

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Bull-350b
Subject: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 12-13-17
Date: Wed, December 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Zap Says

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Tumblr_n9t7fwUljm1r90377o1_500
HI ALL

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME. I AM UNDER THE CARE OF A TRULY AMAZING LADY THAT HEALS WITH LIVING FOODS. I AM STARTING TO FEEL BETTER AND IF I FOLLOW THIS REGIMEN, I STAND TO BE BACK ON MY FEET VERY SOON.

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TO CONTINUE THE FOOD REGIMEN AND I AM HOPING THAT ALL GOES WELL TOMORROW AND THE RELEASE THAT WAS PROMISED TAKES EFFECT AND OUR FUNDS MAKE IT OUT TO THE PAYMASTER. IF NOT, THEN YES I COULD SURE USE A BIT OF HELP. ONE INDIVIDUAL IS SITTING ON A FENCE WONDERING IF HE SHOULD HELP AND I HOPE HE DOES.

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Th?id=OIP.0G-8QoByU6f4uMZxREMGrAEsCh&pid=15

I WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT THE PROJECT FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW AS WELL, AND THOSE WILL MAKE IT OVER THE WEEKEND SO AT LEAST WE CAN GET A FEW CRITICAL FILES CASHED UP BEFORE CHRISTMAS. IT WILL BE A BIG RUSH TO GET EVERYTHING DONE, BUT I THINK WE WILL MAKE IT.

NOW FOR THE GREAT NEWS…. I RECEIVED A CALL THAT THE FIRST GROUPS AFTER THE BIG BOYS ARE GETTING THEIR CURRENCIES AUTHENTICATED THIS WEEK, AND CLOSINGS AND PAYMENTS ON THESE TRANSACTIONS WILL BE NEXT WEEK JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Raw

IF YOU ARE IN ONE OF THESE GROUPS, THEN PERHAPS YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION BUT FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT, TAKE HEART AS YOU WILL SOON FROM MY UNDERSTANDING.

AS STATED BEFORE, THE CURRENCY MOVES FIRST BEFORE THE HISTORIC BONDS, SO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE PENDING TRANSACTIONS IN THE BOND WORLD, YOU CAN KINDA SMELL YOUR TRANSACTIONS COMING TO LIFE PRETTY SOON. PROBABLY IN THE NEW YEAR I THINK AFTER THE MAJORITY OF THE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS ARE COMPLETED.

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP 200

IN OTHER NEWS, TRUMP IS PUSHING TO PASS THE TAX BILL THROUGH BEFORE CHRISTMAS, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW THAT AFFECTS THE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS AS YET. WHEN I DO I WILL REPORT ON THAT, BUT THESE TRANSACTIONS HAVE TAX TREATIES ATTACHED TO THEM SO THEY MAY FALL UNDER A DIFFERENT AUSPICE IN THE TAX WORLD. THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE WATCHING.

THE BANKING SYSTEM IS BEING REVAMPED OF COURSE, AND ONE OF THE MAJOR SIGNS OF THIS PROCESS IS THE LIFTING OF THE LEGAL STUFF FROM HSBC UK. THEY WERE BAD BOYS A WHILE AGO, AND THEY HAVE DONE THEIR BEST TO CLEAN UP FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, AND AN ARTICLE DOES SUPPORT THIS AS BELOW.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-11/hsbc-share-surge-us-doj-removes-sword-damocles-money-laundering

IN A LIGHTER VEIN, THE CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD IS REALLY TAKING OFF AND ONE PARODY HAS CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AND I JUST HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU. TOO FUNNY.

http://www.zerohedge.com//news/2017-12-04/which-16-year-old-math-genius-and-semi-naked-women-sell-first-ever-ico-tranche

OVERALL WE ARE ALL IN VERY GOOD SHAPE FOR MAJOR CHANGES IN THIS WORLD, OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT. WITH THE FIRST FUNDS COMING TO US BY WEEKEND AND PROJECT FUNDS START NEXT WEEK, I FIGURE THAT WE CAN KEEP STABILITY FOR EVERYBODY OVER THE HOLIDAYS. WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR BEST AND GET FIRST WIRES OUT TO EVERYBODY IN THE FIRST ROUND LIST.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELPING HANDS. WITHOUT THAT I AND WE WOULD BE IN A VERY DIFFICULT PLACE.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

IN RESTFUL GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
DECEMBER 13, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP 0
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum