Latest topics
» 12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found ‘Hanging From Doorknobs’
Today at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 22 People Shot During a Mass Shooting Sunday, But it Doesn’t Fit the Narrative, So Media is Ignoring It
Today at 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activist Speak Out; Deborah Tavares, John Knox, Jamie Lee, Peter Valentino and more
Today at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Metamaterial that bends, shapes and focuses sound waves
Today at 1:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The occult archetype called vaccination By Jon Rappoport
Today at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Freight Train Derails & Explodes In Indiana Causing Evacuation, Huge Fireball
Today at 1:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 19 Things That Can Help With A Spontaneous Awakening
Today at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Uruguay: First Nation To Legalize Marijuana Can’t Keep Up With Demand
Today at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Flattening the Hot Air Claim that Britain Owns Us By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST
Today at 11:15 am by RamblerNash

» The Stan Romanek Story - Messages - Full UFO Contact Documentary
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Linda Moulton Howe Shocking Revelation - You Need to Hear This!!
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Fast Does Cannabis Oil Work For Parkinson's Disease?
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan earthquake kills at least three and injures hundreds
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING NEWS: All leave voters are thick!
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» TOP Astronomical Event, June Solstice 2018
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reno, Nevada Holistic Animal Care (local & Long distance)
Today at 10:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The HAARP Conspiracy: Weather as a WEAPON
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-18-18
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origins Of ISIS - David Icke Talks To The Lancashire Post
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Did A Family See A TR3B UFO Over Mills River North Carolina? plus MORE
Today at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ JawDropping-Planet X System from Three Continents plus MORE
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ken O'Keefe 'Question Time with KOK #1' - Ask KOK a Question
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??
Today at 10:22 am by terbo56

» Should we draw a conclusion ?
Today at 3:28 am by RamblerNash

» Delusion Land: Anna Von Reitz & The Arrest Warrant - UPDATE: Owner and Operator of “Virgo Triad” YouTube Channel accused of attempted murder! WTF?
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!
Yesterday at 8:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Emotional Empathy, Emotional Intelligence and Psychopathy: What’s the Link?
Yesterday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » The Horrors Of Dulce

The Horrors Of Dulce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Horrors Of Dulce on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:17 am

topspin2

The Dulce base is well known, What most dont know is just exactly what its used for. I can tell you from personal experience that the horrors do exist. For any of you that have the ability to feel energies, or to detect abnormal entities, a quick trip to the Sante Fe area will remove any doubt you have ever had about the existence of ET"s...The AI is there for all to see....The clones are locals involved in serving your coffee or patrolling your streets as policemen. Also, Phil Schneiders videos are well worth the time...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UODPuU7-5kM

2 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Ventura66

topspin2............Did you by any chance happen to work at Dulce ??..........or did you hear a lot of stories from the locals ?..........

I know for a fact that Dulce is the real deal.......just curious to hear if you were actually there.......if so you saw things that few people will ever have the chance to see..........or perhaps want to........tell us more.............well if you can that is............

3 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:53 pm

topspin2

I did not work there but was involved in a unauthorized trip there with a local being. I lived in Sante Fe for about a year and saw more than anyone should see. I was searched out by them, but that a story for another time.  The clones,(with mind reading capabilities) the tunnels, the lies and deceit. Aliens are everywhere, meaning clones and others. I often say that THEY are good, really good. Take what we know and multiply it by 20.They are soulless creatures with no conscious which makes them impossible to deal with from a human perspective.

4 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:16 am

Avebury

You did not have an "unauthorized" trip inside the Dulce base.
I'm SURE that if you did, you took photos, right?
Let me guess, you did but "they" used hyper-technology to wipe the film clean!!!
Pics or it didn't happen.

5 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:28 pm

bs4ever

Avebury wrote:You did not have an "unauthorized" trip inside the Dulce base.
I'm SURE that if you did, you took photos, right?
Let me guess, you did but "they" used hyper-technology to wipe the film clean!!!
Pics or it didn't happen.

You are funny 

In a disturbed kinda way

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

6 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Avebury

So you don't have a single photo?
Not ONE?

7 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Ventura66

That's what the man said Avebury............sheesh............

8 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Avebury

That's nothing. I traveled to the bases on the dark side of the moon, twice. I know people who got me through the time portals. Anywho, I forgot my camera but you can take my word for it. I listen to Alex Jones!
I was also in the bases at Page Arizona and Secret Canyon in Sedona. Saw many hybrids and clones, mostly in full Nazi SS regalia. Again, you're going to have to take my word on this.
Signed, Q-Bert-anon.

9 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 am

MartyM

I knew they would come in handy Purps.  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

10 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:21 am

Avebury

I heard a sound the other day. A big "boom!"
Then I assumed it MUST be one more win for the patriots who bombed one more DUMB(deep underground military bunker).
I applaud the military industrial complex for finally attacking the military industrial complex that brave Ike warned us of. Only through a fear based, fully funded military industrial complex could we fool these twits into thinking that war solves evil!
Just imagine tricking these people into thinking they were "woke" as they champion a police state dictator hiding behind the flag and "populism!"

11 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:08 am

topspin2

I think even the most conservative person can agree that something is not quite right. Some of have some personal knowledge, some have the ability to know the truth, some of us have a hunch, and some of us continue to search for the truth... then we have avebury!

12 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:33 am

WilliaminUSA

avebury is a troll. He has nothing to offer, he is for the most part a total waste of time and energy and beyond that he is dangerous as an energy vampire and probably unaware of it as he's obviously not the brightest crayon in the box. I will not attack the little fool because that just feeds energy to the dark side which the little fool is a probably unaware that he's working for. Whenever we take out focus and intent off of what we truly sense, question and seek to understand and focus on a moronic troll we give up a bit of our power. avebury is in the truest sense a useful idiot and I for one will not attack him I offer avebury pity and peace but no loss of my focus or intent.

Lastly avebury you will probably craft one of your useless anger filled responses to me so I'll answer in advance, and hopefully this will be my last mention of you........here my answer to any of your future nonsense:   LOL

13 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:06 am

Avebury

Just because you want to live in a confirmation bias echo chamber doesn't mean I won't mock you.
Example: This "red pill" you all so proudly swallowed? It came from a HOLLYWOOD movie, made by two transgender people! Let that sink in.

14 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:27 am

bs4ever

It saddens but not surprises that the disruptive energy that reappears blair like in the manner of the unflushable turd .....might hail from my part of the world.

Of course I could be wrong and it could be all American/Canadian/Alien whatever

The occasional way of wording things and the choice of name mildly suggest an influence from older people who have lived here all their lives

Of course no nation has a monopoly on stupid as preserving in writing such gems as visiting a restricted high level base, containing life forms and experiments that would get unauthorized people "vanished" and preparing for the same with a neck laden down with expensive Canon cameras, tripods for video, and a smart phone to stream to facebook. Anyone not so equipped in such a place must be making it up....right?

And there was simple little me thinking Tops is a smart chap....now I see the light of it all, he didn't put anything on facebook so it can't be true

Must go as flocks of bizarre reloading birds have decided it would a great time killer to attack the side of my car with their natural body functions.....I have a vertical snow drift to clear.

Once I do not post that on facebook you all perhaps might suspect I am making it up.....just like Tops

Sheeeesh

15 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:32 am

Avebury

Yep, get a chance to go INSIDE the Dulce base but leave that VERY heavy camera at home. My mere presence in such a base would warrant death so the thought of a camera is out of the question!
Please.
The whole point of getting in such a base is to bring proof out with you.

16 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:42 am

bs4ever

17 Re: The Horrors Of Dulce on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:45 am

Avebury

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum