Latest topics
» Federal Agencies and Public Health Experts Refuse to Declare Autism a National Health Crisis
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU & HUGE PLANET BY SUN plus MORE
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | 20180408 NK Update
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious Purple Beams, UFOs Spotted in Arizona Skies plus MORE
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the RV / GCR ready to be announced? This just happened and the media is keeping this quiet.
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Such Thing as Chance
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Solar Plasma Blasts Decimate Ancient Egypt 12,000 Years Ago?
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Prison You Live In And How You Hold The Key to Escape It
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Titthakara By Jack Heart & Orage
Today at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Northern New York District Court Clinton Indictment
Today at 6:18 am by ANENRO

» POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!
Today at 3:27 am by RamblerNash

» Q Anon Update April 20 - The War Is Real
Today at 1:41 am by Serena1

» SKULL & BONES ORPHIC CIRCLE PLATO & THE UFO FILE! DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL X SERIES VII
Yesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #88 Doctor Dies Unexpectedly, Holistic Prominent and Outspoken
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Homes COVERED in tumbleweed! - Owl stares in window - Wild Moose walked right up to him!
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EXPOSED: All the Queen’s Agents and Corporations that Control the World
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by topspin2

» Stand Up for Cannabis – Stand Up for Freedom!
Yesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Cloaked Planet(s)-Nibiru System Anomalies plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO filmed ‘MONITORING International Space Station’ in Nasa live feed! plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Megalithic Stones Of Carnac—An Ancient Cosmic Map?
Yesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Goldsmith Crime Syndicate
Yesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan: Volcano erupts for first time in 250 years
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » EARTH CHANGES » Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S.

Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Time Traveler Reveals Map of the United States After Catastrophes

Al Bielek was born in 1927. While working for various military contractors, the people who worked with him began to reveal the truth about the US government’s involvement with extraterrestrials and PSYOPS (Psychological Operations) programs. Strange things started to happen to him soon afterwards.

Recruited into the “Montauk Project,” Bielek said he worked his normal day job in California, and then would take a highly classified underground magnetic levitation subway train from Los Angeles to Montauk.

The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island, for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel.

In the 1980's when the time control programs were operational, Al Bielek's duties were to handle the operations of the Mind Control program as well as he participated in some of the time travel experiments.

Both he and Duncan who was one of the Montauk Boys programmers under Al Bielek traveled to Mars on several occasions.

During a mind control/time travel session he got visions of major catastrophes to our planet especially to the United States. His visions have been worked out on a map which shows that in the future large parts of the U.S. will be under water.

Besides the visions of many other futurists of what the United States will look like in the future, probably the most appealing vision came from the American psychic Edgar Cayce called "The Sleeping Prophet" who received a message which was transmitted while he was in a sleep-like trance that the earth will be broken up in many places whereby many portions of the East Coast and West Coast, as well as the central portion of the United States will be under water.

Al Bielek as well as Edgar Cayce both received the messages/visions at the time they were in an altered state of consciousness. Such a state of awareness opens a gate to visual experiences other than normal waking consciousness.

https://youtu.be/gC2Mh8wkzW4

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

2 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm

topspin2

Purps, some of the most brilliant minds of our time are predicting this. The only thing that they differ on is when....as for me, I would say between 2021-2025...Of course the shit will hit the fan before then...

3 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Avebury

Isn't "climate change" a Chinese hoax?

4 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:45 pm

topspin2

Tisk Tisk,,,Ave,,,,Climate change is an IS, its cause is a ?, at least for some. Of course your belief system is variable, as you are unable to take a stance about anything..Therefore you disagree with everyone!

5 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Avebury

I am a contrarian yet my experiences tell me the earth and her climate are changing.
When a multi-millionaire who got his $ strip mining Tennessee (Al Gore) lectures me on "global warming", I scoffed. He took advantage of environmental concerns by fostering fear to line his pockets and fan his ego.
Just as when tRump blames climate change on a "Chinese hoax" while repealing public lands in Utah so his buddies can drill/ mine on it, I scoff.

6 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:09 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Edgar Cayce also covered this decades before Bialek spoke of his time travel experience. Maybe he just traveled to his local library? :)

7 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Avebury

There was an "apocalypse" map (I can't remember it's name.) that was popular in the 90's in new age circles/ stores that showed where the land would change. As 2000 came and went people asked why the prophecy didn't come true. They then were told that the timeline that the map maker saw had been changed, partially due to the soul vote we took in 1987, during the harmonic convergence to evolve past "the matrix."
Of course this can be discounted as changing the story to fit reality.

8 Re: Al Bielek ~ Future Map of the U.S. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:02 pm

topspin2

Ahhhhh, that pesky reality thing...I am more a fan of perception...Easier to manipulate and way easier to find like minded folks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum