Latest topics
» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Horrific Tornado damage in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | 21 09 2018
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Does it Mean to Experience Non-linearity Beyond the Five Senses?
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thriving with Foster and Kimberly
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! ROSWELL UFO CRASH REVISITED... plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Amazon Truck Drivers Witness Can't Be Explained!
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover The Most Effective Way To Induce A Lucid Dream & It Works For Everyone
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X SYSTEM RISING SUNS IN EAST MEXICO! plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Shark Shaped UFO fixed in our solar system plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Unto the Peacekeepers by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CAN WE CHANGE THE PAST?
Yesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dam Fails at North Carolina Power Plant, Coal Ash Leaking Into River
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Name of Jesus & Tower of Babel, Predates Bible, Vatican Buried, Oxford Translated,
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The GoldFish Report No. 272- Guests James Gilliland and Peter Maxwell Slattery of ECETI
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Is The World Going to Tell This Man 'Enough Is Enough' - David Icke
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer - Taking our power back & US "soft military coup" unconstitutionally made Trump
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Solar Observatory Shutdown - Additional Content from 9/19/18 Show
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» ASSANGE'S LATEST INTERVIEW: YOU'RE BEING SPIED ON 'THIS IS AN EYE OPENER'
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Demands the Office of the Inspector General and Congress Investigate Department of Justice for Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
Yesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Great Scam Reset Via Beijing"
Yesterday at 12:54 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Consciousness Of Economics » Knarly Chemtrail Virus PT 2

Knarly Chemtrail Virus PT 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Knarly Chemtrail Virus PT 2 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

My Person Protocol for the knarly cold, maybe one of the knarlest colds I have ever had:
I started the LDM 100 as soon as I got the nasal drip, It is a medicine in tincture based on the plant-based medicine the Washoe Natives in this area used and still use today. I have used the root out of the ground, but the tincture is easiest to buy here locally, I give it to my dog when she has a drippy nose or respiratory issues as well. LDM is also the top natural antibiotic on the market as well as a great candida and fungus killer. It will dry up any mucus drainage in 20 minus period end of story. I will provide links to all the meds I post here below.
After about 8 hours of LDM taking 25 drops every 4 hours I needed a bit more. I then added mullen tincture and mullen smoking, this cold came on like a freight train. Like I said before people who let this cold go or delay treating it could be in for some serious trouble. So Then It was LDM wait one hour, half dropper of mullen extract and I harvest mullen in summer and use it in my ceremonial medicines so I had some ready, dried and put in a pipe and smoked it, so good for asthma and other kinds of lung issues. Then wait for 6 hours.
Still, the cold was fast-tracking so took the LDM, waited an hour, took the Mullen and smoked mullen and waited an hour and then added on colloidal silver as the mucus was getting a bit yellow infection area so colloidal silver is amazing for infections. I took 2 full droppers. I give my god everything I take as well. Colloidal silver is amazing for wounds, scratches, eye problems another miracle product. I find natural sunshine carries the best one. natures sunshine carries the only know colloidal silver gel which works super good for bites and wounds and for that sick cat by putting a blog on her toe she can lick up.
Then the next round I added the wobz in for the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. I take 6 wobz wait 2 hours, take LDM, wait one hour take and smoke mullen, wait an hour and take colloidal silver and bam 3 am this morning I broke the cold 100 percent. This cold I just stayed away, slept sitting up since I could not breath laying down so I was determined to get well and I could see this cold going in a very dangerous direction and the last thing I was willing to do was to go to a hospital. I could get infected with more than I already had and get some bullshit pills that might make the issues I had better at first but could come back worse in the future!
I do a huge amount of health and nutritional counseling. I had brain cancer and treated it completely alternative so not only do I have education but experience in health matters and my focus is on food as medicine and nutrition, I have over 25 years experience in Wholeistic Health Care and 40 years of continued education.
consciousnessofeconomics.com or ministryofconsciousnessnevada.org
https://barlowherbal.com/products/ldm-100-1-oz
https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Pharm-Certified-O…/…/B000S86S3M…
https://www.naturessunshine.com/…/silver-shield-waqua…/4274/
https://www.naturessunshine.com/…/silver-shield-gel-2…/4950/
https://www.vitacost.com/garden-of-life-wobenzym-n-800-tabl…|pcrid|110483604373|product|310539029282&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI58fT162e2AIVhv5kCh3nUQD3EAYYASABEgI0xPD_BwE

You have to harvest your own mullen for smoking it during summer. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch…

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum