Latest topics
» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist With ALS Set To Become ‘World’s Very First Full Cyborg’
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PREP FOR COLD & FLU SEASON: HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » VAUGHN CAREY » I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar???

I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey
I feel like I need to get this off my chest, I spent $10,000 6 years ago on currency, only if it were crypto/Bitcoin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL I am hearing this a lot from many people.

bat boy

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey
PurpleSkyz wrote:LOL I am hearing this a lot from many people.

bat boy
yEA, IF WE ALL LOOK Back, we were pushed away, never have I been offered any news that would make me think about buying it. I got so pissed when my Son had to send bITCOIN FOR A FAKE id, AT THE TIME IT WAS $95, He spent $200 on the ID, now its junk, only if it didnt go threw, LOL

NotThePope2

:xmas4:Very good move!

MartyM

MartyM
Time will tell... don't paper your walls with that currency just yet. You might really be beating yourself up if you do, 'jus sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Ventura66

I have less than one eighth of a Bitcoin with Coinbase at the moment............but Coinbase has become very user unfriendly..........so unfriendly as a matter of fact............that I cannot even access the crumbs that I have in my account............I am so done with cryptocurrencies...........

I am however getting more upbeat by the day............concerning my Dinar holdings...........I feel way more confident now...........than I did a couple of years ago.............

MartyM

MartyM
Coinbase is still a usable entity, you just don't want to use it as a storage facility unless you are trading regularly. Store your Crypto in your own vault like Exodus. Unless you loose your password it will be secure and only accessible by you.
  I think your right Ventura about the possibilities with Dinar etc.  :xmas3:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum