Latest topics
» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The External Roots of Spygate
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: THE CRASH IS COMING: “IT’S NOT ‘DOOM AND GLOOM’; IT’S REALITY”
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs were recorded flying around the moon plus MORE
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5]
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 15, 2019
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by ReneGade

» Jordan Sather: Bleach Boy
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Definitive Interview - June 2019
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Asian Countries Dump More Plastic In The Ocean Than The Rest Of The Planet
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient rock carvings found in the world’s largest impact crater in South Africa
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The AI Takeover And The Subjugation Of Humanity
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triangle UFO (TR-3B) Caught on Film
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth June . 2019 P / 2
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stupendous Electric Currents Connect Galaxy Clusters
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarms of UFO's seen during Soyuz Docking with the International Space Station
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyToday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 57 GIGI YOUNG: GURDJIEFF IN THE GOBI LOST CITY & MYSTICAL EGYPT REVEALED!
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Who Rigged The TWlN TOWERS”
I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar??? EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » VAUGHN CAREY » I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar???

I had a choice of Bitcoin & Dinar, bought Dinar???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey
I feel like I need to get this off my chest, I spent $10,000 6 years ago on currency, only if it were crypto/Bitcoin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL I am hearing this a lot from many people.

bat boy

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey
PurpleSkyz wrote:LOL I am hearing this a lot from many people.

bat boy
yEA, IF WE ALL LOOK Back, we were pushed away, never have I been offered any news that would make me think about buying it. I got so pissed when my Son had to send bITCOIN FOR A FAKE id, AT THE TIME IT WAS $95, He spent $200 on the ID, now its junk, only if it didnt go threw, LOL

NotThePope2

:xmas4:Very good move!

MartyM

MartyM
Time will tell... don't paper your walls with that currency just yet. You might really be beating yourself up if you do, 'jus sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Ventura66

I have less than one eighth of a Bitcoin with Coinbase at the moment............but Coinbase has become very user unfriendly..........so unfriendly as a matter of fact............that I cannot even access the crumbs that I have in my account............I am so done with cryptocurrencies...........

I am however getting more upbeat by the day............concerning my Dinar holdings...........I feel way more confident now...........than I did a couple of years ago.............

MartyM

MartyM
Coinbase is still a usable entity, you just don't want to use it as a storage facility unless you are trading regularly. Store your Crypto in your own vault like Exodus. Unless you loose your password it will be secure and only accessible by you.
  I think your right Ventura about the possibilities with Dinar etc.  :xmas3:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum