OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 26-Dec-2017 18:59:30
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Th?id=OIP.hc-4jRww7rJFIY689j3G9wEsEs&pid=15
Subject: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2
Date: Tue, December 26, 2017 6:36 pm

HI ALL

I MADE IT TO SEE MY FAMILY AFTER A 1000 MILE DRIVE IN HARSH WINTER CONDITIONS, BUT I MADE IT SAFELY AND HAD A REAL CHRISTMAS AND I THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET HERE.

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Th?id=OIP._xnxsBkDIphrqH3OP4gUkAEsCl&pid=15

UNFORTUNATELY THE HOTEL I WAS TO HAVE HERE DID NOT SHUFFLE THE DATE FOR MY STAY AND THE PAYMENT FROM ANOTHER DIRECTION, SO I AM STRANDED NOW

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Th?id=OIP.Uh05lX9WIx0XJkU7VojKUQHaD_&pid=15
BECAUSE I HAD TO BUY THE ROOM AGAIN, AND USED MY FUEL MONEY I WAS TO GET BACK HOME TOMORROW WITH.

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Th?id=OIP.IccZn2K-epX5dr4RSiCrrwHaEh&pid=15

I DO NEED TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD, BUT RIGHT NOW THE POCKET IS EMPTY AND I AIN’T GONNA PUSH THE CAR THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS. I DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT SHOES FOR THAT JOB, AND IT IS COLD OUTSIDE. WHATEVER CAN BE DONE TO FILL MY TANK WOULD BE REALLY WELCOME.

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Th?id=OIP.yz0pIpWCBhFnoDPKTwodCgHaEK&pid=15

I ALSO DID HEAR FROM SEVERAL SOURCES, INCLUDING THE ELDERS, THAT THE CURRENCY IS ABOUT TO REALLY TAKE OFF IN JANUARY IN THE USA. ZURICH IS LIQUID OF COURSE, AND THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED AHEAD OF THE USA. THIS ALL JUST MEANS THAT THOSE MAJOR FUNDS WILL BE SHOWING UP IN A MATTER OF DAYS/WEEKS INSTEAD OF MONTHS/YEARS.

OUR FUNDS WILL ALSO ARRIVE AND HOPEFULLY I WILL RECEIVE THAT NEWS TOMORROW. IF ALL GOES WELL, BY FRIDAY THE FIRST FUNDS WILL BE IN AND WE CAN BEGIN DISTRIBUTIONS. PRAY THAT THIS IS SO. MANY ARE WAITING FOR THIS START, AND THE SOONER THE BETTER.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS FOR THIS TIME WITH FAMILY.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Tumblr_n9t7fwUljm1r90377o1_500

POOFness for DEC 26: CHRISTMAS JOURNEY PART 2 or I came up with yet another bs lie to scam donations from the suckers! Th?id=OIP.Qhp_w4Dcq5kkVxt_taUyJQD6D6&pid=15
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

I ALSO DID HEAR FROM SEVERAL SOURCES, INCLUDING THE ELDERS AND I TOLD THEM I DO NEED TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD, BUT RIGHT NOW THE POCKET IS EMPTY AND I AIN’T GONNA PUSH THE CAR THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS. I DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT SHOES FOR THAT JOB, AND IT IS COLD OUTSIDE. I TOLD THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN WHATEVER CAN BE DONE TO FILL MY TANK WOULD BE REALLY WELCOME AND THEY ANSWERED TO ME IN A VERY POLITE WAY BY SAYING : "GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU MENTALLY SICK LOOSER AND EXAMINE YOUR BRAIN. IT THE RESULT IS POSITIVE, GO AND GET A JOB, START EARNING MONEY LIKE A DISSENT HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF BEGGING THROUGH THE SOCIAL MEDIA. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY FACE AND HUMAN DIGNITY LEFT babkowski zap jerzy... SHAME ON YOU !!!. YOUR NAME IS ASSOCIATED EVERYWHERE WITH THE BIGGEST LOSER, LIAR AND PSYCHOPATH WHO IS TRYING TO STRIVE ON NAIVETY, VULNERABILITY, WEAKNESS OF OTHER INNOCENT FELLOW HUMANS. WE WILL SEND YOU A TICKET TO COME TO CHINA AND ONCE YOU ARE HERE, WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON, PUT YOU IN HARD LABOR CAMP FOR 10 YEARS SO YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY BACK ALL THOSE WHOM YOU HAVE ALLURED TO SEND YOU "DONATIONS" . YOU DISGUSTING LOSER !!!. WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO LIVE HERE IN CHINA AND FORCE YOU TO STOP USING NAME CHINESE ELDERS YOU STUPID CRIMINAL.

LOOKING FORTH TO SEEING YOU HERE FUCKER,

CHINESE ELDERS, [b]INCLUDING THE [/b][b]SEVERAL SOURCES[/b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha if this con man had to do one day of hard labor he would curl up in a ball on the ground and sob like a little kid!!!
I was going to put up a poll on what excuse will he use this year on his Christmas journey to scam his dwindling minions.. but the asswipe beat me to it! Oh well... there will be next year, and the year after and on and on apparently as this criminal does not seem to be on the RCMP radar. Until then... he will continue to soak the gullible. And we will continue to call this scumbag out!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum