Latest topics
» Justice Dept. Sues Snowden Over Memoir
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyToday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 11, 2019
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Area 51: Bob Lazar, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and the Underground Aspect of the Base | Nick Redfern
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Most Massive Neutron Star Ever Recorded has been Discovered By Astronomers
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Panel: 65% of vaccinated children develop serious disease. Only 1% of non-vaccinated children does
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Building 7 - The Achilles Heel - David Icke
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Gold Price Manipulation, The DOJ & Banker Suicides
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Predilections are dissolved
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly-Developed Solar Cells Convert Ambient Indoor Light into Electricity
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Greys - Gigi Young
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» America's Secret Chernobyl & Toxic Rocket Testing EXPOSED!
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» World-famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma performs 100 metres underground at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN???
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 17 19
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook And Netflix
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA ARSET: Review of Aquatic Remote Sensing & Freshwater Habitats, Part 1/3
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB!

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Jerzy511

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 29-Dec-2017 18:02:57
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Bull-350b
Subject: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY
Date: Fri, December 29, 2017 2:34 pm

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Giphy

HI ALL

I JUST GOT THE CALL THAT OUR FUNDS WILL MAKE IT OUT TODAY INTO THE SYSTEM, AND ARRIVE RIGHT AFTER NEW YEAR. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE FOR THEM TO ARRIVE IN OUR ACCOUNTS SAME DAY, SO WE ARE ALL OUT IN LEFT FIELD RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY MY PERSONAL SITUATION. IT HAS RARELY BEEN THIS BAD BUT WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I FEEL.

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Indeed

SO MY HAT IS OUT FOR THE LAST TIME I THINK, AND ASKING FOR A HELPING HAND WITH FOOD AND RENT AND KEEP THE KIDS SAFE AND UNDER A ROOF AS WELL. THE HELP WE GIVE TO OTHERS KEEPS THEM ALIVE, BUT I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IMMEDIATE FIRES RIGHT NOW AT HOME.

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Th?id=OIP.3s0DdISKyL4LgHMuUKizEQHaEJ&pid=15

IN OTHER NEWS AND CONFIRMATION, THE RV WILL BE GOING FULL SPEED NEXT YEAR AND EVERYBODY THAT HAS CURRENCY ON THE GO WILL BENEFIT. ANOTHER FRIEND OF A FRIEND RECEIVED A PAYMENT, SO THIS IS THE THIRD REAL CONFIRMATION I HAVE HAD. ALSO ON THE CLEANUP, A VERY INTERESTING PIECE OF PAPER CAME TO MY ATTENTION. I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO RESEARCH ITS VERACITY, BUT IF SOMEONE COULD TAKE A LOOK AND TRACE THIS ONE, I AM SURE IT WILL BE A REVELATION. https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf

GOD BLESS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Tumblr_n5h0fcise91qhub34o7_r2_400

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! 0
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Giphy

ONE YEAR AGO:

Subject: To Get Home, Put Some Gas In The Tank
Date: Thu, December 29, 2016

Zap Says

POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Here-we-go-o

Hi All,

I came, I saw, I got back together with my family. I stretched what I received to stay as long as I could, and now it is time to go. But…I had an unexpected expense and had to fix the brakes and do not have enough gas to get back home. I am stuck so reaching out just for enough to get back home.
The paymaster will not be able to help me until after New Year. Much thanks for this.

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t43654-poofness-for-dec-29-to-get-home-put-some-gas-in-the-tank-seriously-jerzy-is-beyond-ridiculous

TWO YEARS AGO:

Office of Poofness 12-30-15… “Mid-week Report”

Posted on 2015/12/30 by kauilapele
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! Poofness_office_of_200

———————————-
HI ALL
THE HOLIDAYS WERE TIGHT, AND WE MANAGED TO SQUEAK THROUGH IN A FASHION. THERE WERE MANY THAT WENT WITHOUT, BUT FAITH HAS KEPT US ALL GOING.
I RECEIVED A WONDERFUL MESSAGE THAT SAID THAT FAITH PRODUCES PERSISTENCE AMONGST OTHER THINGS.
THIS REALLY STUCK AS MY FAITH IN WHAT I DO HAS KEPT ME GOING FOR MANY YEARS AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYTHING I HAD.
OUR HUMANITY IS WORTH IT. OUR PLANET IS WORTH IT. A LONG TIME AGO I MADE A COVENANT WITH MOTHER TO HELP HER AND HER KIDS. I AM KEEPING THAT PROMISE.
BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS, OPTIMISM WAS HIGH THAT THE TRUST WOULD HAVE RELEASED THE FUNDS FOR THE START OF THE PROJECT SIDE, AND THEY DID.
BUT THE HOLIDAYS TOOK THEIR TOLL AND THE SENIOR BANKERS THAT WERE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFERS WENT AWAY TO ENJOY THE TIMES AND LEFT US HIGH AND VERY DRY.
~~~
I COULD NOT DO WHAT I INTENDED TO DO FOR SO MANY THIS CHRISTMAS, AND THAT HAD TO BE PUT OFF TO THE NEW YEAR.
I GUESS THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING, BUT THIS WAS A BLOW THAT WAS HARD TO TAKE AS SO MANY OUT THERE REALLY NEEDED A HELPING HAND TO GET THEM THROUGH AND I HAD TO HAUL OUT THE KLEENEX. IT WAS TOUGH. STILL IS.
BUT, I HAVE FAITH THAT WE WILL GET THROUGH SOMEHOW, AND BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.
I RECEIVED THIS WONDERFUL INSIGHT FROM RICK WARREN. IT RESONATES DEEPLY AND WHY I STARTED WITH FAITH ABOVE.
By Rick Warren — Dec 29, 2015

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t34684-office-of-poofness-zap-20-30-15-mid-week-report

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for DEC 29: A NEW YEAR JOURNEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS YOU SAPS! LMAOATWTTB! 4086512880
Vlad Blabkowski says
"I vant to suck your wallets dry"
" you vill send me all your money"
" you vill obey me because you are simple minded and easy prey" 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum