CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The "you could not make it up channel"

The "you could not make it up channel"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The "you could not make it up channel" Empty The "you could not make it up channel" on Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:27 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever
Purpz

Unsure where to post this one so please edit as you see fit

Proving Monty Python is alive and well

From this bunch of misfits

Maybot

This

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42527750

You can imagine who would be eager to take these unpaid positions. Can you imagine Trump doing this in Texas?

The "you could not make it up channel" Search?q=theresa+may+funny+gif&client=opera&hs=Fc5&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ThK2b7EWAU5JJM%253A%252Cfwz_-ox0yvLHcM%252C_&usg=__LkH3D1N2WgprFHFgIiurbMQn_yA%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTsrLl7rTYAhVHCZoKHXQwAj0Q9QEIOjAJ#imgrc=ThK2b7EWAU5JJM:

The "you could not make it up channel" Search?q=theresa+may+funny+gif&client=opera&hs=Fc5&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ThK2b7EWAU5JJM%253A%252Cfwz_-ox0yvLHcM%252C_&usg=__LkH3D1N2WgprFHFgIiurbMQn_yA%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTsrLl7rTYAhVHCZoKHXQwAj0Q9QEIOjAJ#imgrc=ThK2b7EWAU5JJM:

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

2The "you could not make it up channel" Empty Re: The "you could not make it up channel" on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:12 pm

MartyM

MartyM
Not sayin there are not potential issues with this plan, but looks to me like the biggest problem would be the 'Union'.  As for the US if they did this for the Border Patrol, give the volunteers health benefits, life ins, and immunity, and the immigration of illegals would stop in a heartbeat... (good pun, huh?)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3The "you could not make it up channel" Empty Re: The "you could not make it up channel" on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Avebury

Immunity? So you think trespassing warrants a death sentence?

4The "you could not make it up channel" Empty Re: The "you could not make it up channel" on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:51 pm

MartyM

MartyM
Your words, not mine... Could that be the result? possibly but not necessarily. But how many illegals would risk crossing the border illegally if they knew they would be shot (possibly killed) instead of arrested and deported?  Ultimately this really is no more of 'The Answer' than building a Wall, but I'd bet it would be more effective and less expensive than the Wall and I don't see anyone talking about addressing a real solution as it would interfere with profits...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum