Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 12:15 am by 4-truth

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 19: RELEASE AND TIMINGS OF MY PANDERING IS CONTINUAL FOR YEARS FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball explodes over South Island, New Zealand
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 237- COFFEE BREAK: Q-ANON: AS THE WORLD TURNS: HYPOTHESIS- RIDDLE: SOLVED?
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary Clinton’s Protogé Faces Decades In Prison On Billion Dollar Fraud Charges
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Superstitions that are Actual Magical Knowledge
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth entering VERY unique planetary position - 29 days from rare arrangement!
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT"
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Did Six Million Really Die?'
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by topspin2

» Reset coming
Yesterday at 12:51 pm by Serena1

» Heroes and villains: images for the soul by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Film: Human Prehistory according to Esoterica (Pt. 1 & 2) - A conversation with Phillip Lindsay
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» 22 GENETIC PROGRAMS - THIS IS THE MISSING LINK Part 1&2
Yesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5g Router Radiation Test, EMF Levels with & without Shielding Liners
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL INFUSE EVERYTHING
Yesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Various Sightings Of Blue Large Planet Oregon Blue Kachina Binary System plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Set for Amazing Close Encounter with Earth
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Odd UFO Appears on Newscast plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Virgo Triad, ANTIFA and the David Hogg case has been moved to the Human Rights Tribunal under Article 8 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights! LOL
Yesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Separated undocumented families held in cages at Texas facility - REALLY???
Yesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Loud unknown sound frightens animals and people in Chile at night
Yesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Water Flowing In Mississippi, Residents Told Its Safe to Drink
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Substance Falls From Sky Over Yellowstone June 19, 2018
Yesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 19 18
Yesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Volcanic plume location NOW HIT BY EARTHQUAKE + Hawaii volcanoes update
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» KERRY CASSIDY LIVE AT BASES UK WITH CAROLINE STEPHENS AND MILES JOHNSTON
Yesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking! Bill Gates talks Trump, Robert F Kennedy and and vaccines
Yesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI, SPACE X & NASA » Alien Lights Over Orlando, Florida On Jan 1, 2018

Alien Lights Over Orlando, Florida On Jan 1, 2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Alien Lights Over Orlando, Florida On Jan 1, 2018, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: January 1, 2018
Location of sighting: Orlando, Florida, USA
Source: MUFON #89261

A fleet of white glowing UFOs showed up over Orlando yesterday. The UFOs are reminiscent of the famous Phoenix Lights and in the same positions. The sky is overcast, so the UFOs are deep in the clouds, but still visible. Remarkable photos. Aliens and UFOs like to give signs that they are there. They always know they are being watched, as if they can read your thoughts from miles away...and some will even come back or come closer to observe you. 
Scott C. Waring 

Eyewitness states:
My family and I were at Universal Studios Orlando in Orlando, Florida for the New Year's Eve celebration on 12/31/17 and left the park and got to our car at approximately 12:30am on 1/1/18. We began driving south to our hotel (approximately 4 miles south of the park) via International Drive when we first saw the lights. All 3 individuals in my car witnessed this. None of the 3 individuals had taken any drugs/alcohol/excessive sugar/anything that could affect our vision or judgement. At first, we saw what looked like a very large spotlight in the sky, which wasn't too unusual being that it was New Year's. The spotlight moved very rapidly in a circular motion and split up into various smaller-looking spotlights. They seemed to zoom around erratically for a few seconds, then reformed into the larger spotlight. It then broke up again and zoomed around erratically. It reformed into the larger spotlight then broke up into 10 smaller spotlights and formed a semi-circle in the sky, which then remained stationary. We arrived at our hotel and they were still visible; these smaller spotlights then remained stationary in the sky until at least 2am, when I had to (unfortunately) go to bed. They mostly stayed the same the whole time, the only change I really noticed was that over time the lights somewhat dissipated and became duller, but stayed in the exact same shape the whole time. I will attach two photos I took. I felt incredulous throughout the whole ordeal, and kept thinking, "Is this real life? Are we being attacked in this new year?" I didn't feel threatened though, I almost felt as if they were extraterrestrial, all they wanted was to observe our new year's celebration or something? It was very strange that not too many other cars or people nearby seemed to even look up or care. The lights were very apparent in the sky, I just hope that someone else in Orlando saw these same lights.

Posted by Scott Waring at 5:23 PM

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum