OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison

“Who are the men who without our realizing it, give us our ideas, tell us whom to admire and whom to despise, what to believe about the ownership of public utilities, about the tariff, about the price of rubber, about the Dawes Plan, about immigration; who tell us how our houses should be designed, what furniture we should put in them, what menus we should serve on our table, what kind of shirts we must wear, what sports we should indulge in, what plays we should see, what charities we should support, what pictures we should admire, what slang we should affect, what jokes we should laugh at?” ~ Edward Bernays, Propaganda

Authored by Edward Bernays and published in 1928, the book Propaganda still holds its position as the gold standard for influencing and manipulating public behavior.

Drawing on his expertise in psychology while using the language of manipulation, Bernays pioneered social engineering via mass media, and his work lives on in the distorted, statist, consumer world we have today.

But who are the ones behind the curtain telling us what to think by directing our attention onto the things which serve interests?

According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison Prison-mind-1

Interestingly, chapter III of Propaganda is titled, 'The New Propagandists,' and is devoted to explaining why the controls for mass manipulation are so closely guarded by a relatively tiny elite who sit in the shadows, out of the public eye, choosing what we are to see and to think, even controlling the politicians we elect to represent us.

“If we set out to make a list of the men and women who, because of their position in public life, might fairly be called the molders of public opinion we could quickly arrive at an extended list of persons mentioned in “Who’s Who…”

“Such a list would comprise several thousand persons. But it is well known that many of these leaders are themselves led, sometimes by persons whose names are known to few. Such persons typify in the public mind the type of ruler associated with the phrase invisible government.”

An invisible government of corporate titans and behind the scenes influencers who’s mark on culture cannot be understated today. Bernays continues:

“The invisible government tends to be concentrated in the hands of the few because of the expense of manipulating the social machinery which controls the opinions and habits of the masses.

“The public relations counsel, then, is the agent who, working with modern media communication and the group formation of society, brings an idea to the consciousness of the public. But he is a great deal more than that. He is concerned with courses of action, doctrines, systems and opinions, and the securing of public support for them.”

Ultimately, the goal of this type of mass-produced, pop-culture propaganda is to weaken the individual’s ability to think critically, thereby creating an environment where many people look to one another for approval, always second-guessing their own faculties.

When this happens, the strength of the collective group begins to take form and multiply, and ideas can be implanted into the popular culture, taking root in the form of widespread conformist behavior.

“Thinking critically means making reasoned judgments that are logical and well thought out. It is a way of thinking in which one doesn’t simply accept all arguments and conclusions to which one is exposed without questioning the arguments and conclusions.

“It requires curiosity, skepticism and humility. People who use critical thinking are the ones who say things such as, “How do you know that?” “Is this conclusion based on evidence or gut feelings?” and “Are there alternative possibilities when given new pieces of information?””  [Source]

Final Thoughts

The takeaway here is that not much has changed in 100 years of corporate/statist American culture, other than the technical capacity to scale this ever upward. Our lives are still heavily influenced by the likes of the described by Bernays.

There is one advantage we do have now, however, as technology has given us greater access to the truth and we are now free to split from the matrix psychologically by understanding what it is and how it influences our lives. If we choose to do so, that is, if we choose to take the red pill.

In order to understand your life and your mission here on earth in the short time you have, it is imperative to learn to see the thought prison that has been built around you, and to actively circumnavigate it.

Free-thinking is being stamped out by the propagandists, but our human tendency is to crave freedom, and with the aid of truth, we are more powerful than the control matrix and the invisible government.

By Sigmund Fraud, Waking Times

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

Avebury

Once again the "red pill" is from Hollywood. Don't you think giving the "sheeple" the ego based concept of them being "woke"( and thus "better" than the sleepers) is part of the social engineering to divide and conquer?
I love how this same crowd all use the same pejorative terms such as "statists." Of course they don't see the ironic nature of parroting the same terms, as a group to being completely hypocritical. They are "right."

topspin2

Your philosophy is great ave, until you sit with someone that can read your mind. You are a misinformation pumper, one without a stance picking whatever topic and throwing out whatever belief suits you for the moment. Left this right that...This cant be because and this is wrong because I SAY SO. It appears all of your life experiences are either told to you or fabricated. In other words you totally lack substance...Did you cash your misinformation check this week?

Avebury

I am psychic.
Me also being a contrarian to people's entrenched opinions is just icing on the cake.
Do you remember when Alex Jones' own lawyer, in a custody battle for his kids, from a failed marriage had to justify his insanity by calling him a "performance artist?"
I do. Now THAT is a misinformation stooge who's life has no substance. Can you "read" his mind too?

topspin2

Come on Ave, do you really think Alex Jones is a source of information for me? And, can you work on your comprehension for me..Did I say I could read minds? Jezzz dude, THINK before you post!

Avebury

"Your philosophy is great, Ave, until you sit with someone who can read your mind."
You implied that my "philosophy" was (sarcastically) great but would be exposed by one who could read my mind. If that person isn't you, who were you referring to? You then went on to accuse me of being a "misinformation pumper." Examples, or was that you "reading my mind?"

bs4ever

bs4ever

Avebury wrote:I am psychic.

Then you will be happy to correct the stories about Soros, Clinton, Bush, Podesta, arrests, GCR and all the rest

won't you?

While you're tuning in,,,whatever happened to my "Skippy" badge I lost when I was seven?

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Avebury

From what I've seen, not one of them has been arrested. Not one. If they are and are proven guilty in a court of law, great. All criminals should be held responsible. Of course you will say that the "MSM" refuses to report on it and I know that to be false because they thrive on sensationalism. Didn't the "MSM" report on the FBI investigating the Clinton Foundation today?
The "GCR" is a joke. Yes, the stock market is a sham because money itself is a sham. These GCR people are looking for money for nothing.
I'm still waiting on examples of my "misinformation."

Ventura66

Wow Avebury..........you think you know.........but you don't know........and you are a psychic no less........my CIA friend has read some of your so called comments.......and he just shakes his head..........and chuckles..........

Avebury

I'm glad I can give some joy to an "alphabet agent."
They sound like they could use it.

Ventura66

Thank you Avebury for the kind words.............actually I alert my CIA buddy to many of your more, how shall I say........interesting responses.........it really makes him have a good laugh...........and they say that those who laugh..........will live a long life..........well being in his mid 80's, everyday for him, is a gift from god...........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum