OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"  Cropped_Cindy_at_Myrtle_400x400

CINDY KAY CURRIER'S FAMILY SPEAKS OUT RE: HER "DISAPPEARANCE"

Since running this thread on CKC going missing along with taking down all of her websites and You Tube channel her family members have commented the following regarding CKC and it may clear up some questions for the viewers of this site and other social media.

The following is from her younger brother:

I've seen some comments here from people who are curious about Cindy's background and who she is. I am her younger brother, so I think I can fill in some of the blanks that exist.

We were raised in a fairly normal home by parents who love us. Cindy was loved and nurtured both as a child and as an adult. I have seen some of the claims that Cindy has made about her childhood, but most of what Cindy claims is either fabrication or deceit. I would encourage anyone to view her claims with a skeptical eye and reason through the issues to figure out what is real. I can assure you that you won't get the real story from Cindy.

Someone asked about military service. Cindy never served in the military. She has never shown an interest in serving in the military, either.

Cindy has always possessed talent in music and could easily be described as more of an artistic personality. This goes back to a very young age. While I wouldn't quite call her a prodigy, she was more talented than most people I know. She has been able to teach herself to play almost any musical instrument without outside instruction.

As an "artistic type", she has relied much more on the emotional side of the brain than on the logical side of the brain. You can see this continues when you listen to her bizarre explanations of how she believes she has become the President of the United States or how she supports her arguments for contract law. You can even see it in the contradictory nature of her Natural Law Handbook.

I have always been the counter. My musical talent is somewhat limited and my "art" would likely be more focused in writing and drawing. Just the same, I never showed the level of talent in those areas that Cindy and our older brother showed. I was always the thinker -- the intellect. As such, I challenged my sister frequently and she has never cared for it. It has always seemed that I have a special place in her heart, and it isn't good. All the same, this relationship has left it very easy for me to get under her skin.

Cindy imagines herself to have been a "counsellor" since age 9. While I've no doubt that she believes this, it is quite far from the truth. She has been a bully all her life and she seems to confuse counseling with bullying.

The reason I bring this up is that it is my primary source of concern here. I've watched her bully people all of her life and I've lived with the repercussions of her behavior. I have worked to help the people she has hurt for many years.

This is significant because she is now using the internet to expand her bullying. If she were done trying to manipulate and use people, I wouldn't be writing this. Unfortunately, she is continuing her mission and I cannot stand idly by and allow her to continue to hurt people. I realize that my impact will be quite limited, but if I can help even one person, it will have been worth my time.

Most of the people here seem to already recognize that Cindy has significant mental health issues. Most here seem to already understand that she has been committing fraud and taking advantage of people. I get the feeling, however, that there are some who read this who may not have yet decided who she is or may even be a supporter. It's important that those people learn the truth before they get hurt by Cindy's ego.

Cindy is still out there and she is regrouping. She is maintaining contact with a core group of followers. Cindy has long seen me as her enemy, so I have no direct means of contact with her. She was probably quite upset that I discovered what she was doing recently. She has strictly demanded that I not have a means of contacting her and has also demanded that she not be exposed to me in person. It took a while (and info from friends) to learn what she has been up to.

This means that I have no direct contact with her, nor is it likely that I ever will again. All that is left for me is to try to help others see the light about who and what Cindy is.

If there are people here who have genuine questions, I will be happy to answer them as long as it doesn't require revealing information that is too personal -- I have no interest in hurting anyone.

If anyone reading this encounters someone who is contemplating following Cindy, feel free to try to get them in touch with me.

and this in reply to me asking if I can repost his comments:

Cindy has NOT been arrested. I know that to be a fact. As of Sunday night, she remains free.

It appears that Cindy is regrouping to continue her mission. She may use an alias when she returns to public view, but I think that is unlikely. I am confident, however, that it is her intention to get back into the public eye. I'm not sure what form that will take, but I believe it is her intention.

You asked my opinion of why she took down her internet presence. I am not a vain person and I have no visions of my own grandeur or importance. I want to make that quite clear. Because of this, I had initially assumed her sites had been taken down by law enforcement as a result of her work with her imaginary Heirship Bank. Things I have learned this weekend give me a different impression.

As I wrote earlier, Cindy has always felt enmity toward me whenever I would confront her on truth, reality or her flawed reasoning. Eventually, she demanded that there be no contact between us. I am not even allowed to have her phone number or e-mail address.

When I learned what she was doing online, I was mortified. It's quite embarrassing to have your sister behaving like that. I have never been able to forget the people she hurt earlier in her life. I've invested countless hours trying to help others that she had hurt. When I saw what she was doing now, I knew there would be plenty of people getting hurt by her.

As a result of this concern, I began trying to warn people about her. Whenever I could, I would try to point out her flawed reasoning and dishonest tactics in an effort to prevent more harm. Eventually, Cindy succumbed to pressure and began allowing comments on her videos. I decided it would be best for me to confront her directly -- in front of her audience. I began explaining her illegitimate claim of using maritime law, her lack of understand of contract law, her misrepresentation of the Declaration of Independence and the similarity between the behavior she claims is evident in robots and her behavior -- even asking her if she was a robot. I tried to explain to people that reading Facebook CANNOT possible alter a person's DNA or turn them into a robot. I also pointed out that Cindy's claim of being able to reprogram a person's DNA was 100% impossible and dishonest.

Based on her behavior in the past, she would find such challenges to be more than she could bear. I believe that I was a primary cause of her internet disappearance. I had been commenting directly to her for about a week when she went "dark". I believe this has something to do with it. Frankly, it had been my hope that she would stop leading people astray, so I kind of got half my wish.

I have no idea what can be done to help Cindy, but I feel an inner peace. All the same, I maintain my commitment to counter her lies about our family. I also remain compelled to try to spread the truth in an effort to help others.

I can't speak for CC Dawn, but my comments can be used as you see fit as long as the goal is to prevent others from falling victim to Cindy's delusions.

To view the comments on the original thread go here:
http://www.oom2.com/t52057p30-cindy-kay-currier-deletes-herself-where-is-cindy-kay-currier#118145

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have a question...

Is any part of her educational background correct on her LinkedIn page or is it all lies? :

From LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cindycurrier/

Cindy Currier

Licensed Professional Counselor at Private Practice

Private Practice

Indiana State University

Mechanicsville, Virginia

0 0 connections  

Adult and adolescent psychotherapist Cindy Currier brings extensive training and experience to her work. A Licensed Professional Counselor, she maintains a private practice in Mechanicsville, Virginia, where she treats clients facing a variety of emotional and mental challenges. In addition, Ms. Currier offers tele-therapy for clients outside of the Central Virginia area. Cindy Currier offers multiple treatment modalities, designed to teach individuals to overcome grief and loss, control habits and addictions, and manage anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress, among other issues.

Cindy Currier attended the University of Evansville in Indiana, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Human Services and Music. She went on to obtain a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology at Indiana State University in Terre Haute. Ms. Currier also completed postgraduate training in counseling at the College of William and Mary in Virginia, as well as a residency in family therapy and eating disorders at Cumberland Hospital in New Kent, Virginia, and a substance abuse internship at the Hamilton Center Community Counseling Center in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Cindy Currier is a member of the Online Therapy Institute, the International Society for Mental Health Online, and the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation. Her other memberships include the National Center for Crisis Management, the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress, and the American Distance Counseling Association.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The following is posted by Cindy's ex sister in law posted with permission of CC Dawn:

Thanks Renee. Spot on. I worry about Cindy's parents because they simply can not grasp the situation for what it is, and that's so true in the general population too, I believe. I divorced Cindy's older brother after 30 years of marriage. He became involved in luciferianism and mind control. I had gotten him psychological help and he was diagnosed with antisocial/borderline/narcissist personality disorder. He felt he WAS superior to the general population so he rejected the diagnosis and further therapy. His astral plane involvent simply reinforced his need to be special, called, superior, entitled and above the law. He felt transcendent so to speak. He believed he could do no wrong. He believed his level was (more) enlightened, therefore misunderstood, at our lower (collective) level. We were too inferior to see his truth. He came very close to being a split personality. He believed the end justified the means and that if he killed anyone, it would be for the greater good. He needed his online "groupies" (his term) to mirror these ego based fantasies. He told me he wasn't lying IF others believed what he told them. His words then, magically, became the truth. I lived his cult of one, up close and personal. Words were toys to him. Conscience was gone. And he truly believed his words held alchemical power, proven to him, by anyone who believed him and acted upon these desires. He believed that he was upholding THEIR free will, by manipulating them to WANT to act on his behalf. He hadn't broken that universal law in that case. He was always innocent in his own eyes. Those he manipulated, he claimed, WANTED to be. He saw himself as a type of god. He hated the God of the bible. He told me that if you "wait for THAT God to act, you'll wait forever." So he actively pursued astral entities and could read minds, etc. (That was bothersome as he read mine and I made it impossibly difficult) He sought self promotion through astral/spiritual pursuit. And told me I was blocking his efforts and had to go. Apparently my God and his gods did not play nice together. He wanted to kill me, he also wanted to kill himself, and finally he wanted us to swear to some suicide pact. I had to get a court order to remove him, in order to divorce without further danger to myself, or him. His views of good and evil, as one force, made him feel entitled to use either interchangeably. They were a compatible/symbiotic (single) force to him. Either was useful and desirable. And there were no consequences to using either side of this "sword," to his way of thinking. Consequences were only real on this lower plane. He viewed this lower plane as useful to him, but never did he see himself as accountable to it. He could freely use people, without empathy or regret. He had at one time told me, that I'd be DISHONEST toward him, if he'd used me up and I didn't let him know, so he could find another. He was far from joking. After divorcing him, I spent years studying this, to try to wrap my head around this psycho-spiritual whirlwind I'd lived through. I now grasp it. But it still boggles my mind that people can (or want) to give themselves over to it. But they can and do. His was a self aggrandizing and passing that off as some kind of a self love guru. Free will is twisted by them, because conscience and empathy are gone, though feigned. Without good (will) conscience, real love has no foundation on which to build. Therefore, they typically claim to live above this lesser plane, in an ethereal realm of love, as the ONLY fully (self) realized form of love. Their ideas of utopian perfection are Hitleresque. They see us as the problem and themselves as the solution. You are either with them or against them. They are charismatic, theatrical, artistic and seductive. Sadly, Hitler is viewed as crazy along with Charles Manson, in this country. This is only half true. My exhusband knew what he was doing, why he was doing it, and what his end game was to be. That is not crazy. People prefer to think crazy rather than deal with what is truly happening. Education would be helpful. These types prey upon naivete and our trust in basic human goodness. Meaning. My ex used my conscience against me as a weapon. I figured that out on my own. I've been psychologically tested and am balanced/normal. The therapists working with us both told me I'm certainly not codependent and he wondered how I made it. He said codependent types are much "happier," so to speak, in such marriages. I told them it was my choice in God, because the God I know stresses conscience and logic. Blind faith is prohibited to me. So I was able to keep my bearings, while trying to get help for my husband and our marriage. I had to give up. There was no choice left. I now help others get away from such relationships. Whether it be relationships with one person or an entire group. I meet hurting people all the time and they respond to help quickly, if ready. These victims do not have to take an eternity getting their lives turned back around. I help them get out of that mind-fuck (as my ex referred to it) very quickly. I'll end by saying one more thing, that is also revealing. My ex gave me a (backhanded) compliment as we split. He said. "I'm going to miss you because you are the ONLY one who can see through my shit." He also said I was "the only one he ALLOWED to ever tell him the truth." We can call these types crazy if that makes us feel safer. But they know exactly what they are doing. They are clever and many steps ahead of their victims. They believe they are entitled to control us, for "our" own good. But. They (alone) will be ruling from the top of their pyramid scheme, sharing that spot with no other. That fact becomes quite clear early on, if red flags are heeded. Again, thank you for this thread. Cindy's brother will be on this soon. I feel free to speak about my ex husband, their older brother. I feel better if her younger brother gives you her history. And right now, it's their parents we are worried about. This goes way over their heads. But her sudden disappearance and (what appears to be her illegal involvements) give them cause to fear. If anyone does know anything that can help, her brother will give them that info asap. And yes, I believe parents can contact authorities and get some attention. I'm promoting that idea to her brother as well.

also:

I can an vouch for Firechasers here. I've known both him and Cindy since they were barely teens. I married their older brother when he and I were both 19 years old. There is much shared history here.

I'm very willing to let you share any information that might help others avoid being hurt or simply confused. Spiritual matters need clarity for the sake of genuine seekers. I feel strongly about that. I tend to agree with Kenneth Wilber, in his mapping of human consciousness, that avoiding the astral plane is highly advisable. Though Cindy rejects the astral plane in theory, her perceived "identities" reveal otherwise.

I know too much about the damage done to those who try to help/love them. Damage financially and mentally/emotionally. My family spent thousands of dollars trying to help David get back on track in life, start a business, etc., etc,. More than one time. But to no avail.
This kind of person seems to seek unconditional support FROM their followers without ever making themselves responsible or accountable TO their followers. Their followers therefore, are fully at risk. They are not. If Cindy is receiving money and/or social security numbers from people, then warnings ought to be given. People should have ALL the facts.

I discovered some friends in Cindy's circle who said they were contacted after she disappeared. She is believed to be regrouping. Her last video eluded to the fact that "something" was finally "starting" and she was "celebrating it." One of her followers spoke to her then, via her livesteam, and said her "cult was finally beginning." She laughed and said, "yes....a Cult of One!" She mentioned wanting to enjoy what was happening to her without discussing it, to keep it personally enjoyable, without verbally ruining it. So. Had it not been for enemies she's made, I would not have worried about her disappearance. I would simply have expected her next "self re-invention" to appear online somewhere down the road. It does still bother me that we don't know the extent of her "rap sheet" or what that means. Or what that could still mean eventually. There needs to be some investigation into this. Her family ought to know fact from fiction, as any family in their position would desperately need to know.

I'm glad Firechasers was able to obtain the verification we needed for peace of mind. I'm sure her parents can rest easier. Though this has to be confusing and stressful to them overall. Firechasers looks after them. I'm glad he's always been there for them, and continues to be.

To view the comments on the original thread go here:
http://www.oom2.com/t52057p30-cindy-kay-currier-deletes-herself-where-is-cindy-kay-currier#118145

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

the following is in answer to CKC educational claim from LinkedIn by her younger brother:

Cindy had studied music at Taylor University. That's where she met her ex-husband, Terry. Cindy got into trouble at Taylor. The Dean had become quite concerned about her state of mental health. Taylor University demanded that she get mental health help or leave. She left Taylor University without having finished her degree. My guess is that they threw her out. Cindy explains this in her book on forgiveness and I know it to be true.

Cindy had lived in Evansville, IN for several years, so I think there is truth to her having studied there. By then, she had broken off contact with me, so the information I gathered was usually second-hand. She even forbade my parents from talking to me about her.

Yes, she moved to Virginia after she and Terry were divorced. I knew she was studying psychology, but I couldn't verify at what level or which school.

I also know that Cindy maintained a practice of some type where she provided counseling to people. This always left me unsettled because it seemed much like the blind leading the blind.

Along the way, Cindy wrote a book in which she fancied herself as the "Champion of Forgiveness". I always found this hilarious. She had never shown any willingness to forgive that I was aware of. She had often complained of things that had taken place when we were children. I know that she never forgave me for anything.

It is also worth noting that much of what is included in that book is fabrication. She presents it as a story of her life and her journey to learn about forgiveness, but those of us who lived it know better than to believe it. She leaves out MANY pertinent stories, but includes many that are exaggerations or outright lies.

Eventually, she abandoned her practice and her patients. As she explains it, she was having a conversation with an avatar on a social media page when that avatar told her to drop her practice and live the life she was meant to live. According to her, she called that morning and cancelled all appointments -- leaving her patients completely in the lurch. I can't verify that story, but it is the story she tells.

After this, she got involved with "truthers" and "sovereign citizen" groups. From there, she continued on the path to declaring herself the ultimate leader of all Earth and, eventually, she claimed to be god.

I've seen some people question where she would have learned to behave like this. Speculation can always be problematic, but I have my suspicions where some of it was learned.

Cindy had, of course, been a bully all of her life. She has always been quite comfortable using people up and spitting them out. That has been the pattern of her life. She generally focused on a single person at a time.

Along the way, we attended a church that I generally describe as a cult. West Shore Christian Fellowship was run by a charlatan named Bill McPhail. He claimed to have a special gift for discerning the will of God. Bill was able to use this story to get people to do his bidding -- no matter how senseless it was. He would tell people what car to buy, what job to take, where they should work, which house they should buy and even who they should marry (sometimes it was people who had never met). For whatever reason, people just blindly followed this character. McPhail was a selfish person who seemed determined to feed his own ego without concern for the harm it might cause others.

Cindy became quite enamored with Bill McPhail and clearly preferred him to her own parents. Cindy and I had heated arguments about this from time to time, but Cindy would become furious at any suggestion that McPhail shouldn't be blindly followed. I think Cindy admired Bill's ability to get people to do his bidding and was anxious to have that for herself.

The internet and social media was a game-changer for Cindy. As a young person, she had to focus primarily on one person at a time (while always looking for her next victim). With the internet, she was able to bully and guilt a larger audience into following her wishes.

That's what I have seen as Cindy has made the journey to con-artist. I believe that her connection with the Astral Plane (she claims to be a cosmonaut) has left her believing that she is some type of divine power. This leads to her willingness to scam people without conscience.

Remember, what we are seeing now is nothing more than a larger-scale version of what I lived through as her brother.

Danika isRising

Hello everyone.
I am a known follower, friend, and supporter of Cindy Kay Currier. If anyone in law enforcement were looking for her, well, they would likely have found me as I have been very open about who I am. I am not hard to find, I have no reason to hide, and I am NOT in any way being questioned about my relationship with Cindy. Why me? If you watched the last YT? video Cindy published, you would have heard her mention me, Danika, a couple few times. She did so as she and I have had interactions since she began Rise Together (not Rising Together, which Cindy never created). Actually, I created the FB group Rising Together, which is still active, and that is where you can find. We discuss the stages of Truth, Natural Law, and Love definition.

As distasteful as this may be for you, brother and ex-sister-in-law, Cindy is an adult who, for reasons she feels necessary, has chosen to step away from her " birth relatives". Is that illegal? No. Nope. Now way, no how. No sir, no ma'am. Isn't that right? Sure is,
Cindy has no GoFundMe account, no Patreon, or other online donation/collection website, as far as I am aware. I do recall she did receive some donation when she wrote her first book, which she made available for FREE on a PDF download which can be found via internet search. Has Cindy asked for donations? Financial gain? Remuneration of ANY kind? Hmmmm....No. No she has not.
So, I have to ask...exactly HOW has Cindy "defrauded" anyone? I haven't invested anything but time and emotion, bothip of which I gave willingly. I challenge someone other than the self proclaimed "ex sister-in-law" and "brother" step up and speak about Cindy Kay Currier defrauding them, and provide evidence of their claim.
I am going to have to shine the light of Truth here, as I see it;
1. Cindy spoke lovingly about her childhood in Michigan, about her family, her close relationship with her sibling David, his death in September, and when doing so, the expression on her face eminated warmth and sincerity and heartfelt sadness over her brother's passing. I beseech those who claim otherwise to share information countering this in form of evidence and not internet heresay, which is all that has been offered thus far. Heresay.
2. Cindy was well educated in the field of mental health and professionally documented as such.. Now or in past, has any former clients or employers stepped forward with litigation so claiming that she was not a licensed to practice mental health? Any Universities making declarations that she never attended there? If so, please cite the legal court case numbers for our corroboration.
3. Why be concerned now? Where were you, family of CKC all the years prior to this one? Never once did I read any such heartfelt attempts to reach out to her as you supposedly have done now. I say supposedly because this IS the age of the internet and anyone, even Tyler, could be making your posts. Or is that not possible? Hmmmm... Ais aren't real??
4. If you represent Cindy's birth family then why can you not accept Cindy's decision to leave her be? Would you like it if others insisted on publicly invading your desire for peace, strewn family laundry about a forum, thus painting you in a less than favorable light? Of course not! She has every right to keep company with those she chooses and that, dear people (?) is not against the law. I have family members that I choose not to associate with...and for GOOD reason. I understand her in this. Your words are hardly...endearing.
5. Prove her to be a liar and a speaker of false witness. How about you actually proving with evidence that Cindy didn't do as she claimed... she didn't sue the Corporation of the United States in a recognized court of law and win? Is it your position that LOVE is not the answer? That the Nag Hammadi codicies do not exist, thus rendering her teachings and expressions of the Monad to be false? Her core belief that each and every one of us are important and deeply loved by our divine Creator, GOD, the First Source of Life essence...this is NOT true? GOD doesn't exist or, if he does, He does not hold each us in favor with Love?

Pffffttt....

While many people look only for the dark they insist exists in Cindy and her teachings, I do not because it doesn't exist. If that's what you see, you didn't want to SEE.
And please bear in mind that, like you, me, and every organic HUMAN alive, are prone to make mistakes. Some big, some small. It's called Life...we learn from them and move forward.

Cindy took no title owned exclusively by her. Not one of us were told to call her by any other name than her given name: Cindy. But I would like to remind you that we all are Queens & Kings of our lives and beliefs, our present & futures; Creators, Doers, Daughter & Sons of Earth...are we not?
We are a following who Love with understanding, communication, offering forgiveness upon correction of any misdeeds against us. Horrible concept, right?

I look at the community created by Cindy, the friendship, the kindred spirits that join together in Love and speak of GOD and our changing world . I then read the "family" postings and wonder..based on the fact that you offered little to no positive statements about Cindy, mostly negative and unfamiliar with the woman I know, would I want you in my life either?

If Cindy Kay Currier came to me and asked me for my last morsel of food, I would give it without hesitation or concern. Furthermore, if she is "regrouping" ( eye-roll ) then I hope she reaches out to me for aid in whatever way I can assist her. I refuse to forsake her, to trash her or worse, align with her in sunshine days, then sit in silence and let others do so without speaking up in her defense and correct the errors and clarify her Truths...

. Cindy Kay Currier, you are loved. You are safe, and whenever you feel inclined to reach out, I will always be there to take your hand.

Much Love,

Danika

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Danika. You are a very loyal friend to her. Your input is appreciated. You make good points regarding toxic family members and leaving them behind. I know I have. This is why I asked about her relationship with her parents. If it was a good one why not call them or email if you don't want to talk to them and say "Mom, Dad don't worry I am fine"? Seems like such an easy thing to do.

I doubt that anyone would even care a lick about this if she had not so abruptly removed everything off her many sites and You Tube channel. Can you enlighten us as to why you think she may have felt the need to do this? After all of her hard work it is very curious to say the least.

There are many that are not in her inner circle but follow her that are actually very concerned about her well being. I am getting messages asking how to reach her. Maybe she should consider making some kind of public statement to put everyone's minds to rest. If I spent years of my time and energy developing a following I would feel obligated to at least let them know WTF is up and that I was gonna take some me time. Seems only fair.

As to her asking for donations I do remember she has. She has also asked for housing, office space, money to start a bank, money to buy an island just to name a few examples. I was sent quite a few messages over the last several years on how they could reach Cindy to donate and give her money. So she may not have actively pounded for donations like some do but she did except them and also other gifting. This is irrelevant though as all we are wanting to know about is where is she and why did she delete herself... if she did?

luinog1234

I DO AGREE  WITH  DANIKA  IS RISING .THE LAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN  WATCHING . FALLOWEENG   CINDY AND  LOVED THE INFORMATION SHE   SHARED   AND MISSED WATCHING   CINDY .THANK YOU  CINDY  . I WAS NOT SURE  IF CINDY   WOULD LIKED ME TO TALK ABOUT   HER    WITHOUT HER  PERMISSION  AND THAT WAS THE REASON  THAT DID NOT COME TO HER  DEFENSE . LOVE YOU CINDY AND THANK YOU

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome luinog and thanks for your comment. As someone that appreciates Cindy I would guess you also would like to know she is well and safe?

terbo56

terbo56

We won't know anything until she really WANTS to come forth and let people know what has happened, or is happening- She may have gotten herself too deep into the wrong things, OR the wrong people, then, again, she may have had her life threatened, and is scared to come forward-Nobody just 'up and cleans house', so to speak, like she did- It must have been serious, whatever it was?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

this is from a viewer send to me via email posted with permission here:

Hi PurpleSkyz,  thanks for getting back to me so fast! It is very seldom that I leave comments publicly but what drew me to attempt to register are the posts about Cindy Kay. I just think her whole disappearance along with the public bashing by her "brother" & "ex-sister-in-law" is very suspect.  I watched Cindy on and off, more on the last couple of months.  I was very impressed with her drive to remind us all of how incredible we are as human beings and how important love and loving each other is. That does not sound like a bully to me.  I give her a tremendous amount of credit to work for the good of humanity and bring to awareness how we free ourselves from this tyranny we are under. To some she seems wacky, to some scary, to some ......, whatever, but I felt deeply that she has a loving heart and a positive message.  People who get all out of sorts due to her referring to herself as "Queen of Queens" "Daughter of Earth" and several other self-proclamations are reacting from their egos. To me, I could care less.....I am equal to her and everyone else, we are all one. If she wants to call herself that, it is her right. If people don't want to believe it, it is their right. It really is no big deal.  I never heard about what some of the posts mentioned her discussion about DNA changes with facebook.  I have heard that DNA can be changed with certain frequencies and that these frequencies can be sent through smart phones.  So why would this be hard to believe it couldn't happen while being on facebook?  Well, I basically said what I wanted to say other than, until I see and hear Cindy for myself, I will be concerned for her welfare. If she did take down everything herself, I would be very surprised.  Some of her most recent videos were addressing child-abusers and how one country punishes male pedophiles. That could have really pushed some high level buttons.  Another possibility is this Quinn Michaels with the AI. Could they have done something? There are just many possibilities, but the attempt to discredit her so vehemently without her being able to speak up for herself speaks volumes. Is this an attempt to make everyone forget about her?  I use Earthlink and the email I gave is a sub of my main email address. Not sure if I want to give that out or not.  Just airing my concerns with you makes me feel better knowing you now have another perspective,

thanks to letseeluv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum