Latest topics
» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Ancient Hindu Temple Was Carved Out Of A Single Rock, And No One Knows How
Today at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth About Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek”
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rover Curiosity sent an image where you clearly see a Shelter
Today at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» MORE ON THE SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY CLOSURE, PART ONE
Today at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple RED LIT UFOS Caught on film OVER CALIFORNIA plus MORE
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is astonishing the number of Marine species dead along the entire Florida west coast
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Today at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Processionals carry the joy of New Paradigm followers
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pertussis Vaccine Blame Game
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dustin Nemos Talks with uhh Isaac Kappy uhh on Ensin17 - Is it Real?
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *UNKNOWN PLANET***IXTAPA-MEXICO* plus MORE
Today at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunt for Skinwalker: Jeremy Corbell Interview - Richard Dolan Show
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown laser beams being fired from Saturn into deep space!
Today at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: MISSING TRILLIONS & THE SECRET SPACE FORCE ECONOMY! DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Gypsy Blend - Essential Oils
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by NanneeRose

» Special Agent who handled Hillary Clinton during 2016 seizure-like collapse dead at 49?
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 275 Week 88 POTUS Report w/ The Fetz: We Are Winning Bigly!
Yesterday at 4:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by erwing

» WTF? - North Carolina Good Samaritan Who Saved 27 Cats and Dogs from Flooding Arrested for Lack of Permits
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - LOVING CANADIAN BEAVER
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kavanaugh WILL BE CONFIRMED (Q) Despite Derailment/Smear PLOT (Yes, Plot!) - Bombshell Photo of Kavanaugh Accuser Says It All
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by ANENRO

» Unirock2 & The April LaJune Investigation
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes Tries Selling Another Big, Fat One by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Alley's Place » What's the Distraction?

What's the Distraction?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What's the Distraction? on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Sooooo the world is going completely mental on the crypto industry and yes I am invested but still doesn't stop me asking questions about why the frig did I not hear anything really about cryptos 2 months ago and now it's all I see and hear? Hmmmmmm the banks are trying to get on board which kinda defeats the purpose of a crypto, pharmaceuticals have been mentioned it's getting chaotic!  

If I make some money out of this and I will, great, I haven't invested enough to lose anything that is going to make me fall into a pit of depression but I have made a good profit on what little I have invested so it's no biggie to me.

My question is WHAT IS THIS ALL TAKING OUR FOCUS OFF? Hmmmmmmm........

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

2 Re: What's the Distraction? on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm

bs4ever

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

3 Re: What's the Distraction? on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:45 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah I have been watching and if anyone goes on twitter or facey or whatever and talks about a coin it will pump so if you smart you will get out because  then it will dump big time. Very market driven and very hype driven!

But my point is what is this mania covering up, purplez and I were talking and it's like the dinar all over again!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4 Re: What's the Distraction? on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 pm

MartyM

I see your point Nann and it's a very good question. However it's really not quite the same as the RV thing. IMO (OMG I'm beginning to talk like a guru.) anyway IMO the thing with the Crypto's is more a matter of Control. TPTB cant control crypto's. If they cant control it they cant tax it. But ultimately if it cant be controlled or manipulated it must be destroyed. This of course is the plan underway now but also in the process they will suck every bit of profit they can. What remains to be seen, is who will hold out the longest? The millions of 'little guys' holding cryptos or the 1% holding massive quantities of coins to try and manipulate then destroy the market. It's a very volatile and fickle market and certainly not for the faint of heart... Either way it goes for Cryptos, BlockChain Technology is here to stay and who knows what that will evolve into, because ultimately that's what's really the issue that TPTB are struggling with that they can't control and it's driving them crazy... like I care. lol

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

5 Re: What's the Distraction? on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:33 pm

~Ann~

Well... I got into Bitcoin very early, so it's been ALL good for me.  My advice is: keep it simple.  Don't carp for the hype.  I stick with BTC because, (1) It is the one people look to for the value of other coins  (2) It is well established and moves up and down on a fairly predictable pattern.  You can build your holdings by buying the dips and selling some of it at the peaks.  Just be sure that when you sell, you keep the $$ on hold for your next buying opportunity.  The other newer alt coins are going to go through a shake out period and I think, unless you like to gamble, it's best to wait awhile to see which ones have legs.  Just MHO.

6 Re: What's the Distraction? on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:14 pm

MartyM

For sure Ann.  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

7 Re: What's the Distraction? on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:34 pm

bs4ever

Gut feeling

Like Guru Marty ;-) said

If they can't tax it what do they do?

Hijack it and claim it's the way forward under their guidance of course

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum