OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 15-Jan-2018 18:24:56

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  Bsdetector-590x665

Subject: OXYGEN NEEDS
Date: Mon, January 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  Th?id=OIP.wKXwhO6nR3WjRRQIq8R_zQHaE6&pid=15

HI ALL

I JUST GOT THE MESSAGE THAT MARY WILL BE OUT OF OXYGEN TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND NEEDS A REFILL ON HER TANK. SHE WILL ALSO NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION TO KEEP HER ALIVE. I HAVE ALLOCATED THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT FUNDS FOR HER OF COURSE

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  Giphy

AND ARRANGEMENTS ARE BEING MADE YET AGAIN TO GET HER TRANSPORTED ALONG WITH HER BROTHER (DONOR) TO THE HOSPITAL THIS WEEK WHEN THE MONEY ARRIVES. THEY ARE ON A 24 HOUR STANDBY RIGHT NOW.

BEING A HOLIDAY, THE FUNDS WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY TO THE ACCOUNT SO I AM HERE BEGGING FOR HER. PLEASE KEEP HER ALIVE. IT IS NOT MUCH MONEY BUT IT SAVES A LIFE PLEASE.

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  Giphy

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS. THANK YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  Lady_gaga_you're_pathetic

POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Avebury

His last post had him admitting that he appears to be a scammer and now he uses the term begging. "Winning!
P.S. The Jennifer Lawrence gif makes me happy.

robert18

LISTEN IDIOTS, MY FUCKING IMAGINARY MARY WILL BE OUT OF OXYGEN AND HYDROGEN TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND NEEDS A REFILL ON HER TANK. SO LET HER AND YOU BABKOWSKI DEGENERATED PSYCHOPATH PATHETIC LIAR FUCK YOURSELF. 
SHE WILL ALSO NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION TO KEEP HER ALIVE. I HAVE ALLOCATED THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT IN THE NEAREST BUTCHER SHOP SO FUCKING LOSERS, NONSENSE BELIEVERS SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!. I WILL BECOME A MULTI BILLIONAIRE TOMORROW, NEXT DAY OR NEXT WEEK, SO YOU WILL REGRET ASSHOLES IF YOU DON'T SEND ME YOUR MONEY NOW!!!. BETTER SEND ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY OR ELSE.... 

IT IS NOT MUCH MONEY AFTER ALL, JUST $300-$500 EACH OF YOU AND I WILL BE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND YOU CAN GO AND STARVE MORONS.

shy POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM  1628498548

[b]MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS YOU IDIOTS 

LOVE AND MOON LIGHT IN SERVICE OF SAVING HUMANITY AND SOME 7 BILLIONS LOSERS LIKE YOU,
BABKOWSKI JERZY (AKA) ZAP -  MASTER SCAMMER, CRIMINAL.

[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum