OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 19-Jan-2018 18:13:03

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Bull-350b
Subject: LAST RITES AGAIN
Date: Fri, January 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Th?id=OIP.wKXwhO6nR3WjRRQIq8R_zQHaE6&pid=15
HI ALL

WE GOT SCREWED BY THE BANKERS – AGAIN.

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Giphy
I HAVE TEARS AS I WRITE THIS BECAUSE I GOT WORD THAT OUR MARY IS NOT GOING TO LAST. I DO NOT HAVE ANY FUNDS TO KEEP HER IN THE ROOM AND THE DOCTORS SAID IF SHE GOES OUTSIDE SHE WILL LAST MAYBE 12-18 HOURS AND THAT WILL BE IT.

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Giphy
A LIFE WILL BE GONE AND THERE IS ZERO TO HELP HER WITH.

WE WERE ABSOLUTELY COUNTING ON THE BANK TO RELEASE THE FUNDS TODAY BUT THEY AGAIN USED THE EXCUSE THAT IT IS FRIDAY, THE BANK OFFICER HAD A HANGNAIL, AND THE DOG ATE THE LAST PAPERWORK.

ALL BS IN MY BOOK AND JUST ANOTHER WAY OF TRYING TO KILL US AND WHAT WE ARE DOING.

I AM AT THAT POINT WHERE I JUST WANT TO THROW MY HANDS UP AND GIVE UP

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Raw
BUT I JUST CAN’T BRING MYSELF THERE. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY AND THERE HAS TO BE SOME COMPASSION OUT THERE TO SAVE A SOUL. I’M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AS I CAN LAST DAYS WITHOUT FOOD, BUT MARY CAN NOT WITHOUT HELP.

THE DAMAGE BY THE BANKERS IS INCALCULABLE AND I AM OUT OF OPTIONS. WE NEED SO MUCH RIGHT NOW TO JUST SAVE HER NEVER MIND THE OTHER FIRES THAT ARE RAGING AND I CAN ONLY SIT AND WATCH THEM BURN. WE ARE CRYING FOR HELP, YES, BUT WE WERE ALSO ASSURED THAT OUR FUNDS WILL BE IN OUR HANDS BY MIDDLE NEXT WEEK FOR SURE.

IT DOES NOTHING FOR US NOW AND WE ALL FEEL CRUSHED.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  BBB-Shield-ScamsContributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

BLACKBOLT

DONT FORGET BABY BRAD,,,,DAM KIDS SO OLD HE NEEDS HARRY'S RAZOR KIT...NOT MILK AN DIAPERS

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  3802270653

Welcome BLACKBOLT! Thanks for joining and commenting. Yes he really is some piece of ... work that Jerzy is!

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purps!

Open letter to the ghoul:
Looks like the ghoul is desperate. More BS several times this week. How do you give last rites to an imaginary being? What about baby brad? Will he need last rites soon also?
The noose is closing ghoul. 
Also it's comical that you are so desperate as to in the course of a  few weeks need money to see "grandfather", feed and shelter several, save imaginary Mary again, etc, etc, all the while saving 7 billion people. Wow jerkoff you plate is really full.
I feel bad for the poor good people you scam but I really pity a ghoul like you.

WilliaminUSA

Just wanted to add this open letter to the ghoul:

Hey moron, larry vug informed me that imaginary Mary lives in McAllen, Texas. It's 64F there today. Yo moron how will she freeze to death in 64F???????? 
You are a joke as well as a ghoul. Maybe you can get a job in the circus and actually earn a living.

712-202-6407 larryvug@aol.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

exactly William

or what about the fact that (let's put on our imagination hats here for a minute and entertain the idea that Mary is an actual person) lives in Texas and thereby is on free health care to begin with and would NEVER be put OUT of a facility and on the street. Especially if she is an immigrant none the less. The hospital would have provided to her a case worker fluent in her native tongue and her needs would be met. Also applies to Canada where they have universal healthcare. So he is just plain full of shit and a liar in all respects.

I am receiving some interesting private messages from people claiming to be scammed out of large amounts of money by him and his pack of rats. Seems he has many people hunting his ass down now and that is great! So if you have info on this shyster or have "invested" in one of his many scams, including donating to the ghoul please feel free to message me. We have a team that is gathering info and would love to hear from you and your dealings with this colossal con man.

He seems to be hell bent on trying to profit on his peoples deaths be them imaginary or not.

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  4086512880 

For those wondering why we are saying McAllen Texas as Mary's location read the email sent from Larry in response of offers to help her:

To: 
Sent: Mon, Dec 12, 2016 7:54 pm
Subject: Re: donations for Mary

Dear Mr ,

My name is LARRY Vugteveen and I am Mary's partner of 6 years. For ur information, Mary has acute leukemia, and has been struggling and fighting this terminal disease for over 6 months. She has used all of her funds up and was recently evicted from her home because she could not afford rent. I have helped as much as I could on limited income to keep her in a hotel room along with her caring sister who watches over her. She is in and out of a coma and is on constant oxygen. She recently had trachea surgery along with leukemia.  She is n her mid 30s and was ready to start building on her new international project when the leukemia set in.

She lives in McAllen Texas where the heat and humidity can b overbearing. That is why we hv been trying to keep her in a hotel room until she gets the funds necessary to hv bone marrow transplant done with her sister as the donor.  She has no phone but cannot speak any way due to her poor health, throat surgery and needs oxygen constantly to survive. Her sister speaks no English - born n Mexico and now lives with Mary in Texas. I can only communicate with her sister by email and then she gets it translated for her by someone at the hotel. If Mary is having an ok day, she re types the email in Spanish for her sister to read.

Tough situation but we hv no other choice.  All monies we get even from Zap go to my Wells Fargo account and then I transfer it to her account which we share n Texas. 

This is the truth and I gain nothing by lying to U or anyone regarding my friend Mary. I am a Christian Mr.  and I do not lie!! I hope you can help us with her. She is an awesome young woman and a very strong Christian herself.  The church down there is too poor to give her any help financially.

If you send me funds by moneygram or however I will make sure every dime goes into her account. Her sister will b told who it came from.  This is no scam my friend. I am trying my best to tell you her health status and it is not good. She definitely needs the bone marrow treatment soon.  But there is no phone to call since Mary cannot talk due to her health and her sister Aide does not speak English.

Thanks for ur thoughtful email and ur help. My God Bless you for your caring of Mary.

Happy Holidays to you. If you want to talk with me, my number is 712-202-6407 but text me first and let me know ur number so I will answer ur call. I get so many crazy calls that I do not pick up if I do not recognize the number.

Thanks so much for ur kind heart

LARRY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

so... Mary has needed a vital bone marrow treatment or she will die  for years and she still is not nursing off the public teat?

also it should be noted that when Jerzy was challenged to provide even a single receipt for the help he was begging for he forged, and poorly I might add, a fake hospital receipt that Nash was able to prove as a faked document in minutes. funny how that was never addressed by Jerzy Blabkowski and he moved on to the next story. It might have been the eternally stuck in infant hood baby Bradd. 

EL_O_EL

Funny, cuz "larry Vugteveen" claims mary has had acute leukemia for more than 6 months, but it definitely seems as though I recall her being trotted out, to harvest the fundage, for at least 4-5 years now, I could be wrong.

As for Larry Vungteveen, formerly of SIoux city Iowa, now residing in Houston texas, with an estimated net worth of $100,000-$249,000, one might wonder a few things. Such as, if he were really her partner, and the head of numerous "companies" as his profiles claim, why wouldn't he marry her and get her on his insurance, to take care of this? Why wouldn't zap just transfer whatever funds directly into her account? why would it need to get bounced around? oh, right, I think I know.

And, I seem to recall the guy calling out zap on this even saying he spoke spanish, yet no mention of this by this fake ass, perpetrating "larry vungteveen".

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  5a6387594b6f9

Timeline:

Poof/James death announcement was 5/26/2013
http://www.oom2.com/t11667-rip-poof-poofness-5-26-13

First Zap report was 6/02/2013
http://www.oom2.com/t11873-poofness-for-jun-2-time-for-plain-talk-newsletter-june-2-2013

Here is an example of him laying the pity party down for the pigeons in Sept. 2014:
ALL OF YOUR HELP TO ME TO GET ME SITUATED IN ANOTHER PLACE WHERE I CAN CONTINUE TO WORK AND NOW PREPARE FOR THE PROJECT SIDE, WAS INCREDIBLE AND I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD HAVE SUCH SUPPORT AS I NEVER ASKED. I AM DEEPLY HUMBLED AND VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU. EVERYBODY THAT HAS HELPED WILL GET IT BACK IN THE NEXT WEEK AS OUR PROJECT SIDE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.
http://www.oom2.com/t22562-poofness-for-sept-21-raise-up

Here is when baby Bradd made his debut in April of 2016:
OH, AND ALIAH HAS DELIVERED A 3.8 KILO BABY BOY. HEALTHY AND FULL OF LIFE, THIS WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY YOUR DONATION. WHERE SHE IS, THE HOSPITALS REQUIRE MONEY UP-FRONT TO DO ANYTHING, AND IF THIS MONEY WAS NOT THERE FOR HER, SHE WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE A C-SECTION DONE IN A HUT WITH HALF A ROOF, AND I KINDA DOUBT EITHER WOULD HAVE MADE IT. YOU GUYS SAVED HER AND HER BABY’S LIFE. A VERY HEARTFELT THANKS, AND THIS BABY NOW HAS AN INTERESTING GODMOTHER AND GODFATHER, AND WE WILL LOOK AFTER HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. MORE DETAILS AND PIX LATER. NOW ALL WE NEED IS SOME BABY FORMULA AND DIAPERS AND BLANKETS AND A CHEW TOY AND….
http://www.oom2.com/t37618-poofness-for-apr-13-mid-week-zap-crap-from-the-office-of-poofness

If I have more time today I will hunt down Mary's timeline and add it. This man is beyond despicable. There must be a lot of really dumb people out there that have disposable income. WOW! What a racket!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Looks like the first mention of Mary is Sept.13th, 2016 but I just did a quick look here in the archives...

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW EMAILS ASKING WHY I KEEP ASKING FOR HELP, AND WHY DON’T I GET A JOB. I WISH I COULD REALLY, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO ABANDON THE WORK TO DATE AND THAT’S A FEW YEARS OF HOURS AND HOURS THAT WOULD WASTE. AT TIMES I LONG FOR SIMPLER DAYS, AND THEN THE CELL RINGS.

BY ASKING, I AM TRYING TO SUSTAIN THE TEAM SO THAT WE HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. THIS HAS BEEN DIFFICULT AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE. WE HAVE LOST PEOPLE, AND WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MORE. RIGHT NOW, MARY IS STUCK WITHOUT SHELTER STARTING TOMORROW, AND LAYING HER FLAT IN A CAR WITH THE OXYGEN BOTTLE AND ALL THE THINGS THAT KEEP HER ALIVE IS NOT AN OPTION. I AM REALLY TIRED OF COMING TO YOU GUYS AND ASKING TO GET OVER THE HUMP AND KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE

http://www.oom2.com/t41118-poofness-for-sept-13-to-help-or-i-will-keep-up-my-internet-panhandling-until-you-do

Here we have a plea for Lisa.

Sept. 17th, 2016:
BUT WE HAD TO GET THERE AND, AND NOW WE ARE HERE. WE ARE IN A DESIGNATED WINDOW OF TIME FOR THE FIRST TRANSFERS TO COMPLETE, AND THIS IS THE FINAL STEP. USUALLY, WHEN WE GOT HERE BEFORE, A CATASTROPHE HAPPENED THAT AFFECTED THE RELEASE. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN SURPASSED AS THE FUNDS ARE RELEASED, NOT JUST “ABOUT TO BE” RELEASED. WHEN THE FUNDS HIT, YOU KNOW I WILL STOP ASKING, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HERE I ASK FOR LISA.

Hello little brother, XXX told me that the wires will begin on Tuesday, I tried to convince the Manager tonight to give me until Tuesday to pay but she said: "impossible, we are full and have people on the waiting list" - I have the feeling that our long awaited prosperity will start next week from different sources, we just have to survive this weekend, I'm praying very hard for it, can you please help me one more time ? - thank you, God bless you, I love you (hug)

SHE IS IN A BAD PLACE AND I CAN NOT HELP HER WITH ZERO RESOURCES. SHE IS ONE OF OUR PROFESSIONALS THAT LOST HER HOME LIKE SO MANY. MARY, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS OK THANKS TO YOU (AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS).

Larry: First, thanks from my heart in getting her the $300. I told her sister already and she again cried over the phone and was so thankful to U to help. At least she can sleep in air conditioned room and try to survive another weekend. Her doctor visited her today and could not believe she is still alive. So she is trying hard.

SHE IS GOOD FOR NOW AND TODAY, ANOTHER SISTER CAME IN WITH A PLACE FOR HER FROM A DEVELOPER SHE KNOWS THAT COULD GIVE HER A BASIC FURNISHED TIME SHARE CONDO FOR A MONTH FOR JUST COST OF ELECTRICITY AND CLEANING. I AM ABSOLUTELY RELIEVED.
http://www.oom2.com/t41197-zap-for-sept-17-some-thoughts-on-how-i-can-get-my-hands-on-more-donations

Thursday, 29-Sep-2016
Hi All,

Well, once again Mary is out of luck tomorrow with no oxygen or shelter, so she needs a hand as well as a few others in similar (but not life threatening) issues.
This last delay is crunching us, but at least the Fed has told us the release is done and to expect the funds.

http://www.oom2.com/t41484-more-bullshit-from-blabkowski-the-internet-pandhandler

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Scam-alertDON'T FALL FOR JERKZY'S SOB STORIES!!

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Tumblr_mqu8ssjlgM1qcu3vno1_500

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So...
we have this guy... LARRY Vugteveen

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  5a639faf4fc57

who is the go between for a desperate woman with a sister caring for her that is his "partner" but she is not living with him but in some hotel that donators are paying for? Crappy partner! LOL 

Every attempt to help Mary at this point was being offered on a silver platter if the monetary help could be delivered directly in person. Including an offer of O2 tanks! Larry and Jerzy had a million excuses on why this could not happen.  Why? Because their bluff was being called and still applies! They are scamming liars the lot of them!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

and we have this...

Larry says in the above email:

"That is why we hv been trying to keep her in a hotel room until she gets the funds necessary to hv bone marrow transplant done with her sister as the donor".

but 5 days ago Jerzy says this:

Monday, 15-Jan-2018
HI ALL

I JUST GOT THE MESSAGE THAT MARY WILL BE OUT OF OXYGEN TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND NEEDS A REFILL ON HER TANK. SHE WILL ALSO NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION TO KEEP HER ALIVE. I HAVE ALLOCATED THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT FUNDS FOR HER OF COURSE

AND ARRANGEMENTS ARE BEING MADE YET AGAIN TO GET HER TRANSPORTED ALONG WITH HER BROTHER (DONOR) TO THE HOSPITAL THIS WEEK WHEN THE MONEY ARRIVES. THEY ARE ON A 24 HOUR STANDBY RIGHT NOW.

So let me see if I got this right. Jerzy is sitting up in Calgary eating ketchup sandwiches but is orchestrating a bone marrow transplant happening in Texas and the patient on O2 with a trache is lodged in a hotel room with her sister who is a donor and a brother that will need funds to get him here and is also a donor??  Holy shit these guys need some new writers as they really do suck at this!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Let us examine Leukemia and Bone Marrow Transplants (BMT) shall we?

Leukemia

Treatment of leukemia with an autologous BMT is becoming more common. Patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) or acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) (also called acute non-lymphocytic leukemia or ANLL) may be candidates for an autologous BMT if their disease is in complete remission. Since a complete remission is rarely achieved in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), an autologous BMT is usually not a treatment option for these patients (although some very interesting studies are now underway using ABMTs to treat this disease).

Leukemia is a disease of the bone marrow, the organ that produces the body's blood cells. In patients with leukemia, a large number of abnormal white blood cells are produced in the bone marrow and interfere with the production of normal blood cells. Without normal blood cells, the body's ability to fight infection, carry oxygen to tissues, and prevent bleeding is impaired. Patients with acute leukemia will die within a matter of weeks or months without treatment.

(Page 28)

Patients with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML or ANLL) who've achieved a first complete remission with standard chemotherapy may be able to increase their chances for long-term survival significantly with a BMT. Without a BMT, their expected long-term survival rate is 20 to 30 percent.

Researchers are currently studying whether autologous BMTs are more effective than standard chemotherapy in treating patients with AML in first remission. Preliminary results suggest that survival rates do improve with an autologous BMT, but further study is underway to determine whether these improved survival rates are the result of the autologous BMT or other factors such as the type of patients chosen to participate in the study or the sub-type of AML affecting the patient.

BMTs are also performed on patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia. ALL typically strikes children. Because the cure rate with standard chemotherapy is quite high, only a few studies have been conducted to date on the use of BMTs in the treatment of ALL. While the studies have found that both autologous and allogeneic BMTs are an effective treatment option for ALL patients, some experts believe that too little data are currently available to reliably project long-term survival rates.

People are often surprised that an autologous BMT is a treatment option for patients with leukemia. Since it's known that malignant cells may remain in the bone marrow of patients with leukemia even after a complete remission has been achieved, they question why it makes sense to harvest imperfect marrow and re-infuse it back into the patient via an autologous BMT.

Researchers are not sure of the answer, but some theorize that the number of malignant cells re-introduced into the patient is so small that the body's normal defenses can destroy them before they proliferate. Many centers purge the harvested bone marrow to reduce the number of cancerous cells that remain in the sample. For more information on purging see page 30.

PREPARING FOR THE TRANSPLANT

A successful transplant requires the patient be healthy enough to undergo the rigors of the transplant procedure. Age, general physical condition, the patient's diagnosis and the stage of the disease are all considered by the physician when determining whether a person should undergo a transplant.

Prior to a bone marrow transplant, a battery of tests is carried out to ensure the patient is physically capable of undergoing a transplant. Tests of the patient's heart, lung, kidney and other vital organ functions are also used to develop a patient "baseline" against which post-transplant tests can be compared to determine if any body functions have been impaired. The pre-transplant tests are usually done on an outpatient basis.

A successful bone marrow transplant requires an expert medical team - doctors, nurses, and other support staff (internet panhandlers saying for years... maybe tomorrow the bankers will pay up so the funds I have "allocated" will pay for her surgery... does not qualify as support staff)- who are experienced in bone marrow transplants, can promptly recognize problems and emerging side effects, and know how to react swiftly and properly if problems do arise. A good bone marrow transplant program will also recognize the importance of providing patients and their families with emotional and psychological support before, during and after the transplant, and will make personal and other support systems readily available to families for this purpose.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Empty Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Today at 7:40 pm

RamblerNash

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  2565-28

I wonder why "Mary's" sister isn't talking about the life threatening disease that she has?

You would think that she would be doing nothing but mentioning "Mary's" condition and how she is doing with her family and friends. That's not happening as of January 7, 2018 or anytime previous to that date.

Jerzy and Larry have got some explaining to do!

Enlarge this image
POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Screen33

http://www.oom2.com/t52554-jerzy-zap-and-the-saga-concerning-mary-found#119094

EL_O_EL

yup, exactly! These idiots don't even understand the short term ramifications of the lies they seek to profit from. And I can only imagine how Zap will seek to "validate" Mary, by blasting pics of a real person with medical issues, in an attempt similar to his fat grinning face in the "tailfeathers" crime scene pics? Remember that? This fucker let himself into deceased, overdosed young mother's apartment, and took pictures of her dead body and crime scene, and put it on his blog when we challenged him. This idiot is so disgusting it blows my mind.

EL_O_EL

ok, Jerkzy, because I do know for a fact that you will read this, If even in the remotest chance you are actually meeting with "Grand Father", and awaiting his inherent blessings, his control of the C.A.'s have long since fled the coop, and he, his family, and the other banksters know this. But surely you do too, as how, after all these years, would you keep believing the b.s. of another week...then the releases will be in our hands? Nope, You may be a liar, a cheat, a thief, and a fucking piece of walking human shit, but you aren't dumb, I will give you that. You know who took control, and retains control of the C.A.'s, and they are the same who will be locking you up when it comes time for the event and the real release. If I were you I'd make myself scarce and beg forgiveness till then, cuz you got heaps of shit, bad karma, cancer (from us all wishing justice on you) until your reckoning, at our hands.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Looks like the first mention of Mary is Sept.13th, 2016 but I just did a quick look here in the archives...

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW EMAILS ASKING WHY I KEEP ASKING FOR HELP, AND WHY DON’T I GET A JOB. I WISH I COULD REALLY, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO ABANDON THE WORK TO DATE AND THAT’S A FEW YEARS OF HOURS AND HOURS THAT WOULD WASTE. AT TIMES I LONG FOR SIMPLER DAYS, AND THEN THE CELL RINGS.

BY ASKING, I AM TRYING TO SUSTAIN THE TEAM SO THAT WE HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. THIS HAS BEEN DIFFICULT AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE. WE HAVE LOST PEOPLE, AND WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MORE. RIGHT NOW, MARY IS STUCK WITHOUT SHELTER STARTING TOMORROW, AND LAYING HER FLAT IN A CAR WITH THE OXYGEN BOTTLE AND ALL THE THINGS THAT KEEP HER ALIVE IS NOT AN OPTION. I AM REALLY TIRED OF COMING TO YOU GUYS AND ASKING TO GET OVER THE HUMP AND KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE

http://www.oom2.com/t41118-poofness-for-sept-13-to-help-or-i-will-keep-up-my-internet-panhandling-until-you-do

Here we have a plea for Lisa.

Sept. 17th, 2016:
BUT WE HAD TO GET THERE AND, AND NOW WE ARE HERE. WE ARE IN A DESIGNATED WINDOW OF TIME FOR THE FIRST TRANSFERS TO COMPLETE, AND THIS IS THE FINAL STEP. USUALLY, WHEN WE GOT HERE BEFORE, A CATASTROPHE HAPPENED THAT AFFECTED THE RELEASE. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN SURPASSED AS THE FUNDS ARE RELEASED, NOT JUST “ABOUT TO BE” RELEASED. WHEN THE FUNDS HIT, YOU KNOW I WILL STOP ASKING, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HERE I ASK FOR LISA.

Hello little brother, XXX told me that the wires will begin on Tuesday, I tried to convince the Manager tonight to give me until Tuesday to pay but she said: "impossible, we are full and have people on the waiting list" - I have the feeling that our long awaited prosperity will start next week from different sources, we just have to survive this weekend, I'm praying very hard for it, can you please help me one more time ? - thank you, God bless you, I love you (hug)

SHE IS IN A BAD PLACE AND I CAN NOT HELP HER WITH ZERO RESOURCES. SHE IS ONE OF OUR PROFESSIONALS THAT LOST HER HOME LIKE SO MANY. MARY, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS OK THANKS TO YOU (AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS).

Larry: First, thanks from my heart in getting her the $300. I told her sister already and she again cried over the phone and was so thankful to U to help. At least she can sleep in air conditioned room and try to survive another weekend. Her doctor visited her today and could not believe she is still alive. So she is trying hard.

SHE IS GOOD FOR NOW AND TODAY, ANOTHER SISTER CAME IN WITH A PLACE FOR HER FROM A DEVELOPER SHE KNOWS THAT COULD GIVE HER A BASIC FURNISHED TIME SHARE CONDO FOR A MONTH FOR JUST COST OF ELECTRICITY AND CLEANING. I AM ABSOLUTELY RELIEVED.
http://www.oom2.com/t41197-zap-for-sept-17-some-thoughts-on-how-i-can-get-my-hands-on-more-donations

Thursday, 29-Sep-2016
Hi All,

Well, once again Mary is out of luck tomorrow with no oxygen or shelter, so she needs a hand as well as a few others in similar (but not life threatening) issues.
This last delay is crunching us, but at least the Fed has told us the release is done and to expect the funds.

http://www.oom2.com/t41484-more-bullshit-from-blabkowski-the-internet-pandhandler

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Scam-alertDON'T FALL FOR JERKZY'S SOB STORIES!!

POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME  Tumblr_mqu8ssjlgM1qcu3vno1_500

I just did a quick look and found one that is earlier than the one you found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(July 24, 2016)

P.S. Hi All,

This Emerland status is going to disappear in a few days, but in the meantime and as suspected, a few more emergencies have surfaced that we must take care of. There is one legal thing to be done to pave the way for receipt of the larger funds, and some bank fees must be paid or we will not be able to receive money. These are mundane things, but required to be done.

The personal side sees a few of our team again in critical situations with food and stuff, especially some prescriptions. Last week, try as we could, we could not come up with enough for Mervyn to save the life of one of the children he was treating due to lack of medical items. The other four are stable for the moment, but only the larger funds will fix that situation and that is the first order of priority. Mary has oxygen, and is ok for another week. So we do not need much but enough to keep things on an even keel.

It will not be long now before there is enough on an ongoing basis to help everybody. Oh and the RV stands a good chance of being rolled out today/tomorrow. We will see on that one, but I can state with 100% certainty that some very large trillion contracts were done this weekend on certain currencies. I know this first hand. All looks good for us. See the regular message later for some more info.

http://www.oom2.com/t40027-poofness-for-july-24-change-is-gonna-come-yeah-from-your-pocket-to-jerzy-s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there is this one.

HI ALL – I HAVE TO ASK TO HELP THIS SITUATION OUT WITH MARY AS THE CHURCH WOULD NOT KEEP HER ANYMORE – WE SOMEWHAT MANAGED EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT THIS CROPPED UP AND IS UNEXPECTED

She told me to tell U thanks so much! But needs another $xxx to stay until Tuesday. Right now they R n a hotel for tonight.. Please let me know when the other could b sent. But thanks so much. I also told her money is for sure worst case according to U on xxx. Is that correct? (I SAID YES)

Please do. Seriously she cannot stay n her car and the church already said no. We R her only hope. Please let me know today as U read when …

SHE NEEDS TO BE IN A BED NOT A CAR BECAUSE HER REQUIREMENT FOR LIFE IS IN TWO PARTS: THE OXYGEN BOTTLE/MEDS/IV DRIP/ETC, AND A BED – WE NEED TO GIVE HER THE BED – DYING IS NOT AN OPTION HERE, SO HERE I AM ASKING FOR HER – MUCH THANKS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP

http://www.oom2.com/t41040-zap-the-joy-of-helping-myself-to-a-free-ride-on-your-donations-part-2-aka-help-for-mary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum