OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!

+3
WilliaminUSA
terbo56
EL_O_EL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I wonder why "Mary's" sister isn't talking about the life threatening disease that she has?

You would think that she would be doing nothing but mentioning "Mary's" condition and how she is doing with her family and friends. That's not happening as of January 7, 2018 or anytime previous to that date.

Jerzy and Larry have got some explaining to do!

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen33

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know right? If my sister was that ill I sure would be needing some emotional support especially from my close friends and family. 

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 2827852457

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 1445050670

WilliaminUSA

I don't understand this. I must be missing something. Is the photo imaginary Mary or her sister?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

sister

:)

stay tuned

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 2488351696

WilliaminUSA

Just an FYI. Here's a link to several sources who show that the ghoul is a  scam artist. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=jerzy+babkowski%2C+scam+artist&oq=jerzy+babkowski%2C+scam+artist&aqs=chrome..69i57.8097j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks William! Yep there sure is a lot about the ghoul one can learn with a simple search which is why it is so hard to understand why people keep sending this group of scammers even one penny!

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 4145883370 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 3270067346 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 3162187677

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:I know right? If my sister was that ill I sure would be needing some emotional support especially from my close friends and family. 

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 2827852457
Yep! None of her family members are talking about "Mary's" condition. No one is asking how "Mary" is doing. No one is asking if there is anything that they can do. No one is offering their prayers.

Maybe Hobie will catch wind of this and stop supporting Jerzy. Susan as well...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It sure is interesting!
Hobie goes way back with Susan & James/Poof with the Omega thing though so that is doubtful. Lots of history there.

WilliaminUSA

I at one time really trusted Hobie and exchanged many emails with him and he always defended the ghoul. He said zap was not jerzy than changed and back pedaled.
Sometimes there is a purple pig with wings icon on RMN and it says to help Hobie and mentions the name zapper so there is a  connection.
I have respect for Gunther Russbacher and possibly raylene is just trying to make money off his good reputation with her BS but I've lost all respect for RMN, hobie and the rest.
Also one of the ghoul's emails has been shut down the jerzy@humanus email is closed.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I think that you will find that the humanus email closed when the domain records were changed on 12-21-17. You will also find the humanus website not available at this time. Didn't Jerzy mention that? LOL

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen97

WilliaminUSA

Gee wiz and I so miss all the great info I got on their weekly landa call in's.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:It sure is interesting!
Hobie goes way back with Susan & James/Poof with the Omega thing though so that is doubtful. Lots of history there.
It sure is!

You would think that they would have started a gofund.me page and let Jerzy spread the word about it, instead of having the funds go through him and Larry. Way to many red flags there, as William has pointed out.

How does Jerzy know which people donated to baby Bradd so that those funds go to Aliah directly, and not for something else?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

WilliaminUSA wrote:Gee wiz and I so miss all the great info I got on their weekly landa call in's.
LOL! Wasn't all that information superfantastic-er? Ooops...Wrong Guru reference here.

If you have any other emails for Jerzy that have any of these domains, they aren't any good as they have all expired, for the most part.

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Image-12

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh my he must be short on funds! donations drying up maybe? bwahahahaha

bigclap

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Did you know that Larry is an online gamer?

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen34

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen35
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 17554210

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It seems he has an eye for doing some real business too!

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen98

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 1292150244

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Larry sure has his priorities in order when a life is at stake, doesn't he?

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Larry-10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 1628498548 Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! 1628498548 
bigclap

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

You would think that Larry would be using his online presence to be screaming about saving this poor girl instead of playing these silly online games...

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen36
Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen37

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Larry has quite a few accounts, but there are no pleas to save this precious life from him, unless it goes through Jerzy.

Why do "The Boys" want to control the money flow so much?

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Scree101

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is a real mystery isn't it? One would think that if all Jerzy & Larry had to do is provide even a shred of proof this woman actually is so ill and set up a go fund me or a different legit method, I would bet the money would be pouring in. Oh wait ... then there would be a record and taxes to cover maybe.

24Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Empty BRUH! Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:09 pm

EL_O_EL

shit, yup, a lil evidence would not only add credibility, but it would likely humanize the effort and elicit more donations......but.....nope......somehow...not even to be considered.  IDIOT + LIAR= JERZY BABKOWSKI

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

And "Mary's" savior, Larry, still has his priorities in order, playing online games...

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen39

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:It is a real mystery isn't it? One would think that if all Jerzy & Larry had to do is provide even a shred of proof this woman actually is so ill and set up a go fund me or a different legit method, I would bet the money would be pouring in. Oh wait ... then there would be a record and taxes to cover maybe.
Taxes??? Isn't Jerzy's "Friends and Family" PayPal tax free? LOL

I wonder just how Jerzy decides how much of those donations for "Mary" go to Larry, if at all (LOL), since in his last posting he needs the internet, rent, and gas for himself?

Do you think that Jerzy can post what came in for "Mary", that Larry can confirm he received, and then got spent on poor oxygen deprived "Mary", via statements and receipts?

Why do they want to keep control of the money flow?

Why was it a problem for William to provide "Mary" with oxygen directly?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy \"The Internet Panhandler" Babkowski wrote:POSTED ALSO WAS A HUGE EXPOSE OF LARRY (WHO HELPS MARY) AND HIS INCREDIBLY SELF CENTERED ADDICTION TO A PHONE APP THAT GAMBLES.

FOR FREE. YOU CAN WIN APPLES, AND PIZZAS, AND ALL KINDS OF DANGEROUS THINGS.

Pizza has got to be better than Ketchup Sandwiches, right Jerzy?

And for free! You don't need to ask for food money for anyone.

Just look at Larry's girth for proof!

Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND! Screen41

http://www.oom2.com/t52831-poofness-for-feb-1-mid-week-zap-crap

WilliaminUSA

hobie today posted several responses to the ghoul which are not flattering to the vermin followed by a lame excuse as to why he doesn't post more posts like that. The jerk must be getting a ton of push back and has to acquiesce a little.
Maybe just a sign that this site is having an effect.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks William.. I will be sure to check and see if he continues. One would think that RMN gets a lot more messages like that he won't post as he is covering his Omega scam partners butts.
Collective consciousness must be working on these frauds FINALLY!!!
So keep it up people! Turn up the heat!

terbo56

terbo56

I'll really be glad when this idiot finally quits, and disappears-The only substance to him is only physical, and even that is a g-damn shame in itself- He is of no good to himself, or anyone else, for that matter-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum