» Mental Health Resources for Students and Educators
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» How this Common Kitchen Spice can Improve your Memory
Today at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Senator Claire McCaskill Response to Project Veritas Footage
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 2nd Sacrifice - Erasing History - Masonic Sorcery - By The War Drummer
Today at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» C.W. Chanter - Calling Out Corey Goode As An Agent Against Disclosure #SSP #Disclosure #UFOs
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 17: MIDWEEK BY ZAP "DONATION FRAUD" BLABKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by 4-truth

» Dinar Recaps - Shut Down?
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by MartyM

» YouTube Went Down for Millions Around the World
Yesterday at 1:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tom DeLonge Responds to Report That His UFO Organization Has Accumulated $37 Million Worth of Debt
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q - We Are The Plan
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» In Honor Of Bob Dean: His Life And His Passing – Kerry Cassidy
Yesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawking's final book answers the big questions
Yesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky turns purple over Florida and Ohio during Hurricane Michael
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» #RESET: SHOW US THE MONEY! White Hats Win 2019 #HR5404
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BREAKING PLANET X NEWS' TWO SUNS RISE OVER CANADA plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Giant green Portal appeared in the sky over France !
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Comet of the Year is Coming Soon - 46P Passes Mars' Orbit & is Heading our Way
Yesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X & TRUMPS "SPACE FARCE" » UFO Activity recorded during the Taylor Michigan Incident

UFO Activity recorded during the Taylor Michigan Incident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Activity recorded during the Taylor Michigan Incident on Jan 16, 2018 (Original Footage)

There was a real meteor in Michigan but there was an event that was separate from the meteor. The meteor happened in New Haven and the city where the beams were coming down is Taylor on the same night and it is NOT the same event.

Interesting detail; Taylor is a very small city but was visited by presidents Bush, Obama, and Clinton. What could be the reason that 3 presidents have visited this small City?

But it gets even weirder; during that night on January 16, 2018 a security camera recorded very strange activities in the night sky over Taylor.

The footage shows at first a spacecraft flying back and forth. Then there were five different spacecraft that appeared to be friendly to each other flying back and forth at about the same altitude. They appeared to be above the atmosphere at night, with the sun reflecting off of them brightly. They faded in and out, which would indicate that they were doing maneuvers in space with the craft reflecting more or less sunlight depending on which way they were turned. It was obvious UFO activity, Jim Stone Freelance Reporter and Investigator Jeffery Pritchett wrote in their articles.

The woman who had set up the security camera published the video on her YT channel, named Lucky Puppy with the title: “Meteorite? I don’t think so…” on January 16, 2018 and wrote:

Around 8:08pm, January 16, 2018, everyone in our community and nearby communities (more than 60 mile radius) reported seeing a bright flash of light in the sky and many people heard a loud BOOM. II thought it was lightning and thunder and then I started thinking... that's silly, it's like 10 degrees outside and clear. I called my daughter, who was driving home and she saw it too and she also saw a bright light, like a beam of light in another direction. I checked our outdoor security cameras and this is what I found.... --Let me tell ya, I love living in the country but this creeped me out a little bit. I'm just glad all my kids here have 4 legs and LOTS of teeth. LOL What do you think it is. To be clear, I, personally, don't believe in aliens.

But surprisingly, after 1 day the video suddenly was removed or more likely it got banned. If you take a look at her channel Lucky Puppy then it becomes clear that this channel is not any sort of a UFO hoaxer. The video was not a hoax.

There is something going on in space right now! There is an active UFO activity going on right now!

Whether the UFOs are black budget spacecraft or alien spacecraft, the UFOs were operating in a way that made it obvious they were for deep space.

It is quite possible that the UFO activity is related to the strange beams and all other strange activities currently going on in and outside the US.

Despite the video has been removed, we have, thanks to “Romans 6:14” who has recorded the footage of Luck Puppy, the original video of the unique UFO activity over Tayler in the night of January 16, 2018.

I think it might be safe to say that there is a nuclear war on the horizon, whether in space or on earth and someone knows about it, and it won’t be happening without interference.

https://youtu.be/Y0XdYFcuxbo

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum