Latest topics
» Shocking Before And After Photos Reveal The Truth About The Widespread Crop Failures The U.S. Is Facing In 2019
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Is A Powerful New Antibiotic
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 9 // JUNE
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyToday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "plaque and altar" unearthed in Scotland park #HolyRood #StMargaretsLoch
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect is Real! The Secrets of CERN Documentary
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stay Focused
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Guardian Angels and Mysterious Light Beings Caught on Camera
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO appears on screen during newscast in Argentina plus MORE
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vast freshwater reservoir found under the ocean
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch night launch of SpaceX Falcon Heavy June 24
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What caused the MOON to look like the SUN! - Unedited Beautiful Photograph
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» TOP 8 Must-See Sky Events For July 2019
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Creature Caught On Livestream During A Storm At South Haven Lighthouse in Michigan
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-24-19… “Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time”
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle-Blower Julian Assange’s Extradition Hearing is Scheduled for February
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man who refused to register son's birth loses high court case
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest”

Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest”

Posted on 2018/01/23 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_180_39There’s been a fair amount happening on the planet, and all this and all that.
However, I’ve just experienced the (apparent) loss of my chickens, one of which I have continually fed, from my hand, almost every day since I’ve lived here. “Loss” does not mean “passed away”, but rather I’ve been informed they’ve all been moved to other locations, due to the crowing of a rooster they attracted. I discovered this last night, via text message, when I was asked to stop feeding the birds because of the noise the rooster made.
I did not sleep very soundly last night.
The older black chick (Ka Pō) often ate from my hand, almost always, every day… and it just brought a great peace and joy to me to do this. I never held her, or touched her, but to me she was a very special BEing in my life. She had little decoration feathers that stood out from the sides of her eyes. Very cute!
I’m not sure where she is now. I did see her baby (now grown) running around outside. We’ll find out later what actually happened to them.
I’m taking rest of this day off (most likely), and taking off responding to all who have emailed, FB messaged, etc., about this or that. I’m not going to be communicating with anyone right now about any of those matters.
Aloha, Kp
(and below are a few more photos of Ka Pō (which means, “the night, the dark”; Pō ‘ele means “black”)
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” Fullsizerender
Black chick (Ka Pō) at my door
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” Fullsizerender
Black chick (Ka Pō) in my yard with pheasants
Kp Message 1-23-17… “Time to Be Still and let the Spirit Rest” Img_3719
Black chick (Ka Pō) with her baby chicklet (just to her right)

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum