HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» WHISTLEBLOWER FROM NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF MOON PHOTOS BEING MANIPULATED TO HIDE UFOS!
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» "My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17
Today at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Over Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - North & South Korea Peace Deal
Today at 7:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Charles Secret Ties To Elite Pedophile Ring Exposed By FOI Request
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Intel Update & Video – Taking Calls; Trump, GCR, the Republic, Technologies
Today at 7:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mandala Effect, The Inverted Nature of Biological Consciousness (and the visible universe), True Reality, Immortality and The Cycles of Time
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plenary submissions are in order
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEVENTEEN LUNAR ANOMALIES NASA DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The rock an "Al Naslaa" proof of an extraterrestrial intervention?
Today at 7:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Emergency Alert System Message Another Sign We're Closing In Upon 'The Main Event'?
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Trojan Horse Alert!
Today at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» L.A. Marzulli in Peru - The Ancient Site of Bandurria!
Today at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network On Global Corporate Control4 25 17
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW SIX : EARTH DEFENSE
Today at 6:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive quake: Volcano activity increasing - Coincidence or influenced by enormous Coronal Hole facing Earth?
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Today at 6:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trey Gowdy Breaks His Silence After 2 Of His Investigators Are Found Tortured And Killed.
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET & BLUE PLANET-FIRST IMAGES plus MORE
Today at 6:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 12:09 am by Light Being

» Cover-up of ancient technology......you be the judge!!!
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA just released Cassini images showing possible UFOs near Saturn's moon Titan
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz is spreading fake news once again! - by THE REIGN OF THE HEAVENS SOCIETY
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Washington DC DRILL Going Live/4/26/17
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First of Its Kind Study Finds Cannabis May Be a “Miracle” Treatment for Autistic Kids
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock FaceBook Update 4-25-17… “HUGE burst of new intel from Pete Peterson about the Antarctic Atlantis”
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:57 am

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Sep-2012 01:48:51

Hi, Folks -

Found at www.dinarguru.com - latest at top:

=====

9-24-2012 Intel Guru TerryK china source just called, said this is going down at 330 am, pulling trigger...i guess it is.

9-24-2012 Intel Guru TerryK UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN. I HEAR AS OF 2 PM IT WAS AN ADDITIONAL 24 HOURS BUT I’M HEARING FROM A SOURCE IT MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT SINCE KUWAIT IS TRYING TO LET IRAQ OUT OF CHAPT 7.

=====
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 am

:roll: :x :geek:
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 am

OMG I feel like I am stuck in a dejavue time warp! LOCK DOWN - CHAPT 7 - Here it all comes again. It is like they pull out the old scripts and just start copy pasting them in. Next, we will hear about the 747s and the cakes baking !

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 am

Got my 'hip waders' on, waiting for the report on plane crash, survivors from train wreck, why the cake just had to be baked at 747 degrees,and the temperature of the water at lake 'Crackhorr', and the rate of 'snow melt' and plane parts at the bottom of ' Mount BFE'- Pretty much sums it up, I think- :twisted: -
Back to top Go down
topspin2

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 am

Who in the world gives these people any credit. Its too the point that they are now guilty of misleading the public, at best. I look for a lawsuit to hold them accountable. These guys have to be connected to the sale of dinar, or worse, are misinformation agents.
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 am

Truth faking of the worse sort- Slay them all- Let God sort them out-It WILL come down on them hard- And personally I can't wait- :evil:
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 am

The dinar pumpers are being taken away in manacles. Check out: www.dinardouchebags.blogspot.com to see the latest arrests and the coming ones. Very interesting!

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 am

They'd better have 'soap on a rope', where their going- :lol: lol!
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 am

That will teach them to rip people off- And here's a news flash 4 all of you- Okie will be in the next round of arrests for ripping people off, wait and see- Whatever happens, happens, he knew better, and did it anyway- Gonna suck to be him, ain't it? :twisted:
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 am

terbo are you saying that there really is an Okie? hahahahaha

He isn't just a made up character?

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "...pulling trigger...?" *   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:11 pm

From what I've heard since I've been involved in this cluster@%#!, it's 7-8 different people- No matter- The 'End' result will be the same, no matter how many 'different clones of 'Okie' there are- transported
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: