OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  721

https://youtu.be/v0elY7iJk6w

Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  Photo
Dave Schmidt
Published on Jan 30, 2018

As of this week I will be on an extended absence from the radio program and weekly newsletter. My team has been placed on an extended NDA and need to go quiet for an extended period of time. Created with Movie Studio

THANKS ROBERT FOR THE HEADS UP! I was out of town all week and did miss this GREAT NEWS!!! DAVE THE DOUCHBAG FINALLY SHUTS THE HELL UP AND TAKES A BREAK FROM SCAMMING!!!

from Robert:

Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  Empty Re: POOFness for JAN 28: For What It Is Worth... I need your money because I am a lazy internet panhandler Today at 3:51 am

robert18

HEAD DOWN PurpleSkyz - Admin!!!. as well as William and many courageous, intelligent individuals who are responding to those sickening brain washing scammers - con artists like babkowski "suzan" and others like them. 
I will just copy my message in this chat so you can read it and share:

...did you guys see what the MASTER CONMAN - SUPER SCAM ARTIST dave schmidt had done??.... just check this fucker con artist couple of latest you tube's: January 24th and the last one of Jan 30th. You gonna laugh your lungs off....Just imagine how all those morons who have been attending his "seminars" of fortune dreamers of becoming a billionaire of non existing, fictional, utter rubbish "CURRENCY EXCHANGES (zim, ETC..").... All of the sudden no more seminars, no more you tube predilections....... Super Con Artist dave schmidt MUST STOP due to security reasons and NDA !!!!!!. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... This is the top of the shelf con and unbelievable rubbish that is not acceptable some one would believe in. Those who believed, still believe or those who attended those "seminars" for MORONS should be punished with 20 hard whips on their stupid asses for stupodity and supporting such criminals like dave schmidt, babkowski, schizophrenic bruce  and others of their kind but SWINDLER schmidt dave that is made all of them look like scouts scammers.....
What tragic about it is that criminals, thieves, sociopaths like them are free and tolerated by the Authorities in the USA and Canada. Shame US and Canadian "authorities" shame and pity. Perhaps you "authorities" from Canada and USA should get a training from Central European Countries Anti Corruption Agencies and learn from them. For that reason I recommend Poland as the best example. See how they drain their swaps from scammers, corrupted officials or even all those who spread around otter rubbish about "Polish concentration Camps" BRAVO POLISH GOVERNMENT AND LAW AUTHORITIES AND HEAT DOWN !!!!!!!. 3 FUCKING YEARS IN JAIL FOR LIES!!!!. Ironically babkowski jearzy "zap" claiming himself to be of Polish Origin - God forbid you scumbag!!!. In your dreams and you better stop ever mentioning this as it brings humiliation of Polish dissent Citizens - immigrants and their ancestors in Canada and the US who came to North America to work hard and honest for their living, contributing great deal to built wealth, peace and prosperity in their second HOMELANDS. 

terbo56

terbo56

Good morning, OOMERS!! Let us hope we have a permanent reprieve from the lying, scamming d-bag Dave Schidt-- I really don't understand just how long this con man has gotten away with lying and cheating the people for so long, but, with any luck, maybe his days are numbered, and hope we don't hear from him again, although I will have reservations about this-We could be so lucky, right? Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!  2488351696

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

and for the record...
knowing that Dave the dbag was under investigation with the FBI at an office in Arizona, thanks to Nick Giamarino, this tale of him and an NDA is total bullshit!!

terbo56

terbo56

I agree, and everything this 'Dave' moron has said is to line his pockets with other people's hard earned money, and Nick G should have had him arrested and jailed for fraud- Did I understand you correctly? Nick don't miss a trick- Let's hope he continues to eradicate this idiot, and others like him!! cheers2

Carl Spackler

Please go to Dave's Facebook accounts and let him and everyone know as I have, he is scammer and will hopefully be arrested soon. Of course he threatened to sue me - I replied I am BEGGING you take me to court so we can go in front of a judge and explain all of your get rich scams involving aliens, old Asian people handing out quadrillions of $, etc. He got angry and erased my posts . Of course use a made up Facebook account. I did manage to post the Youtube rant calling him out as a scammer on his other Facebook page which he has yet to notice. This asshole needs prison time. He KNOWS the heat is on. DONT LET UP!

Carl Spackler

https://www.facebook.com/TheSedonaConnection/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hey there Carl... I was wondering where you went. and where is Abe? :)

can you post a link to the you tube rant? would love to see it and share

Carl Spackler

Abe will return. They removed all of his vids and  blocked him - but  no matter. It wont work. Here is the vid I posted on Dave the Douchebag's Facebook page - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwR6cL82XOE

Dave I believe is in trouble.....He would NEVER stop the scam if there were no heat. He was not happy about my Facebook posts - he does the usual Legal threats. Problem is the LAST place he wants to be is in a court ( again)!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Now it all makes sense bwahahahaha

terbo56

terbo56

Maybe a lightning bolt will take care of him.......

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Carl Spackler

I am betting Dave ( unless they finally arrest him) will go to his new scam - cryptocurrency.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum