Latest topics
» Suppressed Ancient Underwater Discoveries That Could Rewrite History
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Remarkable Vaccine Research Event Has Occurred: What Is It?
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reported Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Secret
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA’s Voyager 2 Probe Enters Interstellar Space
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CBG Treats Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Says New Study
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #STRASBOURG #SHOOTING
Yesterday at 6:00 pm by LadyDragon

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.18 - "Ring the Bells" & BUY MY LAPIS SO WE CAN KEEP ON SCAMMING YOU!
Yesterday at 5:38 pm by 4-truth

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + New Q @potus
Yesterday at 4:57 pm by LadyDragon

» #LIVE - Trump pre-meeting with #Pelosi and #Schumer got spicy
Yesterday at 3:26 pm by LadyDragon

» #LIVE - HOW #GOOGLE TRACKS YOUR EVERY MOVES WHEN YOUR #CELLPHONE IS OFF
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by LadyDragon

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: The World is Watching plus more
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Evidence To Throw Hillary In Jail Could Set Her On The Run
Yesterday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crazy sounds in the sky in Pennsylvania 12.02.2018
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Meteor Fireball Disintegrates Over Mexico
Yesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» What science is confirming about the benefits of CBD oil
Yesterday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Towers of an ancient castle discovered in Antarctica
Yesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Violet (Viola ordorata)
Yesterday at 1:41 am by Herb Lady

» Laws of Maybotics collapse in PM's theatre of the absurd
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:34 pm by bs4ever

» JETS SCRAMBLED To Intercept "Unknown Craft" Over UK
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:31 pm by bs4ever

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4 of 6
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS." David Jacobs on the Richard Dolan Show. Dec. 10, 2018.
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » POWER TOOLS » Epic Synchronicity Report

Epic Synchronicity Report

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Epic Synchronicity Report on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Epic Synchronicity Report

Posted on February 2, 2018 by truthearth  
I am now being guided to share some more synchronicities that I have been experiencing over the last few weeks. Some of them may seem unbelievable but I assure you I have no intention of deception, I only wish to share the truth as I experience it.
I also just want to mention that I do not wish others to think of these posts as an ego trip. In fact they cause a deal of anxiety and panic sometimes writing so much about myself and my own personal life. I never thought I would be playing any of kind public role at all and have always been introverted. But this is what I am being guided/forced/pushed (Idk what to call it!) to do, despite the anxiety it causes.
Now a few weeks ago I helped one of my relatives move, this was the one that had the baby that was born at 5:15, which is one of many examples of 515 (which in certain Gematria = Jesus) that is part of their and my everyday life that I won’t go too into as it reveals too many details about them.
They came to pick me up and we drove back to their place and amazingly when we went to drive back the odometer was all 1s. The photo is a bit blurry because the dash is digital and our cameras weren’t picking it up very well:

Synchronistically, this relative moved into apartment number 410 (of course I won’t say where or which floor if there happens to be other floors). I also don’t feel comfortable posting the photo as I don’t wish to give away any possible details of where they live, but I do have the photo.
I just remembered recently that I bought and registered my now sold car on March 15th (3/15) and 315 in military time is 1515. This is the car with the license plate that adds up to 410:

I also happened to take the photo of my registration at 3:18 pm, 318 is another important sacred geometric number:

While at the store I also happened to get a hit with the 1s and 5s on the date of 123, which in certain gematria is the value of my full name:

I have found a few more examples of 410 appearing in small and significant ways. While watching The Matrix again I found that 410 was part of a cluster of synchronistic numbers during the ending, eerily, front and center-ish:

The first is 321, which is something I have been getting increasingly lately and in the past which I have documented. If we add a 1 to the 839 we get 1839 which is military time for 639 – so we see the sacred 3 6 9 appearing. 528 is the love frequency, among other properties and uses.
I would also add this video I was guided to watch which was a chant in Egyptian, there were a few hits on this video. It was uploaded on April 10th (which is the 100th day of the year) with 100444 views:

I have just noticed that the URL for this last video regarding the solar flash I was guided to make ends in 410:

While checking this blog today I got a view count hit in addition to clocking the screenshot at 2:05 PM which if doubled is 4:10. If we add a 1 in front of the 610 we get 1610 which is military time for 410:

I have also discovered that the soap I have been buying has had some surprises just waiting to be found. The company was started in 1839 which is military time for 639:

I would kindly guide your attention to the 7/22 and 720 on the sides which have apparently been printed on a few batches that I have had:

Some of you may remember that 22 divided by 7 is the equivalent of Pi and also an interesting bible verse talking about how Jesus is coming (again I am not religious):

I have also been seeing 911 a lot too which I haven’t been documenting very much because I didn’t understand why this was appearing. According to David W. this was the Gnostic B-day of Jesus (possibly one of the reasons the Cabal did their terrorist attack that day), although I have heard many different dates for various reasons. This was found very close to my apartment:

Speaking of bible verses I was also guided to a website of someone who was kind enough to mention me in one of their Tweets and I found a 4:10 on their front page:

I have also learned that I happened to share a birthday with Cosimo de Medici (4/10), one of the White Nobility families working for the good of the planet, per Cobra’s blog:
(2012portal)
“The most famous among White Nobility families are the Medicis that helped to bring about the Renaissance which laid the foundation of our modern world.”
(2012portal)
“Some of the White Nobility families, especially Este and Medici families, were contacted in the past by the Brotherhood of the Star and are actually still keepers of certain mysteries of the Goddess which are passed from generation to generation within the family.”

I was guided to watch the show Medici on Netflix last year:

Even more synchronistic, I used have a co-worker with the last name Medici. Of course I won’t give anymore details than that but I did ask them about it and they weren’t sure where it came from – they had taken the name when they got married. They are European.
While investigating a 456 synchronicity on the angel numbers website I found a triple hit:

Above we see the 11:11 which appears frequently, in addition to the 123 (my full name in Gematria) and the comment being made on April 10th.
While taking a walk I stumbled upon another house with an address with 410 in it:

And to close this sample of synchronicities out I will share a photo of when I was walking down the road and noticed a photo of Jesus in someone’s window. Another reminder of, “no where to run, no where to hide, I will appear to you!” Lol:

There are many more of these but this is all I am being guided to include this time. Thanks for checking this out and much love everyone!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum