Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:42 pm by Sourcetruth

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS” by TS Caladan
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4biddenknowledge, Erich Von Daniken, Corey Goode and David Wilcock on Beyond Belief.
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists 1st from Japan to win recognition for new blood group
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-02-2019… Trump lashes out in all directions as world tension escalates to dangerous levels
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:40 am by Malisa

» NASA reveals Parker Solar Probe discoveries
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 12-04-19
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sea Level ON The RISE - More EXTREME High Tide! - Local man says " Never seen anything like it"
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Email Suggests He Lied About Not Remembering Virginia Roberts
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is there a Basque Blood Type?
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reverend Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice (yes that is what he is calling himself now!!! ahahaha) - The Revolution is Now: When Heaven and Earth are One
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein, Prince Andrew and The Mega Group - Part 2
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump, Erdogan Negotiations
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon slowly moving over mountain in Phoenix, Arizona plus MORE
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Finding Baby Oceanic Whitetip Sharks to Save Them From Extinction
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large fireball filmed over South Carolina
UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE

UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois

UFO News ~ Possible Landed UFO Photographed in Illinois plus MORE Momence-ill

Published: 5:03 PM 1/28/2018

it looked space-ship like...

Momence, Illinois - 01-06-18

My sister (handicapped) takes pictures all the time of nature and the sky. There had been several orbs in pictures, and what I think are drones.

We had been seeing blinking lights in the sky and what looks like stars, but those “stars” flash red blue and green lights it seemed, but they would also move. Both of us tried to take a picture of what we thought was a drone, but the pictures came out like orbs.

She has a bunch of odd looking things, but she zooms in so much I’m sure some of the pictures are distorted. The morning she took the pictures I’m sending, she initially noted the light coming through the window, and as she drew a little closer to the window, she thought it was a trailer of some kind.

The object did not move at all. There was no sound., no movement of any kind, no change in the lights.

She states “I felt fearful.” “I knew it didn’t belong there.”

This is across the street from us; an elderly lady lives there, and the neighbor has been staying with her sister taking care of her, so she was not home, and the object was in her yard. My sister takes in her mail and watches the house for her while she’s gone.

My sister took the pictures and when she realized what she thought it was, stopped taking pictures and came back into the kitchen, she did not show me the pictures until later.

When she gets really scared she keeps things to herself for a little while till she can talk about it. This was a Saturday, I don’t think she showed me the pictures till Sunday or Monday night. She did not want to see what it did, just didn’t want to see it anymore, so we have no idea how it left.

In the beginning she couldn’t even say that she thought it was a space ship, just said it was a “vehicle” and that it wasn’t “ordinary.”

I agreed that it looked space-ship like, and suggested we send it to MUFON, to help us identify what it really is. Thank you for taking the time to read this and look through the pictures. I will include a few orb pics as well, the drones as well. Again, thanks much for looking at this.

https://youtu.be/U4bdeRWyRAY

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz