Latest topics
» Anna Von Reitz Student Sentenced: 38yrs in PRISON
Today at 6:30 pm by topspin2

» Star Studded path
Today at 3:34 pm by Valentinus411

» Enough is Enough: Why The U.S. Clearly Needs An Independent Vaccine Safety Organization
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of People Shaken After Another Mysterious ‘Boom’ Sound Rocks Pennsylvania
Today at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Today at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels
Today at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunting Nessie: Scientists To Search For DNA Of Loch Ness Monster
Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» WTF?? Facebook Asks Users To Send In Naked Photos Of Themselves?
Today at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Are The Mysterious Shadow People?
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Tim White" With Egg All Over His Face ---and More By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Two Red Orbs - Close to Jupiter and Just out of Virgo plus MORE
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 14 Photograph Anomalies.
Today at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Stone Structure in Antarctica Reveals A Secret
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Alien Implants" IF YOU FIND THIS STRANGE MARK...
Today at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Three UFOs Seen Flying Together Over Salt Lake City, Utah plus MORE
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford — May 21st 2018
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Government Employee Suffers Brain Injury After Hearing 'Abnormal Sound' In China
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» "To our knowledge no one has faced this before." Puna Geothermal Venture Plant compromised Monday
Today at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 12:28 am by 4-truth

» #Qanon Q - London,CNN,RR,FBI,EPA,Corsi @potus
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by LadyDragon

» Astral Projection : The Positive & The Negative – Spirit Science
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SEVAN BOMAR - LIGHTENING IN A BOTTLE - BANNED
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Benjamin Fulford » More Benjamin Fulford Q&A 2-7-18

More Benjamin Fulford Q&A 2-7-18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More Benjamin Fulford Q&A 2-7-18 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Benjamin Fulford Q&A 2-7-18 (1 of 2)… “Why no footage of exceptional events?”

Posted on 2018/02/06 by Kauilapele
Since Benjamin updated his blog a few months ago, he has been posting items like this more often.
———————————————
Why no footage of exceptional events?
Hello, Ben:
I always enjoy your weekly news.  I follow quite a few other writers who are reporting on the current wars with the cabal.  I have read there have been many bombings of the cabal’s underground bases and structures, and I have read there have been space wars happening.  Is there a reason that footage of these events is not available to the public?  I would think if they were it would boost the morale of everyone watching and reading about these events.  Have you seen any footage?
-P.

Dear P:
There is plenty of footage of weird celestial events and “space ships” or “UFOs” available on the Internet.  The problem is that computer graphics are now so good we cannot tell if these are for real or not.  My advice is to trust your own eyes and your own direct experience above everything.
Having said that, I have seen the entrance to the massive Denver Airport’s underground complex with my own eyes.  Also, multiple credible witnesses say the ongoing war encompasses a lot more than what we see or read about in the corporate mass media.
Hopefully soon we will all be seeing wonders with our own eyes.
BF

Benjamin Fulford Q&A 2-7-18 (2 of 2)… “Is the Deep State take-down enough?”

Posted on 2018/02/06 by Kauilapele
This second update includes views on the Canada situation, the MSM, and teaching new science in schools.
[Q] “Justin Trudeau is still pushing a carbon tax and seems very much aligned with deep state interests. Is he going to be a one-term prime minister for Canada?
[BF] “Justin Trudeau is just a yes man for the Scottish Rite Freemasons… When he gets new marching orders, he will change his tune… the issue of Canada is separate from the individual named Justin Trudeau.
[Q] “…the deep state take-down, is it just politicians and plutocrats? What happens with the media personalities that so vehemently push the deep state agenda? What happens to [MSM] news outlets…?
[BF] “When the power transfer is complete, many of the slaves in the media corporations will simply write what their new bosses tell them to. Many will be fired and arrested… because their crimes run too deep. In the future, we will make sure freedom of the press is never again subverted as it was by the corporate takeover we have experienced since the 1980’s.
[Q] “Along with the super-technology being released, will the new science and physics be taught in schools? Will we be able to… create anti-gravity or generate free energy?
[BF] “…I assume a lot of this will be available for all. However, much shall remain classified because we do not want everybody to be able to make nuclear weapons or the equivalent in their backyards.”
———————————————
Is the Deep State take-down enough?
I’m a paid subscriber to your blog.  Thanks for the great work and for standing up for the truth.  I have a few questions I hope you can address.
1 . Justin Trudeau is still pushing a carbon tax and seems very much aligned with deep state interests.  Is he going to be a one-term prime minister for Canada?  If what you say is true about Canada managing the U.S. military and financial system after the deep state is taken out, I doubt he’s got the financial acumen to succeed at anything beyond teaching people how to snowboard.
BF:  Justin Trudeau is just a yes man for the Scottish Rite Freemasons.  His grandfather (Margaret Trudeau’s father) was Lord Sinclair, of the family that founded the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.  When he gets new marching orders, he will change his tune.  In any case, the issue of Canada is separate from the individual named Justin Trudeau.

2.  When you talk about the deep state take-down, is it just politicians and plutocrats?  What happens with the media personalities that so vehemently push the deep state agenda?  What happens to news outlets like CNN and MSNBC?
BF:  When the power transfer is complete, many of the slaves in the media corporations will simply write what their new bosses tell them to.  Many will be fired and arrested, though, because their crimes run too deep.  In the future, we will make sure freedom of the press is never again subverted as it was by the corporate takeover we have experienced since the 1980’s.
3.  Along with the super-technology being released, will the new science and physics be taught in schools?  Will we be able to do a Mr. Wizard-like experiment in our kitchen to create anti-gravity or generate free energy?
BF:  We shall see, but yes, I assume a lot of this will be available for all.  However, much shall remain classified because we do not want everybody to be able to make nuclear weapons or the equivalent in their backyards.
Thanks for your work and dedication.  All of our prayers are with you.
BF:  Thanks for your support.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum