OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
About that Michael Obama Painting... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

About that Michael Obama Painting...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/zHakpKfHo8g

About that Michael Obama Painting... DV2DAPIW0AA-3H3

About that Michael Obama Painting... KKK_1024x1024-e1518488311973-800x445

Obama Painter Kehinde Wiley Known For Portraying Black Heroines Decapitating White Women

February 13, 2018 renegade 0 Comments
By Chris Menahan
Barack Obama unveiled his official portrait as painted by artist Kehinde Wiley at the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery in Washington DC on Monday.
“Wiley typically portrays people of color posing as famous figures in Western art,” the Portrait Gallery said of his work. “Through this practice, he challenges the visual rhetoric of power that is dominated by elite white men.”
“Barack Obama said he admired how Wiley’s photos ‘challenge our conventional views of power and privilege,'” NPR reports.

Part of challenging the “power” of white people evidently involves angry black women decapitating white women, which Wiley has a fixation for:
About that Michael Obama Painting... Judith_and_Holofernes_2012_6
About that Michael Obama Painting... Obama-portrait_1470
About that Michael Obama Painting... Kehinde-wiley-2015-chad-batka-for-the-new-york-times
Here’s the background on the piece from the North Carolina Museum of Art:
Known for his monumental portraits of young black men, placed in historical poses and settings appropriated from Old Master paintings, Kehinde Wiley critiques the racism of art history while also commenting on contemporary street culture and masculine identity. Reinventing classical portraiture and questioning who is represented in the portraits found in museums worldwide, Wiley states, “The whole conversation of my work has to do with power and who has it.”
Judith and Holofernes is from Wiley’s most recent body of work and his first series of paintings to feature female subjects. Wiley uses “street casting” to find his models—walking city streets and asking ordinary people if they would pose for a portrait. He met the model for this painting, Treisha Lowe, at Fulton Mall, a pedestrian shopping street in downtown Brooklyn. This painting references a specific art-historical work, a 17th-century painting by Giovanni Baglione, Judith and the Head of Holofernes (1608). The subject is taken from the apocryphal Old Testament Book of Judith, in which a Jewish town is under attack by the Assyrian army led by the general Holofernes. Judith, a widow from the town, goes to Holofernes under the pretense of helping him defeat the Jews. After he falls asleep, she cuts his head off with his own sword, and the town defeats the army. Wiley translates this image of a courageous, powerful woman into a contemporary version that resonates with fury and righteousness.
Wiley takes obvious artistic license with the story—Holofernes is represented by a woman’s head, and Judith wears a gown designed by Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy. This new rendition can be interpreted on many different levels, including racial and gender identity and inequity, the representation of women throughout art history, and society’s ideals for beauty. In Wiley’s words, “I am painting women in order to come to terms with the depictions of gender within the context of art history. One has to broaden the conversation . . . This series of works attempts to reconcile the presence of black female stereotypes that surrounds their presence and/or absence in art history, and the notions of beauty, spectacle, and the ‘grand’ in painting.”
Imagine if President Trump had his official portrait painted by a white artist known for his portraits of white women decapitating black women.

This article originally appeared on Information Liberation.

Former US President Barack Obama with his portrait's artist, Kehinde Wiley, after its unveiling at the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in Washington, DC. Photos by: Getty Images
About that Michael Obama Painting... DV2OlHPWkAET9_T
About that Michael Obama Painting... DV2OlzUWAAAQP5c
About that Michael Obama Painting... DV2OnPZW0AEEnRp

Thanks to: http://www.renegadetribune.com

2About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Maybe we should have videos of Obama and his idiot paint messer being in front of an active 'firing squad'-

3About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

About that Michael Obama Painting... DV7tM_7VwAAwpZU

4About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:55 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Nice one Purps, but I have to admit that Terb's idea has a certain appeal...   About that Michael Obama Painting... 2961306396

5About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

About that Michael Obama Painting... 2961306396 About that Michael Obama Painting... 3443003000 About that Michael Obama Painting... 3209671710 About that Michael Obama Painting... 1229163915 bat boy About that Michael Obama Painting... 1628498548

Gay artist painted a sperm on Obama’s head
Posted on February 13, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn
About that Michael Obama Painting... Kehinde-wiley-barack-obama
Barack Obama’s portrait by Kehinde Wiley which was unveiled yesterday at the taxpayer-funded National Portrait Gallery, is utterly bizarre.
To begin, Obama is depicted with elongated fingers, and an extra finger on his left hand.
About that Michael Obama Painting... Obama-portrait-by-kehinde-wiley
Then, there is the matter of Wiley’s specialty of portraying white historical figures, like Napoleon, as black, not to mention his distasteful depiction of the biblical Judith, a Hebrew, as a black woman who beheaded a blonde white woman, instead of an Assyrian general. (See “Obama’s gay portrait artist distorts biblical Judith as a black woman decapitating white people“)
About that Michael Obama Painting... Kehinde-wiley-painting-of-black-judith-beheading-white-woman
Thanks to the AltMedia (see here and here), our attention is drawn to another bizarre feature in Obama’s portrait: Wiley had slyly painted a sperm on Obama’s forehead.
About that Michael Obama Painting... Sperm-on-obama-head
Below is a side-by-side comparison of sperms (l) and the sperm painted on Obama’s forehead (r):
About that Michael Obama Painting... Sperm-painted-on-obamas-forehead
The openly homosexual Kehinde Wiley is obsessed with sperm. Below is his 2002 untitled oil painting of sperm (source: Artnet Auctions):

About that Michael Obama Painting... Kehinde-wiley-sperm-paintingAbout that Michael Obama Painting... Kehinde-wiley-sperm-painting1
There’s also a demon face in Obama’s hair. Can you see it?
About that Michael Obama Painting... Sperm-on-obama-head1
H/t FOTM‘s Maryaha
~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

a ok About that Michael Obama Painting... 3162187677 About that Michael Obama Painting... 2488351696

6About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 pm

~Ann~

Un-%^@!ing-believable.  But, then if you stop to think about it, the paintings don't even come close to capturing the creepy, disfunction of that pair of psychotic monstrosities.  :P

7About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Now there's an understatement Ann... lol

8About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL for sure!!

What I am finding interesting is the different interpretation that people are taking from this.
Here is mine...
I live in the Chicago area. I have many gay male friends. One of my best friends chaired an AIDS Info non profit for inner city youth and knows the Obama's. Even before Obama ran for president I was told stories by my friend that Obama was gay and that Michelle/Michael is a male. Michelle was Michael Robinson when they first met.
They were both frequent patrons to the bath houses and clubs in Boys Town in Chicago. This is a well known fact in the Chicago gay community.
So this is why the sperm, which is said to be photo shopped, has been added to the painting and why he chose this artist to do his portrait. This is why Michael does not resemble the portrait. This is why O pushed gay marriage rights. This is why the transgender bathrooms. This is why Michael danced with Ellen and his package has been the topic of many online conversations.
The rumors that the 2 daughters are not born to them is said to be true. You will not find any pics of Michelle pregnant. So there is way more to this gay painter and the back story then meets the eye.
But of course none of this will ever be brought out of the closet. shhh.. it is a secret...

About that Michael Obama Painting... 6e32637c28f848acaf225acfd6349548

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_4242447.html

Are Obama and Emanuel Members of Gay Club in Chicago?

https://rogersparkbench.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-obama-and-emanuel-members-of-gay.html

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay
https://www.vice.com/da/article/5gavex/this-man-has-proof-that-obama-is-gay

Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama’s Sexuality
https://madworldnews.com/gay-man-barack-obama-sexuality/

9About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:28 am

MartyM

MartyM

Well if this ever does come out 'OFFICIALLY', it would go a long way towards waking up the Sheeple.
Talk about bringing down the house...   About that Michael Obama Painting... 1628498548

10About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty About that Michael Obama Painting Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:54 pm

kiaraxavier

Come on people. Who really cares if Obama is gay. How easily we are distracted from what is really going on. Obama's sexuality has no bearing on the agenda of the cabal. Truth be told all of them including Trump is either gay or child molesters or both. please do not be distracted. Stay focused on how the Cabal is using every weapon at their disposal to keep you distracted while they carry out their diabolical agenda. Mabe I am wrong. If I am I apologize.

11About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty Re: About that Michael Obama Painting... Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NO YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! No need to apologize whatsoever kiara. xox

It does not matter at all, at least to me, that Obama is gay. I am sure Joan Rivers would have not mentioned that Michelle is a tranny if she thought for one minute it would be connected to her death. It is all distraction for sure. Same as the Q stuff. But focus on keeping track of this crap is what we do here even though it seems pointless and ridiculous. I often wonder why the heck I waste my time as it has no effect at all on bringing these bastards down.

12About that Michael Obama Painting... Empty About that Michael Obama Painting Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 pm

kiaraxavier

Good always triumphs over evil. Those bastards will fall. It may not be in my lifetime but they will. I live in hope. Leave the Obama perverts to themselves. This is much bigger than those two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum