OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy, and his "Advanced ASSistants", fall short, once again. Who knew? Certainly these "Knowledgeable Knuckleheads" know to file reports, when they are due, yes?

Jerzy doesn't want to give the sheeple who donate to him the impression that he is running a shell game, does he?

Everyone who runs a foundation, business, trust, etc.., knows that you have to file paperwork, and tax forms, at least annually. Professional Business People know this.

Director Jerzy Babkowski, 9594906 Canada Ltd:

Status of Annual Filings 
    2017 - Overdue
    2018 - Due to be filed

Director, Treasurer, Other Officer Jerzy Babkowski, HUMANUS GLOBAL HOLDING FOUNDATION:

Report Due Date:      November 18, 2016

This is the businessman Grandpa selected to be running the show? Is Grandpa that stupid? Has Grandpa completely lost his marbles?

Jerzy, and his "Distinguished DingBats", are "ArmChair Amateurs", at best. Contemplating their navels seems to be their favorite pastime.

How much time does Jerzy spend authoring emails to Hobie, daily? Time not very well spent, unless his motive is seeking personal financing.

Will Jerzy talk about Gene Cipriano, or is that one of his "Taboo Topics"?

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9594906  

https://www.bizapedia.com/az/humanus-global-holding-foundation.html

Jerzy on 8/5/16 wrote:I JUST RECEIVED NEWS TODAY THAT THE PRIMARY TRANSACTION WAS FINALLY CONFIRMED. THE BANKERS IN HONG KONG, BEING BACK AT WORK, WERE YELLED AT BY THE TRUST AND THEY MANAGED TO GET THE FIRST ONE OUT THE DOOR. THE TRANSFER WILL BE IN THE PAYMASTER’S HAND BY TUESDAY.

So Jerzy's inactive bank account, now active, can't receive the funds sent over a year and a half ago? How odd, unless your fabricating everything...

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2961306396
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1229163915

http://www.oom2.com/t40325-zap-tired-but-happy-to-rake-in-donations-as-an-internet-panhandler

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well it does not get any plainer than that!!! Thanks Nash

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1628498548 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1628498548 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1628498548 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1628498548 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1628498548

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1292150244

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy thinks banking is a Rube Goldberg event! LMAO!

-----

Re: POOFness for FEB 14: MORE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP TO SCAM DONATIONS FROM THE GULLIBLE Today at 10:33 pm

RamblerNash

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2565-28

Jerzy wrote:THE MONEY HAS TO GO FROM THE SENDING BRANCH, TO THE MAIN OFFICE, TO THE RECEIVING BANK MAIN OFFICE, THEN TO THE BRANCH OF THE PAYMASTER. SO THREE STEPS AND EACH ONE TAKES TIME.

Hmmm...What happens if Jerzy doesn't bank at the same branch as the Paymaster?

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2961306396

Does it go from the Paymasters account to the Main office, then to the receiving Main office, then to Jerzy's account? LMAO!!!

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 1229163915 

Why don't they just use Jerzy's Donation PayPal account? That works extremely well, right Jerzy?

All Grandpa, or one of his "Chosen ones", have to do is drop some coin into Jerzy's Donation PayPal account, and they can bypass those "Dastardly Banksters" from preventing Jerzy's "Start Up Funds" from arriving.

Yep! It's that simple. No waiting until the end of the month, beginning of the month, or the weekend when those darn banksters come up with one last thing that gets "The Process" rolling.

http://www.oom2.com/t52944-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" Giphy

Jerzy wrote:THE MONEY HAS TO GO FROM THE SENDING BRANCH, TO THE MAIN OFFICE, TO THE RECEIVING BANK MAIN OFFICE, THEN TO THE BRANCH OF THE PAYMASTER. SO THREE STEPS AND EACH ONE TAKES TIME.

Blabkowski has really been jumping the shark with these ridiculous LIES on how bank transfers proceed hasn't he? Waking up the gullible to what a scammer he is all by himself with every single RMN sharing sure makes our job easier!!!

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" Jumped%2Bthe%2Bshark

and the sharks are circling this colossal scamming con artist!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" 2894475111

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The Pony Express Rides Again!!!

http://www.oom2.com/t53255-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand-7-the-pony-express-today

The next thing you know is Jerzy will be expecting his "Funding"...Coming on that "Slow Boat From China"!

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" Image111

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Oh No!! The Stage Coach was held up again!

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse" Wells_10

Expect Jerzy to have a song and dance about the delay again!

Carl Spackler

Looks like along with Dave the Douchebag, Landa Global is trying to hide frome their scams. No more  calls and  that bloated piece  of shit Will Barney has removed ALL internet references he can - no more  Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. I was not even able to find his Gellatin TN info anymore. I pray they start arresting these assholes. 

With regards to that lowlife Jerzy we HAVE his last known address thanks to his pictures of a dead woman. Somebody in Calgary please track him down and  post his new address. He is surely in the area. He cant be that hard to find?

WilliaminUSA

Hi Carl.
The ghoul jerzy might be involved with this scam also. They have an address in Brooklyn which I plan to contact but I need to get my ducks lined up.

https://humanus.ca/doctors-across-borders.php

robert18

...a couple of years ago, babkowski swindler Jerzy, HUMANITY SAVIOR wrote: THE MONEY HAS TO GO FROM THE SENDING BRANCH, TO THE MAIN OFFICE, TO THE RECEIVING BANK MAIN OFFICE, THEN TO THE BRANCH OF THE PAYMASTER. SO THREE STEPS AND EACH ONE TAKES TIME. THIS IS WHY IT IS TAKING 6th YEAR NOW BUT IN ABOUT NEXT, NEXT NEXT..... OF COURSE 60 YEARS WE WILL RECEIVE $85 TRILLION AND WILL ONLY HELP THOSE WHO ARE LEGITIMATE MORONS BUT PROVE OF THE LEGITIMACY IS ONLY THEN, WHEN THEY SEND ME MONEY - DONATION OF COURSE AND TITLE THEIR TRANSFERS AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED THOSE IDIOTS AND USING ONLY PAY PALL TRANSFER SYSTEM!!!. 
SO MORONS IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A MULTI TRILLIONAIRE, YOU MUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, OTHERWISE YOU WILL END UP AS A LOOSER BILLIONAIRE.

IN YOUR SERVICE MORONS,

JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP - PROUD CANADIAN TOP SWINDLER, SCAMMER, LOOSER, SOCIOPATH, CRIMINAL AND LIAR FROM CALGARY ALBERTA TO BE PRECISE.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Carl Spackler wrote:Looks like along with Dave the Douchebag, Landa Global is trying to hide frome their scams. No more  calls and  that bloated piece  of shit Will Barney has removed ALL internet references he can - no more  Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. I was not even able to find his Gellatin TN info anymore. I pray they start arresting these assholes. 

With regards to that lowlife Jerzy we HAVE his last known address thanks to his pictures of a dead woman. Somebody in Calgary please track him down and  post his new address. He is surely in the area. He cant be that hard to find?

Who said that Jerzy has moved? Jerzy? LOL

How much in donations do you think he got for that one? LOL

WilliaminUSA

Open letter to the ghoul:

Hey you toothless f@#k you must really be desperate. But being difficult to eat might help your weight problem. As far a people dying because they couldn't receive medical attention it goes back to the thought that who would trust people with no money, living in cars or a toothless f#$k like you with funding and projects. You really crack me up. I feel sorry for anyone suffering or dying but I doubt any of these peopler actually exist.

TODAY WAS DIFFICULT. FIRST, MY LAST TOOTH THAT WAS STILL USEFUL IN TEARING FOOD APART BROKE AT THE GUM LINE, SO NOW I AM LOOKING AT MY FOOD PROCESSOR WITH GREAT RESPECT. THEN THE NEWS CAME DOWN THAT THE BANK HAS AGAIN MANAGED TO DELAY US AND FUNDS DID NOT ARRIVE TODAY AS PROMISED. THAT WAS THE ONE-TWO PUNCH THAT JUST DRAGGED ME DOWN A DEEP DARK HOLE OF DEPRESSION FOR A WHILE AND DOING MY BEST TO CLIMB OUT OF IT. BUT THEN CAME THE THIRD ONE. ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS CALLED AND SAID HIS WIFE IS NOT EXPECTED TO MAKE IT TO TOMORROW. SHE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL WOMAN AND BECAUSE OF DELAYS, WE COULD NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE MEDICAL TECH THAT COULD HAVE SAVED HER.

Last edited by WilliaminUSA on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add this.)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Will Jerzy talk about Gene Cipriano, or is that one of his "Taboo Topics"?

JAH-D'ORAH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum