OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New Paperwork from Heather EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New Paperwork from Heather EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Paperwork from Heather EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Paperwork from Heather EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Paperwork from Heather EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Paperwork from Heather EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Paperwork from Heather

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Paperwork from Heather Empty New Paperwork from Heather Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Paperwork from Heather

There's been another document dump by Heather where she "rejects" just about everything - including the verdict. Also a transcript from the first day of the trial regarding jury selection & the amendment to the indictment.  She also is asking for more time to file a motion for a new trial.

New Paperwork from Heather 25307-32

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer-doc129-135-due-rejection-without-dishonor-order-granting-amendment-certified/

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-transcript-rl-01-23-18tav-beane-excerpt/

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-standing-order_1802-assignments/comment-page-1/#comment-310257

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

This was too good not to share:

Anon says : Reply

February 15, 2018 at 12:24 pm

I don’t understand these filings. They seem to be the alleged court rulings send back with a thumbprint and I do not agree written on it, in longer more legalese words, that I am not understanding. If these are alleged courts and alleged judges, why respond at all? Can’t she just walk free from the alleged jail? If the alleged courts are not accepting her alleged documents, then doesn’t she have to play by their alleged rules.

If Heather has dismissed everything, and the alleged courts have to follow, why even have an alleged trial, with an alleged jury, at an alleged court. Heather never accepted the courts authority, but they have also not accepted her authority. If she isn’t free, doesn’t that show the alleged courts are in control, and don’t need to take notice of these alleged filings.

All very confusing, can someone explain. Can anyone in alleged court, simply dismiss all their alleged charges if they do not agree, and not end up in Jail? When will Heather and Randy be released?

Trainspotter says : Reply

February 16, 2018 at 8:04 am

Be at peace, Anon. Heather and Randy can leave their present accommodation whenever they wish to, this much is clear from their perfectly done orders of prepuce. There are things going on behind the scenes which escape our current ability to see or understand, so we must have faith.

I suspect that our brave President Trump has asked them to remain in a guarded, safe place while General Dunford’s SEAL teams round up Obama’s thugs and shut down the corrupt pedofile FBI, so that NESARA can be finally instigated. When that’s done, within a matter of days, Heather and Randy will walk out of their prisons to tumultuous applause like Nelson Mandela’s release. I have long suspected that the themes of the Star Wars movies are an implanted archetypal program for the liberation of our world – Princess Leia and Hans Solo will climb into their marble-floored RV and soar away into the galaxy, having restored freedom to decent Christian Americans.

Be at peace, Anon. All will soon be perfectly done and perfectly known, also too.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t71125-new-paperwork-from-heather-2-15-18#328410

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum