OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz Anna210

The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now
by Anna von Reitz

The institutionalized fraud we are all wrestling with started in earnest in 1933-34 when Franklin Delano Roosevelt arbitrarily allowed foreign powers to presume that all our Trade Names were instead US Foreign Situs Trusts, and subject to salvage for the debts of the bankrupt United States of America, Inc.
Let's pretend you are an American race horse called "Yankee Flyer" and some sharpies decide to pretend that you are a donkey called "Yankee Flyer" instead.
Now, these same con men are responsible for caring for a donkey named "Yankee Flyer" but that doesn't imply that they actually own the donkey or the horse, either, does it?
What FDR did was make a false claim of ownership by induced assumption of both the donkey and the horse. And all he was, was a stable boy.
I am publishing a diagram with this article, and I have to admit that I don't know the source of the diagram---which is absolutely excellent teaching aid, so I hope the creator will forgive me and agree with the Fair Use Clause.
This diagram shows that your Trade Name, also called your Given Name, which your parents gifted you with when you were born, is smack-dab in the center of the whole fraud scheme and that the spin-off NAMES that have been created since then all derive from it---and all infringe upon your natural Common Law Copyright.
You will also note that this Trade Name is listed as "lost at sea". It's "lost" because it hasn't been claimed and its permanent domicile on the land and soil of the state where you were born hasn't been declared. Once it is declared and entered upon the public record of the land recording office as a Deed of Re-Conveyance your Trade Name is no longer "lost at sea" but stands proudly on the land and soil of your literal nativity for all to see.
Why a Deed of Re-Conveyance?
Because FDR dragged all our names into the international jurisdiction of the sea and trafficked us to his creditors. He placed our names in international jurisdiction of the sea, so we have to go through the turkey trot of returning, that is, re-conveying, our Trade Names back to the land and soil jurisdiction we are heir to.
For example:
"I, the living man known as Jonathan Taylor Smyth, hereby acknowledge, accept, and re-convey all right, title, and interest in my given Trade Name, and all derivative NAMES in all variations, styles, permutations, and punctuation(s) to their permanent domicile on the land and soil of Georgia, one of the unincorporated and sovereign states belonging to The United States of America, Unincorporated, as of my actual day of nativity July 4, 1955. So witnessed, signed and sealed by my hand this 5th day of April 2018: Jonathan Taylor Smyth" --(with a red-ink right thumbprint touching but not obscuring the autograph).
This correction of the public record establishes the identity and political status and provenance of the "vessel" called "Jonathan Taylor Smyth" and leaves absolutely no room for legal presumption otherwise.
Of course, you have to plug your own Trade Name into this formula, and substitute your own names and dates and places. You also need to know that for the purposes of a Deed you will have to identify the Grantor and the Grantee and give a return address outside of the Territorial United States on the cover sheet accompanying the "Acknowledgement, Acceptance, and Deed of Re-Conveyance".
In all cases, the GRANTOR is going to be the ESTATE name and the Grantee is going to be identified as the American State Grantee. In the example it would be:
FOREIGN GRANTOR TRUST: JONATHAN TAYLOR SMYTH and the American State Grantee: Jonathan Taylor Smyth.
I am including an example of the Recording Cover Sheet I use. You will note that the top half of the page is left blank for the inclusion of date stamps and recording numbers that will be used to track the record. You will also see that I use my unique Coat of Arms as a device identifying my properly, but you could use any such device that you have recorded ownership of--- a design of your own making, a cattle brand that you own, a signet seal that you have recorded ownership of--- or you could just dispense with that and have no design at all.
You will also note that my address is "in care of". All the postal addresses that people commonly use are "within the United States", which is another trap. So, the convenient answer to this is to convert the US Mail address to an "in care of" address so that your status as unincorporated sovereign owner is kept separated from any commercial status assumptions.
Congratulations! You can now literally see the web that has been woven around your hapless Trade Name, and you have been given the tools necessary to reclaim your purloined assets and return them to their natural political status. This is the beginning of the end of the Great Fraud.
Welcome home!
PS. For those who have had trouble recording your paperwork this should put an end to that problem. There isn't a land recording office on Earth that can refuse a Deed of Re-Conveyance, and once this primary Deed is established, you can add all the other pieces to it as Extensions.
You will have to go to my website: www.annavonreitz.com to see the documents being referenced and be patient with my webmaster and check back for them after a day or two. If you are in urgent need, send a request to: avannavon@gmail.com with "Send Docs" as the subject line, and we will do our best to forward the referenced diagram and recording cover sheet.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum