OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 57eebbe0-bb5c-44c1-9b9e-4838ac1c10ea

https://youtu.be/loTYoxkVVHY

Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I&2 Photo
Earthfiles
Published on Feb 22, 2018

Welcome to phenomenon radio the show that covers thought-provoking breakthroughs in the fields of UAP UFOs to discover fascinating truths first-hand accounts and investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon hosted by Emmy award-winning investigative journalists Earthfiles.com reporter and editor Linda Moulton Howe and world-renowned experiencer of the 1980 Rendell's from bit waters incident John Burroughs and now leading off tonight's program here's Linda Moulton Howe. One of the first reporters to investigate the Bentwaters Rendlesham forest mystery and talk to or interview the military eyewitnesses back in 1984 was investigative reporter Chuck de Caro. Who then was producing special assignments for CNN in the Washington DC bureau today. Chuck de Caro is president of Sage Inc an acronym for C aerospace ground evaluations that he operates in collaboration with periodic assignments for the Department of Defense Office of net assessment and others based in McLean Virginia. Across the Potomac River from Washington after the groundbreaking December 16 to 18 2017 first official DoD release of UFOs caught on jet fighter gun camera infrared videos in the New York Times and Washington Post front pages. Now President Donald Trump is making headlines in his consideration of a preemptive strike against North Korea because that country's leader tots with nuclear missile weapons tests. So what could happen next? After this short commercial break Chuck de Caro will join John Burroughs and me on phenomenon radio for his perspective of both the UFO infrared video news and the geopolitical challenges in these revolutionary times. At least Elizondo is making headlines around the world he can be seen on every major news network because he disclosed that he's been working on a secret UFO program with the Department of Defense and he wants to address the UFO community who he says inspired him to release this information For More Listen on….. If you missed our live Wednesday show Click Here to Watch: https://youtu.be/3csiXkfjewQ For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/I2OsyytCUvo

Earthfiles
Published on Feb 23, 2018

Part Two of Linda's interview with Chuck DeCaro Welcome back to phenomenon radio live exclusively here on KGRA radio. Quite a fascinating first hour with our honored guest Chuck DeCaro and here to kick off is John Burroughs. John: “Thanks Ray. Chuck very much like Ray said a very interesting first hour. You made some great counter points and before we went to break you were talking about Lieutenant Colonel Corso. And you said that you know you brought up the fact that he only made lieutenant colonel and that he had some observations on different technology or whatever that could have come from alien technology. And one of the things we were going to get into was the fiber optics part. You said you could can or each thing that he basically pointed towards alien technology and how we developed it so I'm going to start with fiber optics. How fiber optics work you got a glass fiber and it's clear all the way through and you send light through it in this case laser light which is collimated light going through it and it comes out the other end. So by winking on and off zero one zero one zero one zero one you have a digital pathway. Okay now let's take that fiber which is thinner than given here, make it bigger, okay let's say half an inch. Okay, it's still a fiber right? It's still clear in the middle and it's made out of glass or plexiglass and it conducts light correct? Where would you find such a thing in 1947? We already know on the front end of 1947 Pontiac automobiles and what it was was an accessory that you could buy which was a a Plexiglas rod you know a cylinder maybe a foot and a half high with a little orange Plexiglas top on it and the way this thing communicated to you is when your headlight went out the pole stopped glowing. For More Listen on….. To listen to Part One of this Interview Click Here: https://youtu.be/loTYoxkVVHY To Listen to Linda’s LiveStream from this Wednesday, Click Here: https://youtu.be/3csiXkfjewQ For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum