OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda Empty Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda

People today know propaganda when they see it. Between 9/11, the Gulf Wars and YouTube, people are getting good at spotting propaganda.
I’ve been avoiding the Parkland shooting because it’s a maelstrom of everything bad (including propaganda) but I did view some Mainstream News reports a few days ago, where it seemed like one survivor,17-year old aspiring journalist David Hogg exhibited a slick glibness at the scene of the massacre on CNN that seemed inappropriate. He kept repeating the phrase “heroic actions” in a way that screamed “crisis actor” to me but I wasn’t going to touch it with a 10-foot pole.
Seventeen kids are dead. Multiple witnesses have reported multiple shooters. Please, not again.
I was not the only one to notice Hogg’s manifest fakeness. By the time I checked back, Donald Trump, Jr had already retweeted Thomas Paine/True Pundit’s post about Hogg being a crisis actor, which had spurred everybody from the NY Times to BBC to Heavy.com to CNN to make the new story become about how “disgusting” the “Right Wing Media” is for doubting the bonafides of Hogg, whose father is a retired FBI agent.
Clips were posted to YouTube, showing Hogg repeating his slick script in one but flubbing his lines in another while being coached off-camera. Photos emerged with Hogg posing behind the news anchor desk at CNN headquarters in Atlanta before the shooting.
Hogg clearly wants to be Jake Tapper when he grows up, which caused journalist Amanda Shea to ask whether “He’s saying what needs to be said to get attention, a reaction, praise, and perhaps open the doors to opportunities within the field he’s seeking…that he’s possibly pushing his divisive message against our President for personal gain…”
Also shocking was the discovery that Benjamin Kelly, an aide to State Representative Shawn Harrison of Florida had been fired after claiming that two students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School were “actors that travel to various crises when they happen.”
Whoa. Kelly worked for the State Government of Florida and he said that! I’m the publisher of what many would call a conspiracy blog and I didn’t!
I whipped-up a little video to demonstrate why one may reserve the right to be cynical about David Hogg. Over the course of this exercise, I had to remind myself that Hogg is just a kid and it looks like he’s being played by CNN and other members of the faction within the US Government that’s trying to impeach the President.
As someone who abstains from the Dinosaur Media, it’s shocking to me that anyone still watches that stuff! These people are really corny, man! That the young Hogg actually aspires to be involved in a medium that’s almost extinct is yet another tragedy in all of this.

https://youtu.be/CyEcgeuc2Zo

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum